[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>abs are made in the kitchen >just get below 15%bf and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Boyer_Coe_97.jpg (26KB, 468x500px)
Boyer_Coe_97.jpg
26KB, 468x500px
>abs are made in the kitchen
>just get below 15%bf and you'll have a 6 pack
>>
>doesn't load his skeleton with heavy weight
>expects abdominal development
not going to happen
you can tell when people only ever use machines
>>
>>40553431
the magic % is 10, not 15 you asshat. Also this is what happens when you build legs and core with only machines.
>>
>>40553761
>>40553787
Wait seriously?
Does it have something to do with stabilizers or simply with moving the weight in a fixed path?
>>
>>40553820
someone hasn't read their rippetoe
>>
>>40553820
wtf do you just not lift?? have you ever squatted or deadlifted before in your life? you use your core when you do
>>
Worst meme out there

I lifted through two years, got up to 40kg weighted dips for reps, 105kg bench for reps, 30kg weigthed pull ups for reps, 180kg deadlift

And had absolutely no abs when cutting, they looked like shit

Then i changed to boxing, which had insane abs workouts which consisted of extremely high volume ab sets with leg raises (which is extremely easy to do when rested) supersetted with superman planks, supersetted with side planks, all done in 12-15 minutes without rest (i mean, without any fucking rest)

My ab hurted like never before, and after two weeks i had noticeable changes in my abs, they started popping along with obliques and all the shit

Also the insane cardio workouts of boxing made me handle lifting volume like fucking nothing, i can now lift resting only a minute between sets even when doing hard lifts in the 3-5 range and feel fine

I also recover very fast between workouts now

Fuck you ripplettits, you fat slob
>>
>>40554271
There's only one kind of fit,

boxfit.
>>
>>40553431

I dont directly train my abs and I got them. I just do gymnastic style strength training for my upper body like planche and one arm pulls and squats and deads for my lower.
>>
>>40553820
Machines tend to isolate muscle groups, which is great in its own sense, but means you're not relying on other muscle groups to support and stabilize.

Compare squat vs leg press.
Squats require you to keep your back straight and core tight. In the leg press your entire upper body is supported by the machine, and lets you just focus and isolate your legs.

Some bodybuilders completely avoid deadlifts because how taxing / tiring it is on the body, and would rather just do a bunch of smaller compounds or isolation lifts to make up for it with sheer volume.
In which case they might just have a shit routine. Or maybe just shit genetics, in which case they're SOL.

Training them directly still of course helps define them marginally better than just relying on indirectly training them alone.
>>
>>40554271
Noticed similar changes with judo, especially in rest time between sets.
>>
>>40554271
I've done Taekwondo for almost my entire life. Most classes are just a meme for children, but luckily my instructor is actually competent. It's basically 10% stretching, 15% actual martial arts training, and 75% getting the shit kicked out of my abs.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.