[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your reason for getting /fit/? >pic unrelated I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Upcoming racewar.jpg (69KB, 610x374px) Image search: [Google]
Upcoming racewar.jpg
69KB, 610x374px
What is your reason for getting /fit/?

>pic unrelated

I workout because my fat ex girlfriend cheated on me and I realized that it's fucked that I even care what some obese slut thought so I got out of her league.
>>
File: jkdebut.jpg (121KB, 800x649px) Image search: [Google]
jkdebut.jpg
121KB, 800x649px
To have thicc legs when I cosplay in a skirt.
>>
I want to join the French Foreign Legion and die in some shithole
>>
>>40540786
>picture is named "upcoming racewar"
>Teutons actually killed balts... one of the whitest people around
>>
File: 1487264700061.png (345KB, 762x463px) Image search: [Google]
1487264700061.png
345KB, 762x463px
>>
I'm getting fit, or at least trying, because I was a fat kid. Father kicked us out of house when I was a toddler, and my mom had to take on two jobs to do a living, so she didn't have much control over what I was feed
My stepfather however wasn't pleased with this, and first made me walk with him for hours daily, no matter how much I complained. Then he took me to a gym and we would work out together.
I never noticed how much it helped me and how better I looked until I got a gf. I moved from my parents house to study abroad, and it was easy for me to let go the lifestyle I felt he had "forced" on me
Then gf broke with me for unrelated reasons, and I started gaining more weight
Days ago I got a call from my step dad, telling me how he was losing weight for a surgery, and that he hoped I was doing well myself. And that's when it hit me, all this time that man wasn't forcing anything on me, but trying to help me stop being the sorry fat kid who was bullied and ended up with enough confidence to move out by himself
So I try to get fit because a healthy lifestyle is the best gift someone gave me, and I'm taking it back
>>
being a fat alcoholic pothead was getting really boring, so i decided to go in the complete other direction

it's kinda hard to fall off when i remember that if i don't live fit there's nothing else
>>
KAL EL.

I want to be just like superman.
Superman prime.
>>
>>40541044
Tere Toivo
>>
The distant hope of fucking a really hot girl is what keeps me going.
>>
File: IMG_7227.png (530KB, 718x862px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7227.png
530KB, 718x862px
Greco Roman aesthetic virtus

Also because Big Boss is sexy as fuck (no homo)
>>
I want to be ready for the race war.
>>
File: 1474339885689-1.png (295KB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
1474339885689-1.png
295KB, 1344x756px
Joining the military desu, gunning for RASP.
>>
Started training muay thai a year ago. Lifting is the best way to gain strength.
>>
>>40540995
Join your own military, stop romanticizing the Legion or the Marine Corps or whatever the fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.