[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who takes up a squat rack to deadlift next to it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>that guy who takes up a squat rack to deadlift next to it
This is worst than OHP on the rack because youre not using it just lift that shit from the floor. Go do that shit somewhere else faggots.
>>
>>40545506
Anon, how am i else supposed to do OHP?
>>
>>40546838
CLEAN IT REEEEEE
>>
>>40547167
I press more than you squat. Go steinborn your squats, or something, faggot.l
>>
File: 1465991292532.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465991292532.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>40545506
>tfw it's either that or taking a bar from one of the benches
FUCKING NORMIE GYMS
>>
>>40545506

Bitch say that to my face and not online faggot
>>
>>40547167
Cleaning 2pl8 puts a toll on my wrists, since I've been a little retard for 15 years and broken shit does not work the way it's supposed to.

I'll do my seated OHPs in the fucking power cage, thank you very much.
>>
>>40547211
>implying you could press the same weight standing
>>
>>40545506
How do they take up a squatrack by standing next to it?

As for the OHP, my gym only has squatracks, no power racks

Complain at the gym for not having enough materials
>>
>>40547211
Oh wow 2pl8 OHP youre pre-
>Seated
Nevermind
>>
It's not his fault that your gym sucks and doesn't have enough bars
>>
>>40547211
ah ok that makes sense then, no biggie. does your gym not have a seated ohp rack?
>>
>>40545506
There's fuck all room to diddylift outside of a squat rack area and only one oly bar per squat rack/power cage so nobody could use it anyway.
>>
>>40545506

In the rack is where OHP belongs in most gyms and training styles. Also deadlift next to the rack is also fine. Behind can be problematic, but the side generally fine. You sound autistic
>>
>>40545506
In my gym youre basically forced to do it right in front of rack. Although nobody usually asks for the rack(gym bully) i always let them
>>
>>40545506
No where else to do it in my gym, friend.
>>
>>40545506
There is this bitch at my gym who takes up a squat rack to do hip thrusts with a Kettlebell and this isn't a five minute thing she is there for like half an hour. And these three withered old hags who take up three benches to do steeping exercises. I went and told reception to tell them to fuck off because people have to lay on that and they have their dirty feet all over it.
>>
>>40547179

Hell, *I* can press more than I can squat. Getting old sucks.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.