[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since you got /fit/, have you found some guys suddenly become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 27

File: 1428551438155.jpg (84KB, 714x846px) Image search: [Google]
1428551438155.jpg
84KB, 714x846px
Since you got /fit/, have you found some guys suddenly become way more rude and aggressive towards you? I've found one or two people, specifically beta dudes, have started acting this way, trying to trip me up on things and always bringing up that I lift like it's a bad thing.
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>40541396
no because I have no friends or social interaction with other humans
>>
>>40541396
do you wear tight clothes or act aggressive or talk about how you lift all the time?
>>
>>40541396
No, they're just incredibly insecure.
I've noticed that I get approached by less women, but the ones that do are more forward.
>>
>>40541406
Same
>>
>>40541396
It's how they express envy

They're jealous that you worked hard for something and got results, a feat which they don't have the willpower to accomplish
>>
File: Fug.png (89KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fug.png
89KB, 600x500px
>>40541396
off topic, cant tell if Im sexually attracted to this guy or just heavily 'miring
>>
>>40541409
...not all the time...
>>
They're usually pretty insecure about it. They see you as a threat. If you're handsome as well you can forget the idea of other men being your friend.
>>
>>40541396
Yup, beta dudes will be intimidated by you, and they rationalize that instead of it being because of their own obvious failings it's because you're an asshole. Then when the women the betas are orbiting start miring they get jealous. So now they tell themselves that you're an asshole and that girls only like assholes.

Then they act like pathetic douches to try and prove themselves. Girls see straight through that shit so best thing for you to do is just ignore them or in serious cases laugh at them like the subhuman scum they are.
>>
>>40541409
This.
If you notice people being an asshole to you for no reason.... You are the reason.
>>
>>40541396
Insecure people hate it when other people start improving themselves because they lack the drive to do it themselves

anecdotal story
> friends with two stereotypical /mu/tants - skinnyfat, beta, obsessed with Nigerian noise-drone-core or w/e
> I start lifting and get really really into it
> noob gains completely change my body and self-confidence pretty much overnight
> they make no secret of the fact that they despise this
> accuse me of being gay, overcompensating, getting 'obsessed with the gym' when I stop staying out until 4 doing ketamine with them
> eventually leads to a cataclysmic falling out where I call them insecure betas and kick them out of my life
> realize in retrospect that they weren't enriching my life at all and all my friends with whom I've shared lifting as a hobby have been nothing but supportive
>>
>>40541432
Do you 'mire any gains from men, or the gains on attractive men?
>>
Nah, everyone's nice to me. In fact, people treat me better now than when I was a dyel
>>
>>40541563
You're probably not intimidating, or try not to be intimidating when around friends.
>>
File: 13321186417.jpg (13KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
13321186417.jpg
13KB, 375x360px
>>40541522
>Nigerian noise-drone-core
>>
>>40541409
I think there's a difference between being aggressive, and showing newfound confidence. After I started lifting, I was far more outgoing and happier in my day to day life. I started noticing when people were down on themselves and also how little energy they had.
>>
>>40541573
Why would you want to be intimidating around friends? Are you some sort of edgelord?
>>
>>40541573
>trying not to be intimidating around your friends is somehow a bad thing
>>
>>40541743
He never said it was
>>
>>40541396
Mm
>>
>>40541455
we're not women, men bond through action. You'll always find bros who share your hobbies, just dont expect to find friends if you're out grabbing qt's away from beta orbiters
>>
>>40541906
How do women bond? And how do they bond with men?

Usually through hobbies
>>
>>40541918
women bond emotionally dumbass. women bond with men either when a man learns to communicate emotionally with them or when they're ready to settle for whatever they can get
>>
>>40541590
man I don't know. I've always been pretty musically open-minded but one of them swore by shit like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJTNhQZgRsc
>>
>>40541937
What? How do you even communicate emotionally? You comminicate about stuff you do, hobbys.

Or am i this horribly wrong
>>
>>40542026
we've all been there bro, your mistake is that you assume everybody thinks the way you do. Women are DIFFERENT than men, they think DIFFERENTLY, they communicate DIFFERENTLY. the when having a conversation with a woman about a thing, you're talking about the thing but she's talking about how the thing makes her feel. you're on totally different wavelengths
>>
>>40541396
Pic sauce
>no homo
>>
File: 1484950937256.png (43KB, 1803x936px) Image search: [Google]
1484950937256.png
43KB, 1803x936px
One of my workmates whos never lifted a day in his life constantly tries to put me down any chance he gets.

Ill be joke flexing in the mirror at work in the changing rooms or some shit , just messing around doing retarded bodybuilding poses and shouting out "MOST AUTISTIC!" etc etc and he'll say shit like
>you're not even that big anon
>you think you're so jacked but you're not even big

>you're looking smaller than before anon, i thought you lifted weights!
>im cutting
>man you look too skinny, yeah you have abs but you looked way bigger before. all that weight lifting and you barely look any different
>yeah im trying to cut down so i have abs etc
>X is huge now, hes bigger than you anon

>i bet i could lift more than you if i started lifting anon
>ok why dont you start coming to the gym with me?
>oh i dont have the money at the moment

>tries to playfully push me and walk/barge in to me while im doing something
>obviously because im staitonary it'll knock me back a bit
>"wow anon i thought you were strong"
>now ive started doing it back to him out of neccesity

whenever anything about women comes up he makes up shit about me being a virgin/inexperienced even though ive had a gf in the time hes known him and all of his past girl friends have been sub 5/10 uggos.

Dude is a real crab in the bucket. Sometimes i just shut him the fuck down/ humiliate him and he stops for a while but he'll start right back up when my guard is down and come with an unexpected putdown in front of female co-workers and ill have to scramble for a comeback or just try to ignore it.

On top of this theres a female co-worker who i went on a date with like a year ago and whenever we're all having a mutual conversation he'll try and coax her to talk about guys shes seeing etc in attempts to make me jealous.

Really strange behaviour. The weird thing is that his insecurity is kind of rubbing off on me and i'll end up getting into petty arguments with him over nothing. Dude is total poison.
>>
>>40542067
How do u put this to use when talking to girls? Does it actually help to talk about your feelings? Isnt that beta?
>>
>>40542082
Confront him about it the next time he does something. Ask him why he's acting like a dick all the time, and ask him what you did to piss him off. He'll either have a legitimate reason, being something you didn't realize you did that upset him, or he'll out himself as simply being insecure. And tell him that he doesn't have to like you, but he does have to treat you with professional respect. It seems like you have animosity escalating between the two of you, and it won't be good if it boils over.
>>
>>40542137
yeah at the right time, you still need to maintain control. But most women are stupid, go gay
>>
>>40542137
It's not talking ABOUT your feelings, you learn to communicate your feelings ithout having to talk about them.
>>
1. guys want to start fights more often to prove to everyone, to you and to themselves how theyre not intimidated

2. guys will comment salty shit like ooooh mr buff guy youre so tough

3. guys will talk shit to chicks about aou behind your back. fat chicks will too. through no fault of ur own u will deal with a barrage of negativity
>>
>>40542199
>>40542212

These are advanced tactics. I hope i dont fuck it up with my gf. Ive dated a girl, but everytime i though, well i shouldve done this "alpha" thing or this thing. But than i think to myself: im just not alpha, im myself and im not like that, not beta either though. But idk what to do most of the time. Is it truly allright to be yourself? What if it is too beta?
>>
>>40542270
Google "book of pook" and read well
>>
>>40542082
Why do you take this cuck's shit? Tell him to his face you don't appreciate his attitude. If that doesn't set him straight take him to a spot at work with no cameras and slap him in the face
>>
>>40541472
This, so much this. Before I lost 110 pounds and got some experience with girls/general social skills I always thought the assholes get all the girls. Now that I look good and actually can get girls I see that we're nkt being assholes at all. Betas see fun banter between a chad and a gi as the guy being a dick but that's them just rationalising their own shortcomings.

To what OP said. Yes this is true, I fucking hate it when betas get upset just because I get mired or a girl is interested in me. I worked my ass off to get where I am and they dare to judge me for that? I feel no remorse swooping away a girl infront of her orbiters. They feel entitled as shit. Betas say the friendzone is shit but imagine it the other way around. Girls having a random creepy friend that expects her to fuck him just because they're friends and off the opposite sex. The degree to which people can delude themselves keeps suprising me day after day.
>>
>>40542082
Man I know this feel. I used to work with a kid like that back in highschool. He always pissed me off and I was never witty enough to make a good comeback. After awhile I kinda just realized he was so insecure he had to put others down just to raise his own self esteem. The next time he made fun of me in front of these two girls I knew I just told him exactly what I thought.
I said, "dude I honestly feel bad for you. You have such low self esteem and so many insecurities that whenever you're around another guy who is a better person than you, you have to insult or embarrass them to make you feel better. You should go to a therapist to work out your problems bro".
Then I just walked away leaving him standing there with those two girls. Hahaha man good times.
>>
>>40542262
and the only people who do that shit are insecure faggots.
>>
>>40542022
Hahahahahah oh wow anon why yould you even befriend a guy like that.
I can see why that guy needs ketamine to get through life. The only way this "music" would sound any good is if you're tripping balls.
>>
>>40541510
Not entirely true. My case might just be a special snowflake but I barely spoke to anybody and people still tried to give me shit after I got in better shape.

Now that I think about it though, maybe they thought I was being a smug pepe and that I was too high and mighty now to speak to them? Either way, I didn't talk about myself much but I still got shit thrown at me regardless.

I find it to be most common with the average-ish people. The ones who could clean themselves up but won't, because "I could look like that too if I tried, I j-just don't want t-to.." but since you actually did you make them look bad and feel bad. I feel like this creates an even brighter burning candle than with fat people. Because at least the competent fat ones know that they can't look like that for a long, loooong time, vs the average normie thinking 6 months or so of curls and broscience will magically do anything noteworthy.
>>
>>40541396
the reverse of that is true. i am more rude and aggressive towards people
>>
>>40542022

and my parents used to call the music i listened to noise. this is literally just noise.
>>
>>40541396
>>40541416
>>40541430

Yea but then what if they bring up that you only lift because you're insecure, and then I bring up that they're only saying that I'm insecure because they're insecure?
>>
File: 1415416579458.jpg (63KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1415416579458.jpg
63KB, 500x375px
>>40541396
yes, it is a delicate balance dealing with men even your boys.

Ive been fit for like 7 years now, i'm also a pretty handsome. I've also fucked most girls in my social circle or atleast hooked up with them.

Now at 30 alot of the dudes in my circle have ended up marrying the girls in our circle...

and I can just feel the negative energy towards me when we are all together. I know they love me and they know I would never do anything with their girls even if they threw them selves at me. So I always keep convo with the girls to almost bare minimum, it's just strange.

My best friends wife I fucked before they got to together, I even hooked them up. And he makes it so weird sometimes. Even tho I've known her about as long as him, he doesn't even want me around her.

I even caught her miren me before when she got a chance..

My uncles even started acting shitty towards me when I became a strong man..

Weak, smaller men always give attitude or try to flex their muscle no matter what the job is.

I don't know the answer, i'm thinking about joining MMA or crossfit to try and find an alternative group of male friends who are more alpha thus more secure..

I think weak men are just really insecure and being around a strong, confident alphaish male just amplifies those feeling no matter how hard you may try to make them feel comfortable..

people are weird. life is weird. i dont even know anymore
>>
>>40541547
men give more props on my gains than women, always have.

Confident men like to empower other men, I do the same when I notice someone trying to better themselves.
>>
>>40542738
>My best friends wife I fucked before they got to together, I even hooked them up. And he makes it so weird sometimes. Even tho I've known her about as long as him, he doesn't even want me around her.

Never understood why dudes would want sloppy seconds fro their friends. Like you have to know there i always going to be a competition of sexual performance going on in the back your minds. Then again, I'm a perma-virgin for life, so WTF do I know?
>>
>>40541432
It's a weird feeling, isn't it. But sometimes I find that anything that I find impressive, whether a mental or physical accomplishment having little to do with aesthetics can make a person sexy to me.
>>
>>40541432
Bro, just think about running your hands over that clippered chest. And down his abs. N..no homo, right?
>>
>>40542082
>i bet i could lift more than you if i started lifting ano
I've heard this, I've been there. This is passive agression at its best.
>>
>>40541406
You're alright, anon.
>>
Before I started lifting I hated the meatheads in my classes. Mostly just because they were constantly eating chicken breasts and shaking protein shakers while I was trying to focus on the lecture.
>>
>>40542750
A true bro, like a strong manlet that always brofists you at the gym, happy to see you and hear your routine.
>>
>>40542082
Thats pretty funny man. And ya shitty people do rub off on you unfortunately.
>>
tbqh lifting is purely a vanity thing.
There is no relation between fitness and muscle mass, and if you actually needed the strength for daily activities like work, sports or martial arts, you would naturally build it doing those things.
>>
>>40542631
What is there to be secure in when you're a mediocre piece of shit? How do normies do it?
>>
No. Guys are nicer to me and I get groped more frequently by them now.

I don't want to feel this feel.
>>
>>40543077
THIS. only insecure douchebags lift desu
>>
>>40543077
Some people enjoy it anon. I personally find counting reps to be calming and significantly more enjoyable than interacting with people.
>>
My friends wife told her husband that he has to stop trying to get fit like me because she hates "roidragemode"
I'm natty and I'm super nice to everyone. Now he's probably gonna die of obesity before his daughter grows up. :/
>>
>>40543238
>friend's wife

lmao what are you some kind of cuck or something?
>>
>>40541396

>roiding for this
>>
>>40543252
No? He's been my best friends since hs. He's fat af and so is his new wife who I've only met once.
Other people get married, not sure if you're aware
>>
>>40543306
>Being this new
>>
File: 6879897.jpg (331KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
6879897.jpg
331KB, 800x563px
>>40542738
>Now at 30 alot of the dudes in my circle have ended up marrying the girls in our circle...

Im in my mid 20s and this is starting to happen and its fucking hilarious, I never fucked any of them so Im just enjoying getting to watch it from the outside, my freinds are fuckin retards
>>
>>40543338
I love him like a brother. I call him a fat fuck pos all the time, why the fuck is his new fat fuck wife tryina kill him like that?
>>
>>40543338
Wait, gay shit right?
Nah I wouldn't fuck him with ur dick breh.
>>
>>40541455
This is half true, I'm good looking too and I've definitely noticed guys aren't as friendly towards me as women, and I absolutely don't act like a douche. But friends are still friends.
>>
>>40541396
Fuck i want that kind of body so bad :( , possible for someone natty?
>>
Dont get this behavior. Guys at work compliment me a lot more, calling me "jacked" and whatnot. Might be because I have a very humble personality
>>
Yes.
Naturally people (especially guys) will envy you more if you are more attractive, stronger, taller, etc.

world is full of jealous cunts brah
>>
>>40543406
as you proceed to die alone
>>
>>40541409
this rofl.

i've never had someone treat me rudely or at least consistently enough for it to be noticeable.

anyone who tries to say the other people are just jealous is probably just a complete faggot and doesn't realize it. stop treating people like assholes and you won't get treated like one.
>>
>>40542262
>guys will talk shit to chicks about you behind your back
>fat chicks will too

this guy gets it.
Fat bitches are the biggest cockblockers known to man.
>>
I hang out with mostly cool people my age. But I am very close with family and they often invite me to parties that are more just their friends. As in uncles or the older generation.

>go to uncles party
>im 25
>they are 40s thru mid 50s
>i greet the people i know
>mostly giving me compliments on how good i look
>used to be a skinny fuck but recently looking pretty good and i wear clothes that look good
>i know what im doing
>a few of them drink heavy, some even make moonshine
>im drinking and having a good time
>the night rolls on and a few of these 50 years olds start "challenging" me
>it starts with bumping into me obnoxiously and joking about it
>i laugh it off
>then it normally turns into challenging me to arm wrestling
>then towards the ends it turns into challenging me into wrestling them outside
>i always decline but a few of them want to try and charge me
>i try to side step them and knock them down when i can but usually have to drop them quickly
>i laugh it off and when they lose they try to as well
>i just want to drink and hang with my uncle and his friends but they feel they have something to prove
>>
File: 1415360425180.jpg (57KB, 450x374px) Image search: [Google]
1415360425180.jpg
57KB, 450x374px
>>40543491
no but, close enough. take you bout 3 years tho
>>
>>40542026
Girls will analyze and remember emotions. For example:
>A: I'm feeling stressed about this project I'm working on
>B: Oh what kind of stressed? Is it like the stress you felt last October or more like the stress you felt when you were baking in January?
>A: Somewhat of a mix, but with an emphasis on the out-of-control stress of baking
Watching conversations like that made me realize that women are ACTUALLY emotional as fuck.
t. lived with 3 females for a bit. (not family)
>>
>>40542082
>>40542082
>doing retarded bodybuilding poses and shouting out "MOST AUTISTIC!"
>>
if they are a co-worker they try to convince the female co-workers to not like me for one reason or another. they want to be seen as intellectually superior to me, because my physical presence and the way i talk is threatening to their integrity and self-esteem within the work environment. these kinds of guys actually identify with girls, in order to win them over. these guys also tend to communicate silently with girls using gestures and facial expressions.

so i am being used by these beta guys so that they can feel better about themselves when i have done literally nothing to them. some chick co-workers i'm not too close with then keep more of a distance with me, hearing that i have a temper or am homosexual or some shit. shit is crazy but their problems start at home when they are kids. how they deal with stress is them projecting it negatively back towards me as if they are a victim, so it is all justifiable to them.

girls aren't gonna deeply argue with these kinds of guys giving this information to them. it's a girl's instinct to go along with things, or pretend to, so she isn't seen as challenging the male figure that she benefits from having in her personal life in some way. so only a couple girls have stood up for me. however i've had girls become more attracted to me because of the beta's shit talking.
>>
>>40543012
>Prove it, shrimp, or BTFO
>>
i've had people talk shit about my appearance within earshot knowing that i can hear them. this is a secure way for them to express how they feel about me so that i can hear their point, without them challenging me. like they're putting me in my place for some reason. with this said i used to react to this and address the issue to their face so we could resolve things in an adult way, but whenever i did this they all had the same patterns: shifty eye contact, unable to stand in one spot, fast talking, increased tone of voice, quick denying, unable to breathe steadily, shoulders tensed, etc.

after this stuff happens they immediately report back to their friends and dramatize how i behaved during the whole thing acting like i am now going to jump them of kill them. seriously i've heard some, again within earshot, try to convince people i was going to kill them or beat them up. they genuinely want to make me feel bad for some reason they won't bring up.

they're problem children but they're adults. if you smack them once they will bleed and yell. if you argue they will use child logic and unnecessary emotion. so all i can do is take their shit, ignore them, and try to be kind to everyone else i meet in life.

if i didn't workout i'd end up doing fucked up crime. but this is one reason why i started working out, training ma, and eating better- because of people treating me unfairly in many ways since i was a kid. i mean everyone gets treated unfairly but it's how we manage those thoughts and emotions pertaining to it all.

i guess i was always afraid i'd end up like these people since i was a kid. i didn't want to be a part of any sort of conflict to begin with, just peace. nowadays the workout is deeper than that. but these people will never ever understand what it feels like to get a good pump and let all your aggression out and in turn practicing being kinder to everyone we meet, or at least minding our business instead of provoking problems based off insecurities.
>>
>>40541396
A fat and ugly girl in medecine study said that I was a redneck for being a retard that lift. She did not said it front on me, she just stayed in her beta place and told it to his friend. That friend (a beta too), said it in front on my class.

I just said : Oh, she should had the guts to said it in front of me, I mean, why is she tried so hard to looks smart if she can't debate ? Any way, look at her teeth (they are terrible), she maybe was scared to blow a whistle instead of an argument.

The class exploded.

Feelgoodmantouchingmybiceps.jpg
>>
>>40542738
his guy really gets it
>>
>>40546306
2 sentences in and i stopped reading
>>
>>40546306
Are you Indian? Nothing you say makes sense.
>>
Since I went from fat to chris prat i've noticed that my best friend of like 10 years talk a lot more shit about me, also hovers around when his girlfriend sits by me on a couch etc these days, same goes for pretty much every guy mate with a girlfriend.
>>
>>40541396
>pins
>overdeveloped as FUCK chest
>tiny delts and traps

never ceases to amaze me how shitty the average roider looks

call me a hater, manlet, whatever. if you roid, you should be compared to a high standard. and almost none make the cut
>>
>>40542022
yo this is sick
>>
>>40541396
Definitely, especially on the train after working out if I have a singlet on.
>>
File: 1485133619746.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1485133619746.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>40546306
>Any way, look at her teeth (they are terrible), she maybe was scared to blow a whistle instead of an argument.
>>
File: 1481930436615.png (205KB, 3340x3176px) Image search: [Google]
1481930436615.png
205KB, 3340x3176px
>>40541406
>tfw when to intelligence too have human contact
>>
>>40542082
>you're looking smaller than before anon, i thought you lifted weights!
>im cutting

Why did my sides left orbit ?
>>
>>40542262
>guys will talk shit to chicks about aou behind your back.

This is the best thing that can happen if you want to lay a girl
>>
>>40541396
yes, hell yes. in school i had great camaraderie with the guys in my year and always had great fun, girls at parties were evenly distributed and the focus was way more on just having fun, now im fit, im sure this happens to many others, girls just seem to be drawn in easier, if im talking to one her friends will come over, then others, theyll talk to me first, guess its just a combination of being more confident and body language/posture etc, and the result is that guys around me who i thought were bros act snide, nipping at my heels and bringing stuff up etc to compete for attention, like cmon dont make it my problem. and then theres the age old thing that if youre a >big guy youll be the target of some manlet wanting to square up to assert how alpha he is, every time i reluctantly decide to go clubbing
>>
>>40542082
Sounds like the guys a homo and hitting on you tbqh
>>
>>40541396
I found that people are nicer to me and generally talk to me more.
Granted I'm nowhere near as /fit/ as the picture you posted, so I don't intimidate people/make them feel inadequate.
>>
>>40542082
kill him in mortal combat to assert dominance
>>
Since I started lifting and making gains, pretty much all my friends stopped coming around. I'm starting to make cool acquaintances at the gym though. Just guys who are happy to see me, ask about my current PRs. Also is a cool feeling when the old school body builders compliment my form because most of them gave me small pointers when I first started.
Normies aren't even on my radar anymore. I've grown confident enough that they just don't phase me. And I'm not even anywhere near my final form.
>>
>>40546864
>Throw costume party for Halloween
>2 guys that are otter mode show up as scorpion and Sub-Zero from mortal Kombat
>Both seem to be at the end of first year lifting and want to show off muscles
>Think in my head, "dyel?"
>Instant shame because I'm only a month into SL and visibly doughy
>Instant happy because nobody ever got fucking huge like rich piano thinking otter mode is good
>>
>>40541396
>I'm /fit/ now
>people are still game enough to give me shit

Pick one.
>>
>>40547024
tfw i used to walk around in a beater when i didn't even lift. nowadays i'm ripped and cut and i'm auto showing off if i wear a beater.

tfw fatties can walk around in beaters and no one cares.
>>
>>40541406
Why is fp always bp?
>>
>>40542307
Do not read this autistic horseshit, anyone. It's weaponized cringe for anyone who isn't an utter sperg.
>>
>>40543963
>There are more emotions than the big 3
>They can be combined
>Girls not only are aware of other people's emotions, but what they were months ago
Well it at least makes sense now why I can't connect.
No use trying, just going to focus on lifting and putting humanity in the rear view.
>>
no. i assume it's because everyone that knows me has also learned in one way or another that i've gotten fit from training muay thai, not just lifting weights.

i'm never confronted about anything, by anyone. even the bigger dudes at the gym step out of my way.

i've also been told i have the face of someone you don't fuck with. i think it's the slav genes
>>
>>40547071
I'm gonna start this summer while still dyel, that way I can say I always wore them.
>>
>>40547164
keep your chin up, seriously
>>
>>40543881
I see threads like this all the time here and this is always what I think. In the past couple years after I've becoming visibly fit I have only ever gotten good comments, and it's probably because I'm friendly and humble around everyone.

I'm sure the people getting shit act like douchebags or are really obnoxious about the fact that they lift. There's a small chance that they're just surrounded with really horrible people, but I think that would have been apparent before.
>>
I have one "friend" who constantly makes remarks like "oh yeah anon can't hang out today he has to go drink protein shakes and worry about if he lifted enough weights today"
>>
>>40541396
there's a curve to this

when you first start lifting and put on a little size, you'll get shit tested a lot

when you're actually big this stops except maybe at clubs sometimes
>>
>>40541396
no because I'm not a douche bag and I am aware that talking about "how you lift" or "how much you lift" is fucking annoying to other people. Everyone and there dog goes to the gym, walk into any gym and you'll find 10 people who lift heavier than you at any given moment. No one cares about you at the gym. Only girls care and they only care because they want a nice body. That's it.
>>
>>40543077
Either this is decent bait or you really don't know what you're talking about.

Vanity is definitely part of it - the visible reward is great and motivating. But there's something extremely cathartic about the actual process and time spent lifting. Just expending energy, counting reps, feelings your muscles contract and squeeze... it's great. Just listing to some good music and lifting for and hour is sometimes the best part of my day.
>>
>>40547079
Why is fap always brap
>>
Defiently, i have always been skinny and insecure and when i started lifting a beta manlet friend that i have told me its good to excersise. Now when i have made some noob gains he always tries to bring me down on everything and mocks me for everything.

He is just insecure and jealous because i sticked to lifting and making gains. Manlets gonna manlet
>>
>>40546432
>trains in a singlet
>doesn't change before getting on the train

come on, you're asking for it...
>>
>>40542379
and then everyone started clapping
>>
I don't really know if this counts but it's kind of related. A good friend of mine had been lifting very casually) for a couple years before I even started. When I got into, I took it really seriously from the beginning. Within a year and a half I had caught up to him and I could tell he was motivated to keep up with me - joined my gym, started lifting more regularly, etc. That was cool and exciting and I was glad that we were both into it. Well I started making friends at the gym and started to lift with people that were bigger and stronger than me and overall just got even more into training. I set my sights higher and started working even harder.

I never bring up lifting to brag or be obnoxious, but I occasionally talk about my current routine, goals, PRs and stuff when the topic does come up. My friend hasn't been progressing much or taking his training as seriously so whenever I would share my progress or goals he would kind of just say some reason why he *wasn't* doing that in an almost backhanded way.

It all started back when I hit a 3pl8 deadlift and was excited about it, and he comes right back with "yeah I'm not really trying to deadlift that much anymore, it's dangerous for your back." Or when I said how me and a friend of mine are forgoing any kind of cut this summer because we both really just want to put on weight and he said "yeah I wouldn't do that because I just like to look lean and athletic"

That's just the tip of the iceberg too, there have been many many comments like that over the years. Maybe I'm just taking it too personally and really I'm insecure, but these things always seem like slight jabs at my goals and progress.
>>
>>40541406
This thqh
At least scoops and sips dont make fun of me.
>>
>>40546423

L
O
L

I'd put in on while taking drugs desu. Would be a fresh experience
>>
>>40542022
i wish my friends would listen to stuff like this
>>
>>40542082
It's simple, tell him to stfu or you'll make him. If he continues, tell ur boss and problem solved.
>>
>>40547717
>year and a half of serious training
>3pl8didlift
>wat
>>
>>40547717
>when I said how me and a friend of mine

Just take it with a grain of salt as much as you can, dont talk about it with him. He's the insecure one because you've outpaced him and he's nowhere near you now. A buddy did that to me (hes jacked now). Good for him. a couple other buddies are alot stronger and more into it than I am too. I try to use them as motivation for myself.

Sorry your buddy is like that
>>
>>40546613
BS excuse. you arent too intel. you're afraid to try and of embarassment.

Work on it and you'll get it.
>>
>>40547091
why is it bad? im reading it a bit and it makes sense up untill now
>>
File: 1480696107658.jpg (43KB, 493x353px) Image search: [Google]
1480696107658.jpg
43KB, 493x353px
>>40542082
>Ill be joke flexing in the mirror at work in the changing rooms or some shit , just messing around doing retarded bodybuilding poses and shouting out "MOST AUTISTIC!" etc etc
>>
>>40541396
Im confused, can yall clarify something? People might make a comment about my muscle etc but when ever they do it's just jokes. No one actually insults/offends me.

Are you all just little bitches?
>>
>>40543926
Thats just male banter while drunk. What kind of fgt doesn't like play fighting? You're the big guy so they think you'll be fine if they wrestle you.
>>
>>40545878
What kind of autist are you. You're so deluded you think people avoid you because you're muscular? LOL.

if you're friendly, people will be friendly back.

Nothing else to it.
>>
>>40547717
just get a gf who will jump around and squeek with joy each time you flex
>>
>>40545951
The fuck r u on about autist. If a little rat is squeeking about you who cares, tell the rat to gtfo.
>>
>>40547717
You seem like a faggot bitch. Firstly if your mate is falling behind, BRING HIM to gym, make him do what you do. Tell him "Another rep, ONE MORE, PUSH etc'. If he isn't getting bigger say whats your diet like? if he says it's shit say wtf dude eat more, eat 1 liter of yoghurt etc etc.

NOW if after all this "personal training" you give your mate and he still is being a bitch. Then leave him and continue your workouts, if he gives shitty excuse call him out.

When im in gym i always push, no excuses, if i workout with a friend i push them hard and tell them cmon lets do this, no excuse, no more rest, CMON LETS GO etc.

If someone told me "i dont deadlift heavy, its bad for your back"

I'd say "Yeah if your form is shit it will fuck your back, use a belt, keep your back straight, push with legs" I'd literally say SHOW ME HOW YOU DEADLIFT.

No excuses

Don't be such a bitch.
>>
>>40547717
>1.5year+
>lmao3pl8 DL

r u a girl?
>>
>>40548784
im a manlet and after 6 months of dl im 3plates lel
>>
>>40541396
rxns since getting fit
family: you're getting "too" healthy anon, you need to stop
male friends: you think you're hot shit now huh well what about THIS THING i got going on in my own life
men i dont know well: i want to suck ur dick
women: social anxiety and sex

When you become desirable, things change
>>
>>40548583
He's fucking autistic and can't differentiate the hyperbole from the actual advice. Best thing I got from pook was to stop worrying what women are thinking and trying to read them, just fucking ask them out.
>>
>>40548561
>>40548784
That happened about half way, not 1.5 years. I just remember it being one of my early achievements that I was proud of. Don't worry, I would have given up or killed my self if I took that long to get there.
>>
>>40548729
Nah I'm not gonna take responsibility for his fitness, it's really not my concern. He's in fine shape and works out regularly. It would be obnoxious and pretty embarrassing to start forcing my own training habits on him.
>>
>>40541406
We are the beautiful ones anon.
>>
>>40541432
don't be confused, it's just cause that guy has huge breasts, like a girl kinda
>>
>>40541396
If your friends are edgy teens then yes
>>
>>40549654
You dont force it you autist, if he says bullshit about "not wanting to get too big or get hurt" call him out and prove to him what correct form is etc.

If he says no then say, okay then stop being a pussy saying you'll break your back.
>>
File: wolverine_on_shrooms.jpg (129KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
wolverine_on_shrooms.jpg
129KB, 1024x768px
>>40542022
Fuuuuuuck this exactly what I imagined arrogant hipsters would listen to. I'm fucking drying
>>
>>40548806
tru, big guy here, 4x8 2pl8 diddy effortlessly after just 3 months (can't go up cause poorfag and doing homegym so have to go higher with rep range)
>>
Kind of, but not because I got fit (I'm still not), but because I wanted a change and actually went for it after being a slug for 26 years.

I've never been fat, but I was a heavy smoker and a couch potato. Last year I managed to quit, and a little bit after started to eat healthy and incorporated cardio. Most of my friends were happy with my change, but my best friend wasn't. He's always trying to get me to drink booze and belittles me everytime I talk about my routine or my accomplishments as if my determination was only temporal (despite already being several months into it).

Feels weird and sorta hurt. But I'm gonna make it.
>>
>>40541396
>showing my 10/10 ex gf how to squat
>laughing, having a fun time
>i'm still getting in a good workout too
>squatting last set at 305 lbs
>5 good fucking reps and rack bar
>didnt want to do last set to failure bc ex-gf couldnt spot me
>faggot next to the squat rack doing decline DB starts talking to us
>"YO, you're not even shet until you can squat at least 3pl8"
>No one fucking asked you
>respond with "yeah you're not wrong haha"
>continue to meme it up with my ex-gf, we're laughin about other shit for about 10 seconds
>guy talks again
>"yeah I could out lift you man"
>just respond while still laughing with "Naaaawwww sorry bro, not even close"
>"Yeah I could, but I dont want to embarras you in front of your girl, come back to me when you can squat 400lbs"
>look at ex-gf
>we're smiling at each other and giving the what-a-tool look to each other
>respond with "nah, i'd still outlift your pussy ass"
>we kek a little more, then leave

jealous faggot was a bit bigger than me, but wow did it feel good to have the upper hand with a 10/10 honey. Had fun with that. Later in the workout, ex-gf said he's a douche and we should go back to beat the shit out of him.
>>
File: il_570xN.900037129_bmwk.jpg (49KB, 570x707px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.900037129_bmwk.jpg
49KB, 570x707px
>>40541396
>get /fit/
>skinny and fat men alike start to either avoid me in conversation or assume I'm a dumbass
>have a lot of scholarships and whatnot
>have lots of money left to spend on myself
>buy northface jackets, above average price t shirts
>they now make fun of me for being "rich"
What the fuck is wrong with this world? If you accomplish anything, you're booed off the stage
>>
>>40551664
not around the people that are going places too. try to get your friends hyped about going places, try to help them and motivate them. they dont accept it, legit fuck them, they do accept, the ambition is there they just need some help. thats what friends are for.
>>
>>40546306
RIP in peace english
>>
>>40541396
I've had something like that happen, but I don't know if it's because I'm ripped, because I'm a manlet, or because I'm a ripped-manlet.
>>
>>40552847
what length are we dealing with here?
>>
>>40545878
> women keep their distance 'cause you're gay

lmao
>>
>>40551664
Its jealousy and envy that they either fucked up or didnt have the balls or drive to get up off their own asses and achieve something worthwhile with their miserable lives. Dont worry bro they are worthless people who you should discount yhe opinions of and brush them off as theyre not worth your time. You do you.

On another note not really /fit/ related i get a lot of attention at work because of the car i drive, the clothes i wear in relation to my position in the company. Most of the older guys are salty af but i dont give a fuck what they think because of their shitty life choices of supporting their wifes kids and supporting some babymaker in the process.
>>
>>40541396
no it's the opposite for me. guys act like bros and want to be friends, women are more perceptive and friendly.

i think you're the problem desu senpai
>>
>>40543153
Lifting burns more fat than cardio.

Some people use it to get in shape.
>>
>>40541918
>women bond
they don't

women are back stabbing conniving manipulative savages for their own pleasure who act the way /pol/ thinks the jews do.
>>
File: cfb.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
cfb.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>40546402
>OP pic
>looks shitty

yeah, ok. you can talk shit while stacy is begging to lick his abs
>>
>>40551664
>>have lots of money left to spend on myself
>>buy northface jackets, above average price t shirts
why do this instead of investing or something?

north face is fine because they're cozy as fuck but spending extra money on a tshirt seems stupid.
>>
>>40551499
wow, its mindblowing how insecure normies can be sometimes; do they not see how absurd they look? Its utterly pathetic
>>
>>40541432
I thought I was just mirin hard, but then I started imagining a scenario where we were wrestling for shits and giggles and then he somehow loses his shirt midway and then I pin him and give him a nasty titty twister until he yelps in pain then I whisper in his ear "I'll make it feel better, you fucking pussy." Then I suck on his nipple. He justs laughs at first because he thinks it's just the playful homoeroticism that bros do, but then I keep going until he starts telling me to stop but I don't listen and keep going and going until his voice starts to quiver and then turn into distressed moans then I look him in the eyes and caress his swollen crotch. We just stare at each other, panting like dogs until I give him a peck on the lips and say "no homo, tho".

It's not gay because I wouldn't actually do it IRL probably.
>>
>>40541396
A lot people are try-hards who talk about the gym all the time once they start going, people get sick of that and get triggered by the mention of anything gym related. I once described something I saw on the TV at the gym and a friend got on my case because "I had to mention I was at the gym".
>>
>>40553493
>women are back stabbing conniving manipulative savages for their own pleasure who act the way /pol/ thinks the jews do

I've seen this over and over, which is what's keeping me from ever getting that close to girls. They just want your money, at the smallest cost possible. Sometimes this means sex, but if they can get you to pay with less, they will use you, making you think it means something to them beyond what you're buying.
>>
>>40551664
>>buy northface jackets, above average price t shirts
>>they now make fun of me for being "rich"
I'm happy for you, but get some taste.
>>
>>40542022
I wanted to laugh at your cunt friend but I do actually like this. it's good for monging out in a dimly lit room.
I don't get high anymore, but now I'm nostalgic for lying on the floor barely in this realm to all kinds of shit

in b4 degenerate
>>
>>40541396

1/?

I'm not /fit/ at all, I'm pretty DYEL but I have HEIGHT FACE FRAME and low bf%. I'm 20.

However I'm 6'3, I have done male modelling and I'm an electronic engineering major with a 3.7 GPA at a good technical uni. I was captain of my HS basketball team and I'm also an amateur boxer. I got awards for my results in math and physics in HS. I've had an internship with a financial firm and I want to work in high frequency trading and eventually manage my own hedge fund.

I have dealt with this shit all of my life. I went to an all-male catholic school and I was completely excluded by my classmates. I was a lot smarter and a lot better looking than pretty much everyone. I also had a shy personality and I wasn't a typical "lad" so I didn't fit in very well with these neanderthal retards. I don't have any social media and I don't drink or smoke. My time in school turned me into a seriously cold blooded person. I get off on cucking other guys now. I love making other guys jealous because their bitch can't take her eyes off me.

Just last week I had some ugly cunt manlet try to bring me down a peg. He asked me what height I was, I told him 6'3. He then measured himself against me and said there's no way you're 6'3. lol, you can't be more blatantly jealous than that. The funniest part is that this faggot drives around this girl we both know, and he has walked her home from a nightclub a few times. He also texts her and snapchats her a lot. I didn't even bother getting her number and I fucked the bitch on the same night. While this cunt probably cried himself to sleep. I don't know why he blames me, it's not my fault he's an ugly ginger manlet who is also dumber and lazier than me. He should look to me for inspiration instead of being jealous.

Then I had another dickhead on the same night who was trying to make me out to be a loser because I didn't go out drinking or socialising much because I had to study. He also kept taking pictures of me.
>>
>>40554542
2/2

I let this go on and held my frame pretty well for the most part, not rising to the bait. Eventually though I got sick of his shit so I asked him how his girlfriend was and told him if she ever wanted a good dicking she should call me. This was in front of 4 other guys and as predicted the faggot had nothing else to say and he backed down. Then I told him I was just joking and put my arm around his shoulder, making him look like a complete pussy. He was very drunk throughout all of this by the way. The next day he apologised to me, lol. He dropped out of college due to health problems, I hope he kills himself.

In my classes, I'm predictably surrounded by beta nerds with low self esteem. There's two girls in our class of 40 and I've fucked them both. One of them is still obsessed with me and does some of my classwork for me. She messages me a lot and I just ignore her, lol. Sometimes I'll throw her a bone and pretend to give a shit about her. Maybe if she does a few more assignments I'll let her suck me off.

I didn't even give a shit about the other one. Main reason I fucked her is because some guy in my class that I hate was really into her. She was a tight asian bitch, as I was railing her hard all I could think about was that beta faggot at home crying into his anime pillow. Pretty fucked but yeah.
>>
>>40553635

I hope other dudes don't think about fucking me while i'm at the gym
>>
>>40554548

living life on easymode man, im jealous
>>
>>40542082
>>40543012
desu if you are in this kinda scenario the only solution other than fighting is to have him try to squat you. or vice versa.
>>
File: defeated wojak.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
defeated wojak.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>>40541406
>>
File: micheal.gif (499KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
micheal.gif
499KB, 500x246px
Ive noticed smaller guys feel the need to compensate in conversations, like they'll assume that since I'm bigger I must automatically think I can kick theyre ass (never even been in a fight) and so they start to tell all their stories about fighting and how hardcore they are and theres inevitably that story that involves "Yeah once I got into a fight with someone bigger than you and..." blah blah blah. I work in the industrial field so I'm around all these country fucks who gotta swing their dick around every chance they get.
>>
File: IMG_0919.jpg (81KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0919.jpg
81KB, 682x384px
>>40548256
S I P B O Y S
>>
File: 1449768253832.gif (2MB, 400x201px) Image search: [Google]
1449768253832.gif
2MB, 400x201px
>>40554542
>>40554548
neat blog post bro, I bet you have an 9x7 too
>>
>>40541396
It's two things that are very common -

Jealousy and bandwagon-jumping.

Guys get jealous, so they feel the need to act up to compensate. Other guys will then think "this is how we need to act to a superior male" and just join in because it's the "done thing".

Now to point out, I'm not even well built. I'm still a recovering skelly (proper Auschwitz mode) and I'm ugly to boot. But I've seen this behavior a lot in guys, and it spans generations.

A perfect example of this attitude is Justin Bieber. I'm not a fan, and couldn't even have named you one of his tracks until Sorry (well written track, nothing to do with him of course). He literally didn't enter my mind.

Yet the "hate" people give for him is near universal. I know decent, ordinary guys, the sort who would gladly walk 20 miles just to bring you a can of gas if you broke down in the middle of nowhere, who would instantly launch into the "spoiled brat, too rich, thinks hes better than he is, etc" crap if someone happened to mention his name on a nearby television.

It's the same thing - the guy is successful, rich (though not as rich as you'd think), good looking, and all the girls fucking love him. It's perfectly natural and deeply embedded in our DNA to viciously avenge those facts, as he presents a threat to us passing our DNA on to the next generation, even though in practice it makes no difference.

This is why better looking, well built guys, get such shit and even violence from inferior males.
>>
>>40551664
Weak men will look for anything they can find to bring you down to their level.
>>
Not gun lie Jews act like this alltime it's in their DNA
>>
>>40554557
I'm gay and go to the gym. If you're attractive there's a 99% chance that I'm thinking about fucking you while doing lifts and using the sexual energy to power my gains.
>>
>>40541409
I wear tight clothes because anything over xl starts to be too long.
Also all t-shirts are designed to have tight arms now to fit nu-males, so if you have a decent body shirts don't fit right
>>
>no we're not just assholes those fucking creepy betas who are despicable and belong in camps are just jealous
>also we're not assholes
>>
File: cirlelens-225x300.jpg (23KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
cirlelens-225x300.jpg
23KB, 225x300px
>>40541396
they are insecure. If you ever learned how to pick up girls you might be familiar with shit tests.

Shit tests are a girls way to check if you are really "all that". It is a way to distinguish pretenders from worthy men.

Since beta guys are basically girls at their core they tend to do the same thing. If you were skinny or fat before and you start changing, it threatens their life because it shows them that you are capable of personal progress while they are not. They are shit testing you to see if you are really "all that". The best ways to react are the same best ways to treat female shit tests:

1. agree and amplify (to absurdity)
2. change the subject
3. ignore the shit test
4. pressure flip (yeah I lift, want to tag along?)
5. the nuclear option (reserved for friends you don't mind losing)
6. command respect

Best is to always agree and amplify, it shows that you are confident and not be fucked with while making fun of them at the same time. They will realize quickly that any comment they make leads to you looking even better in front of the group and them looking even more pathetic.
>>
>>40551664
As the age old saying goes, haters gonna hate
>>
>>40541409
Basically this.

When I first started lifting, I noticed this a lot. Lifting was an exciting thing. I was making some real ass gains, dropping fat. I thought this was some secret op tactic I wanted everyone to experience. I wore clothes that I didnt fit properly and talked about fitness way too much. Of course people will take offense to this.

Now it's been 4 years and lifting is just part of my day. I rarely talk about fitness unless asked. Even then I keep it brief and tell them to do the research on their own. Im way stronger and leaner than ever before, but I get none of the aggression I got earlier in my lifting career.

I learned how to carry myself confidently without being obnoxious about it. I also learned that it's a waste of breath talking about fitness to people. Most people will either be in group 1 or 2.
1: Wants to stop being lazy fucks and seem super enthused to talk about it, but never end up committing to anything for any decent amount of time (especially eating habits like snacks, fast food, and soda).
2: Broscience curl fags who go to the gym once or twice a week and talk about how shredded they were in high school.
The others will likely be in the same boat of not wanting to talk about it.
>>
>>40541665
Some people are just naturally aggressive even around friends
>>
>>40541396
Who gives a fuck about what some frail beta cucks feel? If some scrawny cunt is whining about m being bigger than him I'll laugh in his face. I have friends who are bigger than me and stronger than me but I don't envy them. Instead I follow their example and work to become a better version of myself. I'm more focused on pulling my self up than dragging others down. Although I don't give a shit about pulling others up to be fair.
>>
>>40541432
It's actually pretty easy to tell. Does your dick start to get tingly when you look at him? If yes, you have the gay.
>>
>>40556415
I'm sorry but isnt agreeing with someone, especially girls, just because they're girls exactly something a beta would do?
>>
>>40541396
is this physique possible natty? not the boobs, but the torso and arms?
>>
>>40558691
its like this:

girl/beta: wow you drink shakes all the time do you even drink something like normal people do?

you: yeah i drink like 50 shakes a day i even wake up at night to drink em

obvs a bad example but it is agreeing in a manner that you let them know thats its not true and amplify it.
>>
>>40556415
what differentiates a shit-test from bantz
agree and amplify especially is something my friend and I do all the time when we're messing around
>>
>>40542631
Well, you ARE insecure.
>>
>>40542354
Good post.
>>
I've noticed a lot more black guys talk to me and want to fuck. So many gay black dudes.
>>
>>40542553
Please don't go around telling kids their music is noise. You'll sound like your parents.
>>
>>40556392
They make the sleeves on short sleeve shirts too short. And they make the sleeves on long sleeve shirts too long. They do this on purpose because they are tiny dick fuckfaces. They want us to be miserable.
>>
>>40547652
Cardio does the same and actually is good for you.
>>
>>40541835
Did you just assume my gender?!
>>
>>40542738
>I've also fucked most girls in my social circle or atleast hooked up with them.
Wait whats the difference between these two
>>
>>40542082
>Ill be joke flexing in the mirror at work in the changing rooms or some shit , just messing around doing retarded bodybuilding poses

You deserve to be made fun of.

>and shouting out "MOST AUTISTIC!"

Oh you're a troll... 6/10
>>
>>40542902
I know that feel bro, at least we have our gains
>>
File: 1484809657249.jpg (154KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484809657249.jpg
154KB, 675x1200px
>>40542082
>i bet i could lift more than you if i started lifting anon
>ok why dont you start coming to the gym with me?
>oh i dont have the money at the moment
>I'll buy you a 1-year membership
>I don't really have the time, though..
>I'll do your shift for you
>t-thanks... but I got the kids at home and the wife's at work, you know?
>The gym has a kids' area! Bring 'em along!
>Yeah but I gotta get in shape first...
>You got in shape at the gym
>Well yeah but... You're looking good, anon! You look more buffed! You've been working out? Mirin!
>>
>>40546306
This reads like a drunk Trump tweet
>>
>>40554354
Yeah I mean drone-y stuff like this is fun to trip absolute sack to and lie on the floor vacillating in and out of consciousness

but they were doing it 3 nights a week and I wanted to lift some days
>>
>>40543456
Same here, but strangers and acquaintances are kind of rude towards me when women are around. Not even big by any means, but I've been told by a good number of people how handsome I am.
>>
>>40554542
Did you read this story in a comic book ?
This dude...
>>
>>40555562

I have had the exact same thoughts about all the hate (and envy) concerning Justin Bieber. I've thought about penning an article about it.
I cannot in my right mind think of any reasons why I should dislike the guy. Firstly because I don't know him personally and I certainly wouldn't hate him for being succesful.
I believe all the hipsters hating him are just substituting their personal insecurities for some sort of conveyed hatred towards a random succesful person since that is more socially acceptable.

tl;dr Justin Biebers is a (probably) a pretty cool guy
>>
>>40547024
Your post is pathetic as fuck... You are so deluded.

>Starting Strength / Rich Piana

Holy fuck! Game over.
>>
>>40559673
dick sucked, handjob.
>>
>>40558691
what he said
>>40558964

you basically take their shitty comment and push it even further. That way people know that their comment means nothing to you. Would you get mad or explain yourself to a childs stupid remarks or would you just laugh, agree in a stupid manner to mock them?

"Look at Mr. Bodybuilding over here, pretty vain if you ask me"

agree & amplify

"Sorry, did you just say something? I caught a reflection of myself in my drink and got lost in my own eyes"

There is nothing left that they can do, either they try to agree and amplify as well making it look like they are looking for your approval by agreeing with you (at this point it already has been amplified, so they can only agree and stay on the same level) or they can get autism butthurt "you're not taking me serious"" to which you could just reply "sure I am" *patting them on the head*. If they try to back down from their previous statement they will show everyone present that they can't stand their ground.
>>
>>40559749
nice meme pants
but...
>leg press machine
DROPPED
>>
File: 1458318358401.gif (1MB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1458318358401.gif
1MB, 500x308px
When a girl mires you is it better to compliment her and then introduce yourself or introduce yourself and then compliment her?
>>
>>40551664
I getcha senpai but Rand is faggotry
>>
>>40542082
He probably has a homo crush on you and youre too austismo to see it.
>>
>>40546815
explain pls
>>
No, only the opposite. Instant respect and slight reverence where I once was invisible or disrespected.

idk what you're doing wrong
>>
>>40562334

Fountainhead is a decent book outside of ending monologue

or maybe just an INTJ wet dream
>>
>>40562291
If she's miring hard just act like she asked your name.
"It's anon btw.. How's it going?"
>>
File: 1459376120861.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1459376120861.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>40562488
I was thinking of saying, " Do I know you from somewhere?"

"i don't think so"

"I wasn't sure, usually I remember a girl with a cute smile. My name is anon, etc"

Good?
>>
No, if everyone starts acting aggressive towards you then you're most likely just being a faggot. if you're jacked and post three instagram posts about your crossfit lifestyle no one will like you
>>
>>40541522
This, i havent even made great gains or anything, but the lifting lifestyle has made me more responsible and valuing of my time, went to hang out with friends the other day and they literally just wanted to go to different places and loiter and smoke cigs, just making jokes about how irresponsible they are

>Tfw your friends openly make fun of you for making good life decisions
>>
>>40562662
>they literally just wanted to go to different places and loiter and smoke cigs,

I wouldn't mind, it would feel like I was 15 years younger and in highschool again
>>
>>40543012
It's basically
>I could lift more than you if I could lift more than you
>>
>>40558964
>>40560590

>tfw I've been doing this all my life without even realising
>>
I've been told that once you become fit and chad, you're a lot harder to be brought down and practically immune (soulless) to betas comment since you're alpha. Is that true?
>>
>>40541396
Not super often, it's very rare. Im a bartender and server and occasionally Ill get a table of a more "beta" type guy out with his girl. And most of the time theyre cool and friendly as I am to them. Sometimes you can see them be a bit shitty and then they dont tip, but almost always they're just as chill and friendly back. Especially if you make some conversation about whatever nerdy shit.
>>
>sharing a flat with some 2 people
>theyve lived together for nearly a decade since uni so they never really learned to live with other people
>I clean up after them and they go out of their way to be inconveniences
>rent fuck ups, I clean their dishes, clean up their messes... I hold my tongue and they return with
>there are crumbs inside the trashcan
>can you please rinse out your cup of yogurt before you throw it away?
>(while I was gone for 3 days) can you take out the trash?

one of them works for blizzard and shows every sign of having aspergers.

its even funnier because his girlfriend that has the physique of a malnourished 12 year old mires me and he's literally the 30 year old beta provider shes latched onto
>>
File: C1dCelQWIAAUuSZ.jpg (305KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
C1dCelQWIAAUuSZ.jpg
305KB, 2048x1152px
>>40559749
>tfw no Lauren Southern gf
>>
>>40563280
they only talk shit behind your back and do passive aggressive things

I have two roommates that when I told them the house rules, when I had to discipline them for breaking them they refuse to leave their rooms and only texted me.

They then turned off the heating unit several times in the middle of the night when they knowI like it toasty
>>
>>40563391
>when I had to discipline them
How did you go about this?
>>
>>40542379
savage
>>
>>40562525
Smooth af
>>
File: IMG_5603.jpg (39KB, 600x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5603.jpg
39KB, 600x640px
>>40543077
>ooh good try baby
>>
>>40547717
Maybe he just isn't as interested as you which is no problem, just talk to the other friends you've made. If he was your friend before you started lifting you'll have plenty of other things to talk about.
>>
File: legendary.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
legendary.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>40563514
cheers senpai, thank you for the input
>>
File: 8===D.jpg (41KB, 600x416px) Image search: [Google]
8===D.jpg
41KB, 600x416px
>>40563369
>his girlfriend that has the physique of a malnourished 12 year old mires me

You know wat to do anon
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.