[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to squat >lower back pain >get rid of lower back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 400px-Squats.svg.png (21KB, 400x236px) Image search: [Google]
400px-Squats.svg.png
21KB, 400x236px
>try to squat
>lower back pain
>get rid of lower back pain after 1 month
>try squat again with better posture
>upper thighs pain
Is squat just not for me?
>>
I get hip flexor soreness but it feel good. Everyone squats a little different and will feel it a little different.
>>
Lifting is not for you
>>
You haven't squatted in a while. Obviously it's going to be uncomfortable. You could just be a giant pussy and what you call pain others might not. Strengthen your core as well.
>>
>>40541237
>You could just be a giant pussy and what you call pain others might not
I wasn't a giant pussy and ignored some shoulder pain and turned out to be rotator cuff rupture which costed me a lot to fix.
>>
Learn to stretch
>>
>>40541192
yep definitely dont have to work through pain. just go home instead of going to the gym
>>
If you're away from the squat for a while, something is bound to feel out of place.
Instead of stopping squatting entirely when you feel something is up, just reload along with whatever assistance you feel necessary. You'll stay familiar with the movement and you'll stay safe.
>>
>>40541192
> upper thighs pain

No joint there, or anything else you can fuck up. Keep going.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.