[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do so many guys say they don't want to get big? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: yukio.jpg (16KB, 285x369px) Image search: [Google]
yukio.jpg
16KB, 285x369px
Why do so many guys say they don't want to get big?
Do they enjoy being physically inferior?
I notice this especially with asian men and shy white men.

Is this due to low test? Have they bought the feminist meme of physically sensitive and non imposing men?

https://youtu.be/DaqVv5j0m48?t=5m10s
>>
File: yukio2.jpg (13KB, 291x280px) Image search: [Google]
yukio2.jpg
13KB, 291x280px
>>
>>40546152
because when you get too big you begin to lose athleticism, aesthetics, speed. Not to mention having to eat a ton and constantly having to shit. And for what, strength? size? ego?
>>
>>40546170
I'm talking about big as in Yukio Mishima's amount of muscles and definition proportional to his height.

Strength and size are important, why do MMA/UFC guys look like Yukio at some heavier weight brackets if it's not an athletic build?

I knew someone who looked similar to Mishima and also ran marathons, but he's also the exception.
>>
>>40546185
Mishima wasn't big at all. He had an athletic/aesthetic build. Most guys would probably be happy to look like him, apart from being a manlet, but not many want to be bodybuilder size.
>>
>>40546194
I should've been more specific, there are men who actually think Mishima is 'too big'.

They're just trying to say they're essentially physically inferior, as an excuse to not lift. It pisses me off because they're ok with being mediocre.
>>
File: 250px-OP_is_a_fag.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-OP_is_a_fag.png
62KB, 250x250px
>>40546203
That just means you are superior to them
as usual answer to such autistic questions

WHY SHOULD I CARE
>>
File: mishima-4.jpg (131KB, 1074x564px) Image search: [Google]
mishima-4.jpg
131KB, 1074x564px
>>40546185
but he's not big at all, he's like otter mode dude.
>>
>>40546152
I'm this guy. If you ask me being big looks pretty ugly in most cases. It's like abs on a girl. Pretty cool accomplishment but most sane people will be disgusted by it lookswise. Personally it makes me want to throw up

Im going for ottermode or maybe athletic mode, fuck all the 9/10 bitches and call it a day
>>
>>40546152
I used to think being "big" was all I needed, until I saw a DYEL looking MMA fighter kick the crap out of a built fat Frat-Boy at a bar.

That shit changed my life senpai.
>>
>>40546170
This.
>One time I went ussj got HUGE, slow, and accidentally let my opponent absorb a person
>Long story short, he became perfect, and my adult son from the future had to save me
>Only person who could compete was my worst enemy
>Eventually enemy's son had to beat him
>>
>>40546194
>manlet

pls don't bully the mishima. its not his fault he was born in pre-mcdonalds japan ;__;
>>
>>40546170
i love that meme.

you actually need to be huge to get athletic.
>>
File: yukio4.jpg (3MB, 3445x2298px) Image search: [Google]
yukio4.jpg
3MB, 3445x2298px
Confidence should be derived from your physical prowess in comparison to other males and your accomplishments.

However the first thing others will see is your openly visible physical prowess, as such weight lifting is a more important skill and hobby than most things you will ever do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.