[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of stomach fat? Or fix proportions in general?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: received_490444407822009.jpg (201KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_490444407822009.jpg
201KB, 1440x1920px
How do I get rid of stomach fat? Or fix proportions in general? My legs are pretty muscular from fencing and Rugby, my arms are about average Size, but my chest back and abs gave hardly anything. What's the best way for me to at least get rid of the stomach fay, and maybe tone up my torso in general?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>40545619
drink a gallon of milk everyday
>>
>spot reduction
>toning

oy gevalt
>>
>>40545619
Gallon of milk a day, or GOMAD as we call it.

Milk is full of cattle steroids, protein, and healthy fats that decreases appetite while increasing fat burning potential.
>>
>>40545654
>>40545624
Isn't that just a method used to quickly gain weight?
Fuck I just reread my first post and realized that shit made no sense. I guess my priority is losing my belly, muscle gain can come later. How do I get rid of the belly /fit/?
>>
>>40545677
you cant spot reduce.
>>
>>40545619
Do 50 crunches a day to burn that stomach fat and tone the abs.
>>
>>40545619
Yea, keep toning and drinking lots of milk. It will help you lose all the fat in the stomach area.
>>
>>40545677
Calorie deficit
>>
>>40545731
Would this be essentially the 50 crunches a day? I don't browse /fit/ often, so I'm not quite well versed on the terms.

>>40545764
Is that essentially the same as the milk diet?
>>
>>40545786
You can't focus your weight loss in one specific area. You have to eat at a calorie deficit of at least around 500 calories less than TDEE. Read the sticky friend.
>>
>>40545677

Eat a good amount of protein from meat or shakes and fibre from vegetables whilst minimising sugary carbs. A small bowl of oats should be sufficient per day.

Then it's months of cardio + weight training. Go for hanging leg raises, russian kettlebell twists and planking but make sure your enlarged thigh muscles don't pick up the slack via bad technique or your muscular imbalance will get worse.

You should be aiming for a fairly sizeable weight loss. For men with body types with large stomachs and wiry legs/arms BMI makes no sense whatsoever and gives bad advice. In order to lose your stomach your BMI should be under (for some men significantly so) because of bad genetics.

The general theme here is that you should be doing cardio to lose weight but eating protein after working out to not lose muscle. The thinner you are, the harder it is to lose weight which is why men with pregnant body types have a hard time losing their bellies - you can be 140lbs and still look pregnant.
>>
>>40545824

I should add that if your chest and abs have no strength you need to really watch out for your posture. You almost certainly have lordosis to some extent and posture correction is extremely difficult.

If your posture is bad you'll always have a belly. I was 130lbs and still looked like I was about to have twins because my spine was basically concave.
>>
>>40545677
Don't listen to those other guys, they are just hazing the newbie. Do 5 sets of 30 sit ups every morning and every evening for max results. Then get my fitness pal to track calories and eat at deficit. This worked for me and I'd post pics if I weren't on my tablet
>>
>>40545844
My posture has actually improved a lot lately, I think at this point it's solely the stomach fat, probably caused by my sugar filled diet. Thanks for the advice though, I'll definitely get into it!
>>
>>40545731
Don't listen to this guy, he's trolling. Faggot didn't even bother to capitalize or use proper grammar
>>
>>40545880
Exactly.
Spot reduction and toning is the way I sculpted my body to perfection.
>>
>>40545873
Alright I'll give that a shot, sounds most reasonable.
>>
All these faggots are trolling you. There is no way to spot reduce. If you want to lose fat, eat less calories than you burn. Make sure you lift too else you will lose all your muscles.
>>
>>40545923
>Basically, this
>>
>>40545619
cardio lifting and proper diet.
>>
>>40545735
-t. fat mom
>>
>>40545619
IF cardio and yohimbine
>>
>>40545923
It's real, it's just very ineffcient.
Fat becomes more liquid at higher temps
Exercise makes heat
Therefore raises temps
Body is good but not perfect at keeping itself at a general temp
Therefore there will be a slightly higher percentage of fat will be used from areas that are warmer than average
I.e. spot reduction
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.