[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 >5'7/170cm (MANLET TIER) >167lbs/76kg JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-02-28.jpg (112KB, 509x578px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-28.jpg
112KB, 509x578px
>18
>5'7/170cm (MANLET TIER)
>167lbs/76kg
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
I've read the sticky before many times, but I always end up giving up and wanting to kill myself. It doesn't help being an asthmatic chubby fuck. Am I going to make it?? How do I make it? I'm seriously losing my mind over my weight, please help.
>>
same... how can we make it when my stomach can fit so much food
>>
>>40543916
I try to eat healthy for 2/3 days and it's too much effort with such little time I have as a college student and I end up making shit food and/or buy fast food. I know it's awful and I try to avoid it, but I go back to it every time, I FUCKING HATE MYSELF.
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>40543903
Each time you are not hungry and about to eat. Image Terry Crews yelling "PUT THAT SHIT DOWN YOU FAT FUCK"
>>
>>40543944
I need an app for that, it would fucking help.
Just picture a hologram of Terry Crews yelling at you every time you try to eat. 10/10 WOULD BUY.
>>
>>40543938
Just take baby steps boi. It sounds like youre pushing yourself too hard and u give up. Consistency is key mate. Go with something you could stick to. Once you feel like its a normal routine, then you can take another baby step and cut out soda or something like that. Idk breh, im a wanker
>>
>>40543903
How are your forearms and hands so thin? Mind boggling desu senpai
>>
>>40543983
I noticed that right after I posted, never noticed it before. Even more J U S T tier.
>>
Just lift anon. Ur fat and chubby now.

I guarantee if u get your lifts to 1/2/3/4 and you'll be very happy with your body.

Just start and don't stop. Don't worry so much about being shredded or w/e. One year of lifting and you'll wonder why you hadn't done it sooner.

Also, try and join a gym that offers coaching on free weight barbell excersizes.
>>
File: 2017-02-28 21.16.19.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-28 21.16.19.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>40544016
Is there an alternative to do at an apartment with just this? It's around 10kg/22lbs I think. Can't go to gym, poor college student.
At my dad's house he has a bench weight set that he's willing to give to me, problem is transporting it. Keep in mind I'm asthmatic and I wheeze so fast, but if I keep at it I'm sure I'll stop, problem is HOW to start
>>
Bro, you look exactly like I did when I realised I was turning into a piece of shit. Just know that it's as simple as calories in vs calories out, and you lose 20 pounds the same way you lose 1 pound. It just takes time. You don't really need to count calories or macros, just slowly cut any junk foods out of your diet and start following an exercise regime. It's simple and you'll see results in no time. Good luck.
>>
>>40544068
Stop being a Coward. If you want to get fit then join a power lifting gym. Get a part time job if you're a poor fag.

Better yet, get a job at a restaurant. It will change your life. Learn social skills, learn how to talk to women.

Seriously, do 2 shifts a week and you'll have enough cash to eat clean and afford a gym membership.
>>
>>40544163
>Learn social skills, learn how to talk to women
I'm socially apt and talk to women half the time, I just really hate myself for my weight. I want to change for me.
I literally have no time for work, college takes up too much time, contemplating to drop out.
Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>40544181
Don't drop out anon. You can get fit anytime. Better to finish college a virgin than not finish college at all.

You seriously can't scrounge up 50$ a month for a gym membership?

Honestly, if u can't afford it, just stay a fat fuck until you finish college. Bitches ain't shit.
>>
>>40544219
Isnt planet fitness $10 a month? I know it's hated here but they have the equipment needed and thats what matters
>>
>>40543903
>I'm fat because I'm poor
I really don't understand this
I'm poor and thus struggle to afford enough to bulk
Less money does not equal more food

Buy eggs and tuna and pasta and potatoes and oatmeal and shit. Get some yogurt or something. Buy apples, some berries, lots of bananas. Get onions and broccoli and carrots and shit if you want. Some basic spices. None of this stuff is difficult to prepare and none of it ever really tastes bad.
>>
>>40545977
I misread.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.