[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else think they could probably compete in the manlet divisions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 153
Thread images: 13

File: 952335.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
952335.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
Anyone else think they could probably compete in the manlet divisions of MMA without even having any fighting expierence?
I mean I'm 6'2'' 200lbs with 1/2/3/4 lifts for reps, what are these skinny 150lbs gnomes gonna do?

I am actually very confident that I'm favourite in a match up against pic related
Height, weight and physical strength tops pure fighting skills easily
>>
>>40548759

>what are these skinny 150lbs gnomes gonna do?

hit you very hard
>>
>>40548759
>Anyone else think they could probably compete in the manlet divisions of MMA without even having any fighting expierence?
>without even having any fighting expierence?

Naw, you dont seem to understand how fighters get into MMA let alone UFC.
>>
>>40548759
I'm 5'9 180 repping 1/2/3/4 with ease.

I'll tell you what i'd do to you; a double leg take down with so much fury your knees will snap.

>your move guy
>>
>>40548759
most fighters could break your leg with one kick.
>>
>>40548759
>lifting is the same as practicing a fighting technique for years
>what is specificity
>>
Maybe not no fighting experience, but a swole amateur could fuck up a smol pro, no question.

Weight classes exist for a reason.
>>
>>40548817
lol doubt it
>>
>>40548759
the 150lbs dummies walk around at 180 190 you moron
>>
>>40548932
Do you know how to properly check a kick? If not then yeah, if your planted leg got caught by one it's probably broken or hurting enough that you couldn't stand.
>>
>>40548893
weight class exist in pro fights only
>>
File: anderson-silva-broken-leg-1.jpg (88KB, 1023x753px) Image search: [Google]
anderson-silva-broken-leg-1.jpg
88KB, 1023x753px
>>40549053
>>
>>40549119
MOOOOOOOOOT
>>
Dude I've watched a manlet drop 2 big ass white boys at a club one time back to back in mere seconds.

He was walking with his girl through the club and one of them yanked her back. They got in his face and bam one down bam second down.

Fighting is different than lifting weights.
>>
You've been hitting the memes too hard, bro.
>>
>>>>40548759
>6'2'' 200lbs
> wants to fight mcGregor just like every other money hunger bitch.

He could probably kick your ass if you have no fighting skills, you'll bloody him up for sure cuz the weight class is extremely out matched, you're a light heavy weight while Connor is a light weight, that's 3 weight classes higher but he fucked nate Diaz six ways to Sunday in welter weight and drop him 3 times in middle weight 6'1 natural 190 pounds. Fighting at 175.

Fighting is a skill the more you do it the better you get of you have 0 experience in mma he will most definitely fuck you sideways and it'll be your most shameful day being beat by a load mouth Irish manlet, sudoku will be your only option after that
>>
>>40549119
Exactly, there was enough force in that kick to break a damn leg. Weidman checked it across his body with the upper medial tibia meaning that Silva took most of the force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_w0amkrTk
>>
File: TheKing.jpg (26KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
TheKing.jpg
26KB, 647x340px
Which is better in a fight, a stick or a knife?
The stick is long but the knife is a knife.
Due to the stick being a stick, the knife would win.

Which is better, a 4chan poster or a professional fight?
The 4chan poster is bigger, but the professional fighter is a professional fighter.

You decide, but I think everybody in the world would know where to put their money.
>>
>>40548759
Conor walks around between 165 and 170 pounds. Your 30 pound advantage doesnt mean shit when you dont know how to fight faggot.
>>
>>40549228
Yeah, they'd pick the 4chan postet because every one knows 4chan posters always carry pipebombs
>>
>>40548759
>Height, weight and physical strength tops pure fighting skills easily

even though your a troll, this is a factually incorrect statement
>>
>>40549228
>the knife would win
A 6' long staff can crack the knife wielder's skull before he even gets in range to use his knife.
>>
>>40548759
McGregor would drop you with one hit that you wouldn't even see coming lmao
>>
>>40549228
The stick can be used to beat and or stab someone
>>
>>40548805
enlighten me
>>
>>40548759
Not only would you not be able, it would be incredibly stupid and dangerous and there is a high chance you would DIE
after the first punch you won't be able to respond, a hard punch to the face is still hard regardless of height
>>
>>40549316
>>40549316
I'll give an advice that'll save your life one day.

If you ever see a knife in a fight run don't play the Steven segal,they'll pull your liver and eat it while they watch you bleed
>>
>>40548759

No. You're talking about people who literally fight for a living. It is literally their *job* to be very good at fighting. An untrained person wouldn't stand a chance against any UFC fighter, regardless of weight class or even gender.
>>
>>40549381
What does that have to do with what I said?
>>
>>40549403
Your giving a stupid answer.
> muh reach will crack a manlet with a weapon.

I have seen it happen, over confident idiots who pick a bone with the wrong psycho and decided to go full van dame and try to dis arm the guy even when they had no idea what they were doing.

Shit happens in a blink of a eye, idiot is on the ground begging for his life while the psycho is either running or finishing them of.

This particular one was one of the lucky ones, he was stab right under the arm pit doctor told him that a millimeter further in he would been maggot feed.

Idiot turned heova's witness after he saw the light true story.

You see a knife you treat it for what it is and that is nothing but a deadly weapon just a grade under a gun, no belt, no stick, no Rock will save you if someone is bent on pulling your guts out.
If you survive a knife attack is no different than surviving a gun attack, either good evasion skills and/or a shit load of luck
>>
>>40549601
Quit projecting, I don't go around picking fights, especially with weapons involved.

What I said is that a staff is likely to win against a knife in a fight.
>>
What can I do at home to train for something like that? I know that I will never be close to even the worst of the amateurs but still want to do what is possible at home.
>>
>>40548759

A guy half your size who has taken a serious approach to training Judo for a year could literally kill you if you failed to knock him out straight away.
You've no idea how easy it is for them to pull you off balance and dump you full speed onto your face... Especially if you've never learned to control your weight and retain your balance.

I welcome you to go pick a fight with a judoka and you'll see what I mean.
>>
>>40549147
That guy probably had the best fuck of his life afterwards
>>
>>40548770
This

Also they train their body like bruce lee. Just because they don't weigh alot doesn't mean their punches are weak.

Also, F = MA

P = MV

Skinner guys swing faster, faster literally matters just as much as mass. This is why bullets work. You're gonna get fucked up sooooo bad.
>>
>>40549865
Almost nothing. Sparring and learning face to face is as essential to learning to fight as access to water is when learning to swim.
>>
>>40549986
>Judo
Isn't that kung fu tier nonsense? Judo looks to me like a bunch of retarded rules and no actual practicality. Maybe I'm wrong but compared to shit like boxing or muay thai judo looks like shit
>>
>>40548893
Roger Huerta a 155lb fighter fucked up a Texas Longhorns linebacker in a matter of seconds in a street fight.
Size and strength only skill levels are equally matched
>>
>>40550126
Judo as a sport has all these silly rules, yeah. But at it's core it's all about efficiency and re-directing an opponent's force to subdue him. It's literally made to deal with guys stronger than you.
>>
>>40549630
>What I said is that a staff is likely to win against a knife in a fight.

What part of knives are weapons you don't understand?

Staffs are not weapons, bats are not weapons, golf clubs are not weapons, you could hit someone square in the head with a bat and not being able to stop him, it only takes less than an inch of penetration of a knife to get you gasping for your life.

Anything can be use to kill people, you can kill someone with a teddy bear if you really put an effort that doesn't mean they're weapons.

I'll take a 4 inch blade against an aluminium bat any old day. Knives are serious deadly weapons bats are not unless you put spikes at the end
>>
>>40550126
Judo and wrestling are some of the most effective fighting methods in the world.
If a well trained judoku or wrestler takes you to the ground, you're done. Stop dreaming about some fantasy situation, and instead take that time to look up an actual MMA or Judo fight and you will see what happens when somebody gets taken to the floor by someone who knows what he's doing on the ground.
>>
>>40550281
>look up an actual MMA or Judo fight and you will see what happens when somebody gets taken to the floor by someone who knows what he's doing
did you have anyone specific in mind? i don't really know any mma or judo fighters
>>
>>40550274
Are you actually suggesting that a baseball bat to the head won't instantly remove any threat? Swinging that nigga hard enough will kill people
>>
>>40549180
>sudoku
Kek not sure if bait
>>
>>40550314
Well, you're new here.
>>
>>40548759
The question is why do you care?
>>
>>40550023
.Also they train their body like bruce lee

I know this is a troll thread and all, but Lee was never a competitive fight. He'd get his shit pushed in by basically any modern MMA manlet.
>>
>>40548759
Powerbuilding + kickboxing in high school + street fighting experience master race her

I'd slaughter you, OP.
>>
>>40550313
Yeah the problem with that is that you actually have to hit the head, you never aim for the head cus is the most difficult part to hit, we are naturally built to protect the head, in a fight knife vs bat the most likely scenario is that you'll either hit the arm or nothing at all since it takes your whole upper torso to swing a bat hard enough to neutralize a threat worst part is that both arms and hands are occupied holding a heavy object and tender spots are wide open, stomach, chest, neck and groin.

All it takes is a good faint, let you either missed or depleted part of your resting force and your open target, no defence, no exit strategy and fully committed to that one swing.
>>
>>40549601
But what if you throw the rock at his head and it knocks him out
>>
>>40550509
You can swing at the arms and break the forearm.

You can swing at the ribs and break the ribs

Those two right there will incapacitate somebody in a fight to the point where they are no longer a threat. If a guy is trying to swing a knife at you with a broken arm then good luck to him.
>>
>>>>40550585
>>40550585
Dude I am hood brah, I been in the middle of all this scenarios, rocks bats chains guns you name it.

I've seen people getting hit with rocks, bats, knives, chains that first witness.

A rock in the head big enough to be launch in the air and do maximum damage will seriously fuck your day up but is a total opportunistic attack, you have to throw enough of them or have a pitcher's aim to hit someone, evasions of rocks are moderately easy depending of the pitcher and distance.

From top to bottom the urban weapon I'll choose to fight will be

Automatic rifle
Gun
Tacer
Mace
Sword/machete
Knife
Bat
Golf club
Chain
Staff
Rock
Belt
Run!
Hand combat but only against hand combat.
But that's me and trust me, been there done that and I am street wise enough to know when a fight is lost before it's even started.

If someone with a knife came at me and I happen to hold a bat or staff, I would use that shit strictly for defence while I scape, I'll do a faint or 2 to plant a scape and let the mofo that I am down to business if he wants to go there but I'll either open an exit for him or me, negro style when they talk shit for hours but never really engage.

Knives are seriously dangerous and the main reason many get killed by them or wounded is because they fail to recognize how serious of a threat they are
>>
>>40550023
"Im sure to win because im faster"

Fuck off twink, weight matters the most, I would destroy the faggot on ops pic
>>
>>40550841
>Dude I am hood brah

I don't doubt your point for a second, but could you not be a raging faggot about it?
>>
>>40548759
easy enough job for a man with a well prepared pipe bomb
>>
>>40550274
>staves are not weapons
Oh. Okay.
>>
>>40548759
Hahah go on and be a man then, go to your local place of any discipline and say the same thing to them. If they don't simply tell you to leave for wasting their time, you'll walk out of there with some shiners. My gym does this all the time with cocky faggots
>>
Why do people hardly ever use their teeth in streetfights? From what i've seen biting an ear/nose/cheek off will swiftly end a fight yet it never happens really
>>
>>40549180

>he fucked nate Diaz six ways to Sunday

DANA pls go
>>
>>40548759
What do you think McGreggor's stats are? How far away is he from 1/2/3/4?
>>
>>40550509
A downward swing will knock out literally any human.
>>
>>40550023
I'm pretty sure most MMA fights end by judge decision because most of those smaller guys aren't strong enough to knock each other out, or the match ends with submission probably more than KO and that's just whoever is stronger and can over power the other person.
>>
>>40550841
>Mace
Are you fighting armoured opponents? I'd throw in a halberd too then.
>>
>>40548759
This was him when he was weight cutting btw. He would fuck literally everyone on this board up.
>>
Hi, ammeter professional boxer here.

Doesn't matter how much you can bench. If you can't fight, you can't fight. Even if you are a threat, it wouldn't be hard to just ware you down. No doubt your cardio is shit and haven't done any bodyweight exercises in months
>>
>>40548770
Im 6 ft 5, 260 lbs ex college linemen who was chubbyfat-ish when he started bjj.

I got rekt left and right daily for months by manlets who do it out if hobby.

Now imagine manlets who train for years and fight FOR A LIVING.
>>
File: 1438590108317.jpg (54KB, 433x419px) Image search: [Google]
1438590108317.jpg
54KB, 433x419px
>>40549119
>That pic
>Monster Milk
>>
>>40548759
any of those 150lb'ers could knock you out in 5 seconds. If you had moderate fighting experience at 200 lbs you could probably win but with no experience you would get BTFO
>>
>>40552689
Raising both arms above your head against a knife attack, dude is like you wanna get your heart pulled out.

>>40552781
Pepper spray brah, I carry one of this with me all the time, you have no idea how much safer it can make you feel.

I love judo and jujitsu cus the most elegant solution to a fight is simply not fight at all or take the path of less resistance, a simply bottle full of pepper could neutralize even a gun carrier if used pepper. Tazers are too fucking bulky but more effective since they can stop someone immediately.
>>
>>40548759
The women would fuck you up no doubt about it. The manlets would kill you
>>
>>40553147

Not to mention if the fight goes to the ground. If you have no experience in wrestling, how the fuck could you defend yourself against someone who wrestles every single day?
>>
>>40550274
>I'll take a 4 inch blade against an aluminium bat any old day
i would really like to see this.
because unless your head is made of iron that bat would cave your skull in faster that your could thrust your butterknife.
>>
>>40548759
Some of the biggest """""155 pound"""""" guys weigh 175-180 on a normal day. Conor wouldn't let you get close enough to out muscle him. He just needs you to bite on a feint and he will touch you up.

As for the sub 155 pound divisions, you're seeing the best athletes in the world at those divisions because there only other athletic pursuits are race car driver and horse rider and maybe soccer player.
>>
>>40548759

>Go to any boxing, mma, or bjj gym closeby
>go ahead and challenge a 150 lb competitive fighter in either one of the gyms loudly
> bring a friend to record you so we can watch you get ko/choked out

Until you do that, don't talk.
>>
>>40548759
Even if a manlet pro fighter could only lift 70% of your 1 rep max. They have years of fighting exp. Plus, your conditioning is shit for fighting, Why not fight a UFC welterweight? You still have 15 lbs on them

I have heard some UFC 155 lb fighters can actually lift a lot but chose not to.
>>
>>40548814

I will sprawl you will all the might of my fatty ass
>>
>>40550841
Yeah ok look i saw a 6'8"bouncer face a wild manlet who was holding a hunting knife, i felt for sure someone was going to get finished because i knew the big guy was very tough and cool-headed and the manlet body language was definitely last stand.
Manlet tries to straight stab the bouncer in the gut, knife goes through the bouncer's left hand.
Bouncer snaps his hand away in pain and the knife clatters to the ground 20 feet behind him.
Manlet runs like cheap mascara, both live to be fuckin lunatics another day.
All these internet theorisations are out the window, then there's what happens on the day.
>>
>>40548759

OP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_Lkuf-ZmHw
>>
File: manlet-v-mountain.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
manlet-v-mountain.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>
>>40554061

The mountain weights 440lb, and is 6'9", it's not comparable

A better comparation would be this fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfbbUhIH1a4

And that's giving too much to OP
>>
>>40554110

Or this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He2AOJWcfR4

There are tons of examples
>>
>>40549865
pay for a gym you worthless NEET
>>
>>40554110
thanks, anon, I forgot all abt this fight.
>>
>>40553961
this is true. fighters have lean muscle with more focus on fast-twitch fibers, much like gymnasts, but stronger. they keep themselves flexible because bulk restricts movement, slows you down and makes you more susceptible to injury.
size has nothing to do with strength
>>
>>40550274
You are borderline retarded. Pls take this to /k/ so you can initiate a 250+ reply thread. You will generate high levels of autistic rage with this bullshit.

I mean /fit/ is pissed with how retarded you are. /k/ will shit itself.
>>
uhm, its pretty easy, go to an mma gym and ask to spar with those people who have been practicing for 3+ years and are smaller than you

if you can beat them, good
>>
>>40549071
Nope
>>
God dammit OP do you love making these stupid threads? Do you get high off the autism electron humming these threads produce?
>>
>>40549986
Brown belt judoka checking in. I've done and been to enough open mat challenges to know this is the truth.
I have the footwork to do a good job dodging and everything I can't dodge, I'm able to block because I'm not stupid enough to just stand there and get punched.
Once I get my arm in either an overhook or underhook your face meets the ground.
>>
I am 5'11'', 214 lbs. 295x5 bench, 555 deadlift max, 315 x 3 ATG front squat, 17 chin ups

I recently sparred with a 170lbs guy who does boxing. Literally took two shots to the ribs for me to collapse so yeah, fuck that. Knowing how to properly punch and lifting a lot of weights are two entirely different things.
>>
>>40550126

Not really, that's aikido.

An inexperienced fighter vs a judoka would see it something like this

>why is he grabbing my shirt? What a pussy
>oh im on the ground now?
>i cant move
>>
>>40550018
>"oh yeah, so sexy getting kicked out of the club like that. Let me end my night of drinking, dancing, getting attention, and hedonistic enjoyment just because you did that"

Getting into a fight is retarded 99% of the times. It's usually only done by people who feel like they have something to prove. And no, no girl has ever been attracted to a guy because he got in a fight with drunk guys in the club (see above).
>>
>>40549180
you must be bait. there's literally no one this fukcing dumb.
>>
>>40549228
>2-0
>>
>>40550274
>this nigger picks a dexterity weapon over a strength weapon

Fucking retard.
>>
>>40555119
My judo dojo does nogi at least once a month. During nogi nights we drill our regular techniques, replacing gi grips with overhook, underhook, kangaroo grip, teacup grip and monkey grip.
Since we drill those five grips, I can do all of my throws without the need to grab cloth. This has become more common in judo clubs since MMA has become a thing.
>>
>>40550841
Your list is wrong. The first thing on your list should be 'Run!' because you should know that if someone knocks you out they could literally kill or paralyze you while you're down if they are mad enough. Maybe they'll just give you one bad stomp that cracks your neck. Or maybe they see you pull out a knife and they pull out theirs- in which case there's a 50% chance you're going to be picked up by the paramedics. 100% chance if they pull out a gun.
>>
>>40549228
cut stick in two
then you have two stick
stick win everytime
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485654386099.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485654386099.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>40555293
https://youtu.be/LDqN515ZB3c
https://youtu.be/iOvAueLNHwg
https://youtu.be/i9mKXvBp-90
https://youtu.be/-y4JSJRc9ms

There is literally hundreds of examples on YouTube how inefficient blunt bats are in a fight.

By the time your done swinging your phallic sport apparel it will take one not even deadly wound to have you crying for your life if I manage to hit an artery I'll I have to do is run make you chase me and watch you bleed even faster.

Stop being and idiot and learn the difference between a tool and a weapon
>>
>>40548759
I couldn't because I'd fight dirty.
>>
>>40548759
>its a "moderate lifter thinks he can best a trained fighter" episode
Protip: you cant

T. Guy who doesnt even fight
>>
>>40553190
haha
>>
>>40555638
2 feet + taller and more muscles than your opponent = win
>>
>>40551992
Mac can easily do 1/2/3/4
>>
>>40548759
>MMA bantam weight division

kek
you are aiming too high anon
you would get rekt by a bjj bantam weight blue belt.
>>
File: 1483670727180.jpg (170KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483670727180.jpg
170KB, 800x800px
>mfw have trained ninjutsu for 15 years
>could kill anyone on this board almost instantly
>not even memeing
>>
>>40549262
What if I'm carrying a hidden dagger?
>>
>>40550509
I played baseball for a decade and can tell you that I could take your fucking head clean off your neck with a one handed swing hombre. Not to mention if you tried blocking with your arm against anything other than a nerf-bat it would shatter those bones and likely tear tendons. That's also pretending that you can see faster than I can swing, which I promise you is not possible.
>>
>>40555931
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>40553981
Hahahahaaa, fine sprawl, I have over 20 counter attacks to a sprawl, all of them ending with you having a cracked head.

>talks about sprawling, doesn't mention THE cross face.

I'll own u chumpo
>>
>>40553230
>tazers can stop someone immediately
Now I know you're full of shit. It took 4 hits by a tazer to get me to take a knee, while I continued to swing off. The only shock weapon that's ever put me in an uncomfortable position right away was an illegal stun baton. Fuck you and your "hood" bullshit. You're just a faggot who thinks he knows shit about shit because he's "seen things". Don't speak until you've actually fucking done it.
>>
>>40550841
>I am hood, brah
>brah
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>40556000
>>40555955
my get supercedes yours
your penne is now rigatoni
>>
>>40556000
>It took 4 hits by a tazer to get me to take a knee, while I continued to swing off.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>40551050
>what is 1/2 mv^2
>>
>>40548759
>Le I'm tall so good at fighting
K
>>
>>40549218
>he doesnt know newtons 3rd law
>>
>>40555764

Yes, between apes who don't know how to fight, height and weight is decisive
>>
>>40552769

>I'm pretty sure most MMA fights end by judge decision because most of those smaller guys aren't strong enough to knock each other out

just wow, im out of this thread
>>
>>40548759
>I am actually very confident that I'm favourite in a match up against pic related
>Height, weight and physical strength tops pure fighting skills easily

This is the equivalent of saying you can join Delta Force or SEALs because you've been camping and fingerfuck your grandpa's 10/22 from time to time.
>>
>>40555170
This is a fact. Girls think fighting is impressive in middle school.

Any other time it ruins the night and puts everyone, including girls, in a bad mood.

Dont do it, kids.
>>
>>40555170
This, unless you're retaliating for good reason, nobody in the group is going to think you're a badass or macho guy, they're going to think you're an asshole who can't handle his shit and not want to associate with you. Also if you're past 18, getting in fights is too much of a risk since you can go to jail, which no girl will ever, ever think is attractive.
>>
>>40555638
lmao if i bring my machete like dude 1 your ass will be cut up before you can land a punch but with a bat sure
>>
>>40555638
WHATS GOOD BRUH
>>
>>40549986
It's pretty hard to kill someone from a throw. Even 5 point throws in freestyle wrestling wont' kill someone, even on concrete.
>>
>>40550274
3/10
>>
>>40550023
>F = MA

how's senior year going bro.
>>
File: pepe1.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pepe1.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>all these fat burgers thinking they can take on professional fighters
>everyone is a black belt on the internet

why do I even come here, it's threads like these that really make me feel the average person here is 13-16 years old
>>
>>40555638
> implying I use my phallic symbol inefficiently
>>
>>40555764
>>
>>40550281
>If a well trained judoku or wrestler takes you to the ground, you're done.
He won't on concrete.
>>
>>40557895
This
>>
>>40558446
take notes pls children

this is how you /thread a thread
>>
>>40558629
yeah, and theres plenty more examples like this

nogueira vs sapp
filipovic vs sapp

just to mention some
>>
>>40558558
nigga are you saying the art of slamming people on the floor magically becomes less effective when the floor gets harder?
>>
>>40558896
I believe anon thinks the concrete will be off-putting.
> as if skilled judoka won't ensure the victim takes entire force of landing on the hard surface.

Remember where you are. Anon tends to be retarded at best.
>>
>>40555293
>run at man swinging bat
>bat ineffective
>run at man swinging knife
>die
>>
>>40548759
i get what your saying bro and i think so too, but everytime i tell my friends i could beat up a featherweight pro fighter and they just laugh and act like these ufc fags are some kind of demi gods of combat... i think im about twice as heavy as conor mcgregor and if we use the same principle in another scenario;
say brock lesnar(weight:250lbs) is matched up againts a gorilla(weight:500lbs) with virtually no fighting skill what so ever, the gorilla would still win 100/100 fights in under a minute just because hes twice the opponents weight
>>
never read so many retarded replies in one thread, you've outdone yourself fit
>>
>>40548814
You think that guy would just stand there and let you kick him?
>>
>>40559337
Those situations are nowhere near equal, a gorilla is physiologically different from a human.
>>
>>40559368
>takedown
>kicking
choose 1
>>
>>40559374
i think they are, keep in mind brock lesnar is one of the worlds most skilled fighters and a gorilla dont know how to fight for shit i mean its not even human.
at least with the other scenario both are intelligent humans where the heavy guy at least has some basic knowledge of fighting.
if you watch youtube where big and heavy guys meet skinny manlet pro fighters they are always saved by rules
>>
>>40559436
>brock lesnar is one of the worlds most skilled fighters
>>
>>40548759
220 6'1
490lb Squat 5x5
525lb DL 1x5
315 Bench 5x5

Particiaped in a charity boxing event, my opponent was a DYEL soccer player. He beat my ass, his cardio was vastly superior (even after 6 weeks of boxing training). I also spared with boxers. Opened my eyes, fighting is a skill just like playing the guitar.
>>
>>40548759
>MMA
>im pretty confident

the fuck you´re gonna do when he grabs you by the legs, slams you on the floor and applies either a guillotine or triangle choke?
nothing you tap out

you thought you could fist fight or beat him up but when it gets technical none of that muscle mass is gonna help. note they dont bitch out over getting hit couple times, you dont have that experience
>>
Go to a local MMA gym, and try sparring some smaller guys. Get embarrassed, then go back to your gloots for the sloots.
>>
>>40555999
Damn bitch, checkem
>>
>>40548814
*teleport*
*katana*
*heh, kid*
*15 solid abs*
>>
>>40549228
who is more slug? stick or slug?
i rest my case
>>
File: UFC-Division-Anthropometrics.jpg (48KB, 1400x564px) Image search: [Google]
UFC-Division-Anthropometrics.jpg
48KB, 1400x564px
>>40548759
You would have virtually zero chance vs lightweights.

McGregor has a huge reach(6'2'') for his height (5'9''). That is probably the same as yours. The difference is that he can use it, and he would hit you before you even knew. He also walks around at approx 180 lbs.

The man is literally a warrior embodied with much greater physical strength than you. Also 1/2/3/4 is not good for a 200 pound guy. I do not think that there is anything you could do to win.

Lets's take me for example:
I am 5'10'', weigh 220 lbs and have a 5'11'' reach. I deadlift 530 lbs, squat 440 lbs, bench 286 lbs, and ohp 176 lbs. I also have basic fighting knowledge.
Imagine me vs demetrious johnson. He is 5'3 with a 5'4'' reach and walks around at max 135 lbs. My height, weight, reach, and strength difference is notably larger than yours vs mcgregors but I would still not have a fucking chance vs johnson, not even close.

I know you are a troll, but I answer for anyone thinking this.
>>
File: rave guy.jpg (82KB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rave guy.jpg
82KB, 1080x1440px
>>40561150
WTF you can't teleport gtfo
>>
>>40561754
>warrior embodied
>zero title defenses
Elohel
Thread posts: 153
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.