[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is rice and beans everyday good food with my meat and veggies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: arroz-con-pollo-xl-recipe2016_2.jpg (719KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
arroz-con-pollo-xl-recipe2016_2.jpg
719KB, 1200x1200px
Is rice and beans everyday good food with my meat and veggies?

I'm Hispanic so it's hard to avoid
>>
>>40541341
No. Plain rice yes.
>>
>>40541364
Explain how rice is better than beans.
>>
>>40541364
What's wrong with beans?

>fibre
>protein
>complex carbs
>>
>>40541364
What's wrong with beans? Plenty of protein in there.
>>
Peasant food is hearty because it needs to be.
If you're trying to lose weight and aren't working manual labour, it's bad. Otherwise, go nuts.
>>
>>40541375
>>40541376
>>40541383
brap posters pls go
>>
>>40541392

this makes sense

>>40541393

kek
>>
>>40541364
rice & beans is a complete protein and is inexpensive
>>
>>40541375
>>40541376
>>40541383
Too much fat, protein is not from animal sources. Rice and beans and tortillas with every meal is going to make you look like shit.
>>
>>40541440
So is poultry and you'll actually not look like shit
>>
File: well-to-do celeste.jpg (23KB, 404x301px) Image search: [Google]
well-to-do celeste.jpg
23KB, 404x301px
>>40541443
> rice and beans
> fat

you're right about the relative lack of protein though
>>
>>40541548
Refried beans are like 30% fat
>>
>>40541561
Who the fuck even mentioned refried beans?

A cup of beans is 30 cals and has 0.1g of fat. Retard.
>>
>>40541341
Are you cutting or bulking? If cutting, no. If bulking, yes.
>>
>>40541403
I'd go for more meat than beans in your cooking, though. Beans were favoured less because of their inherent nutrition compared to other sources, but because peasants could cultivate it on the cheap, eating it themselves and letting them sell their more valuable products at market.
>>
>>40541561
>Assumes people are talking about fattened vegetable components
I bet you're fat.
>>
>>40541581
He's Hispanic you stupid fuck. You think his mom is gonna make him flavorless rice and beans? No, he has to eat what's on the table.
>>
Im hispanic too, non beaner
i eat white rice and black beans and either chicken or beef on the dayyy-leeee bro
it is my favorite meal since forever and still my favorite meal for bulking
i make 8 cups of rice and 2 15oz cans of beans and i have enough food for about 3 days for lunch and dinner
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.