[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you clean up after yourself /fit/? There's no way you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2804.jpg (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.jpg
190KB, 750x1334px
Do you clean up after yourself /fit/?

There's no way you just leave all the equipment you used all gross and sweaty. Cmon now...
>>
No. It's just a little sweat and dries quick anyway. Don't give a fuck.
>>
>>40541598
>this is how the gym gets ringworm and staff
>>
>>40541598
I got yelled at for not wiping the barbell once. They take it pretty serious
>>
>>40541546
I sweat alot. Especially on dnp. Yes I wipe my sweat.
>>
File: 1424706965990.jpg (33KB, 337x334px) Image search: [Google]
1424706965990.jpg
33KB, 337x334px
>>40541623
>staff
>>
I carry around a bottle of industrial grade sanitizer and wipes and meticulously clean every inch of any machine I even come within 5 feet of.
>>
>>40541598
Get your crotch rot off my equipment you fag
>>
Home gym and Im not a disgusting fuck incapable of basic hygiene so not really an issue for me.
>>
File: smug.png (13KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
13KB, 244x206px
>people here dont workout inna hoodie and sweatpants so you dont have to worry about it

buncha scrubs, bet you all enjoy flexing in the gym THINKING you get looked at from girls.
>>
>>40541546
Never done it a single time in my entire life
>>
>>40541546
Nope, there's a gym staff for a reason. I don't paid to clean up, I pay to work out.
>>
Our gym has dispensers of wet wipes but I've literally never seen anyone using them after they're done, just occasionally before they start if it's an old person.
[spoiler]I use one if an Indian was on the machine before me[/spoiler]
>>
>>40542116
I use it after a fat person. They always sweat a shit ton. Nasty
>>
File: 1487622825190.jpg (115KB, 776x905px) Image search: [Google]
1487622825190.jpg
115KB, 776x905px
>mfw go to strength gym
>nothing to clean anything off with
>all barbells have a layer of chalk on them
>rules say apply chalk liberally and lift heavy
Feels good to go to a real mans gym
>>
>>40541546
Luckily im not one of those sweaty fuckers. Ive literally never cleaned a piece of equipment before
>>
>>40542762
Better wipe off the bench when you get done with it anyway, before I banish you to the smith machine.
>>
>>40541546
if you neat freaks won't touch a little sweat you can wipe before you start since you like it so much
>>
>>40541546
Never. I don't sweat much but anybody who expects to leave a gym clean is an idiot.
>>
>>40541623
it's not as bad as you'd think. but don't play with your fuckin hair or elastic bands (laides). and don't scratch an itch until you shower.
>>
>>40541546
always
>>
>>40542051
this. i personally use cleaning wipes or alcohol spray bottle and follow up with dry cloth. very important.

also pertaining to health and the house, we all should be washing our carpets every year or two. wiping tables and chairs head to toe isn't a bad idea either. also making sure ALL of the soap is off the dish after you wash it is very important too.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.