[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1500 calorie diet wor- >no no, low carb deits are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2224.jpg (20KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2224.jpg
20KB, 275x183px
>1500 calorie diet wor-
>no no, low carb deits are the only things that works
>no, just what whatever you want as long as it's within in 8 hour period

The amount of "fat loss diets" are insane. What does /fit/ say I should do about shredding fat?
>>

also calorie in - calorie out is literally the most important thing in 95% of situations
>>
>>40541051
determine amount of calories you expend daily.
eat less than that amount of calories.
>>
>>40541051
Read the sticky
>>
>>40541065
Calories in and calories out is a meme. Watch Yuka Kinoshita, she proves how you can be thin while eating 6000kcals a day.
>>
File: 1488318480121[1].jpg (55KB, 970x514px) Image search: [Google]
1488318480121[1].jpg
55KB, 970x514px
>>
>>40541136
Yuka Kinoshita has a fucked up metabolism/body, shit goes in one end and out the other.

For the majority of people, cals out > cals in is all that matters. For some, keto/IF are good alternatives (still require staying bellow your TDEE though)
>>
>>40541087

This isn't optimal fat loss diet. It's the most optimal for just seeing weight go down in the scale.

Ultimately yes it doesn't fucking matter if you do low carb or low fat or even low protein (lol) diet. Calories in calories out your weight will go down just the same.

But why the fuck do you care about overall weight? I care about maintaining my muscles and preferrably lose 'only' fat.

Low-carb high-fat is scientifically proven to be way more efficient in FAT loss than anything else.

But I repeat. Nothing of this matters UNLESS YOU STAY AT A DEFICIT. It is single-handedly the most important factor.

For most people you will be fine as long as you get ~1lb of protein per LEAN BODY MASS and then just fill the rest of the daily intake with carbs and fats. They will naturally fall in place, but if you want to maximize FAT LOSS (not just weight going down) you should try low carb diet.
>>
>>40541136
All mukbang girls are bulimic
>>
>>40541065
Depends on the person

>Normal person
Calories in Calories out. Optimal fat loss = cut out sugar, watch the carbs.
>Fatty
Shitty metabolism. Calories in calories out will work but optimally going to want to watch sugar and carb intake.
>Skinny-fat
Insulin resistance. Bulking/cutting traditionally wont work - they just end up with the same body type, either bigger or larger version of it. Need to go low carb, cut out sugar, low calories, lots of vegetables and stuff like that for a few months.

Some people can eat like 300g carbs a day and lose fat, others need less carbs and sugars in combination with low calories or they just end up losing the wrong kind of weight (muscle) or gaining the wrong kind of weight (fat).

Either or you will lose weight with calories in calories out. You just want to optimize that weight loss properly for your individual body.
>>
>>40541203
It literally doesn't matter at all what body type you are.

If you are accurately keeping track of calories, both in and out, counting calories is king is every single situation.
>>
>>40541238

That is just strictly false. Try diet that has let's say under 50 grams of protein daily.

Sure your weight will GO down just fine on a deficit but it will be mainly muscle instead of fat.

Macros most certainly matter.
>>
Calories in and out is the GOAT method but I wouldn't use the stickies calculators. I'm trying to lose fat and am eating 1900 class per day and the sticky one had me eating like 2500 or thereabouts which is my maintanence
>>
>>40541051
calories in, calories out.

Thats it.
>>
>>40541051

What part of a CALORIC FUCKING DEFICIT do you not comprehend?
>>
>>40541136
Her body is fucked up you stupid cunt.
>>
>>40541136
Well then what's YOUR excuse?
>>
>Calories in vs calories out is the most important part
>then making sure you are lifting
>then making sure you are doing cardio
>Avoiding simple carbs like sugars is probably the next part
>anything after that doesnt really matter too much, except for the basics like staying hydrated and getting enough sleep

Calculate your BMR and TDEE and then count your cals, it should be TDEE - 500 and you will lose weight. As long as you are staying active on top of that and not just sittin around, most of that will be fat. Make sure you gettin enough protein if you have significant muscle mass and want to keep it.
>>
>>40541051
just make sure you're losing fat and not muscle
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.