[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So lets say i lift,do cardio, eat correctly etc. etc. What exactly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 2432342352264.png (95KB, 591x591px) Image search: [Google]
2432342352264.png
95KB, 591x591px
So lets say i lift,do cardio, eat correctly etc. etc.

What exactly would taking a fat burner do to me then? Would i lose fat faster or is it all a meme?
>>
Legal fat burners are a meme. All the good shit was banned in the early 00s.
>>
>>40550249
I'm not %100 but I feel like I lost weight faster when I took them for a month or two, could be because I was the biggest I was when I used them idk.
>>
>>40550268
What did the good shit do to you?
>>
>>40550344
Gave you heart attacks.
>>
>>40550357
kek
>>
>>40550249
You sweat like a motherfucker and get a ton of energy because of the caffeine.
>>
>>40550367
Worth it though. Most of these banned fat burners only killed a few hundred people out of the tens of thousands that took it.
>>
>>40550249
The amount of fat they burn by themselves is insignificant you might get another 10 calories burnt a day which you can do in seconds of cardio.
>>
>>40550375
>>40550458
So basically i can drink cofee or buy an energy drink instead?
>>
>>40550249
just take a handful of dnp and lose like 30lbs overnight, no joke
>>
>>40550464

Pretty much. They are mostly caffeine, which can have a mild appetite suppressant effect IF you're not already a regular caffeine user. (which, unfortunately, probably isn't the case if you're a fatty.)

Their actual effect on your TDEE is minimal (we're talking like less than 100/day) and would really only be noticeable by people that are already into competitive bodybuilding.

I tried them when I was a fatty, and all they did was make me jittery and nervous all the time.
>>
>>40550464
>So basically i can drink cofee or buy an energy drink instead?
or you could save money and just walk for 15 minutes
>>
>>40550561
I am not a fatty, my problem is i that i have a bit of a belly (nothing too big, but i'd like flat abs for the summer) that is fucking annoying because i am on my cut and i am losing fat literally everywhere else except on my fucking tits and belly.
>>
>>40550602
take yohimbine
>>
>>40550344
Xenadrine RFA-1 is still the best fat burner that I've ever taken.

And I've taken clenbuterol, DNP, yohimbine, and Christ knows what else. While all of the other fat burners I've taken either make me jittery or nauscious or don't work, Xenadrine gave me endless energy and put me in a great mood and losing weight was super easy.

It was just a mix of caffeine, ephedra, and an aspirin derivative. But the shit was great. You could buy it at Walmart. I used to have my mom order it for me online when I first start working out. I went from 210 lbs to 155 lbs in 3 months using that shit and I was still just figuring out how to exercise.

An ECA stack is the closest thing to it, and while ECA works and it makes me feel pretty good; nothing has ever worked as well as the old Xenadrine RFA-1. I'm crying a little bit now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.