[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this IF shit but I really want that 12 % bf... I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: max12dogo.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
max12dogo.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
Fuck this IF shit but I really want that 12 % bf...

I want to eat REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
you're a pussy and you deserve to die
>>
>>40541957
12% is ez pz bruv chill and just let the gains happen.
>>
>>40541963
Lmfao buddy. I studied jurisprudence at Oxford on a fucking scholarship, lift heavier than you, am better looking than you and play a wide variety of instruments and sports as well as speaking several languages fluently. I am considering a tattoo.
I can guarantee with absolute certainty that you're a vainglorious prick with very little actual value as a person who places his illusory code of ethics above personal satisfaction and that's almost as sad as how beta you are.
>>
>not eating in the morning and fasting in the evening tilll sleep
>>
>>40541998

Don't make a whiny thread and then bare your full fangs when you get blowback you baby
>>
>>40542007
100% wrong.
Hard as fuck to sleep on an empty stomach
>>
gets easier as time goes on. i started with 16/8, but nowadays I'm pretty much just eating one big meal a day. i don't get hungry until 7 PM or so, right after I finish up at the gym
>>
>>40541998
You can do all that but have a hard time keeping your body fat under 12%? LoL

Keeping low body fat is literally the easiest thing in the world to do. You're a fucking retarded faggot killyourself
>>
>>40542018
How is it "hard" to sleep on an empty stomach, you literally just lay they with your eyes closed, holy fuck
>>
>>40541998
>I am considering a tattoo

This sentence alone tells me you're a creepy autistic numale faggot beta faggot with no friends.
>>
>>40542098
faggot
>>
>>40541957
Eat celery
It has no calories
And it'll fill your belly
EZ
>>
With a couple sprints every day lifting and only eating healthy shit it is easy
>>
>>40542722
i do sprints but not daily though do they help with hunger pains?
>>
>>40542098
This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time
>>
>>40542007
I do this, does it really work? Or is it better if I fast during the morning instead?
>>
doesn't matter when you fast you nogs, do what ever is best for your schedule. I personally fast in the morning because I am not hungry anyways so makes shit ez pz.
>>
>>40542098
>Not having one gigantic piggy-face-stuffing meal every day right before bed

You're not too bright are you?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.