[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be fatfuck >start doing martial arts >less of a fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170128-205626.jpg (200KB, 1375x409px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170128-205626.jpg
200KB, 1375x409px
>be fatfuck
>start doing martial arts
>less of a fat fuck
>can do all the exercises I never could before
>still can't do push-ups

How do I git gud at push-ups, /fit/
>>
>>40538787
You're tellinge that you can't even do one?
>>
>>40538787
How can you not do a single push up OP? Even when I was at my fattest and most out of shape I could do them.

If you are serious, then do girl push ups or do negatives until you can manage to do one.
>>
>>40538787
Heres what I did to improve my push ups.
If you cant even do one normally, get in the press up position but on your knees, with your knees as far back as possible. Then lean forward and try as many as you can. The following works for both normal and 'assisted' push ups (the ones on your knees):
Day 1:
10 push ups in 1 set, then another 10 in own time

When thats comfortable:
20 in 1 set, match it in own time

When thats comfortable
30 and 30

And so on until youre doing sets of 50+ and matching it
>>
>>40538787
>be fatfuck
>start doing martial arts

Please tell me you're not one of those dudes waving katanas around in trenchcoats and fedoras?
>>
>>40539033

Thanks, anon. I was never sure what the best schedule was to use.

>>40539042

Lol I'm in kickboxing for self-defense purposes.
>>
>>40539042
Fucking kek
>>
jesus people its not that unbelievable that someone cant do a push up i couldnt do one a few months back
just do them on your knees and be consistent like everyday as many reps and sets you can with a one day rest every 2 or 3 days
>>
>>40538787
wow there's some shit advice in this thread
try finding movements within your ability that are closest to a push up
push away from a wall (explosively)
push ups with your hands on a bench or chair, while feet are on the floor
if you have the equipment, bench press.
>>
>>40538787
lose more weight you fattie
>>
>>40540544
> calls others advice on how to do push ups shit
> recommends everything except actually doing the exercise that the person wants to improve at

Thats like saying to learn how to OHP you do fucken sit ups
>>
>>40540653
Pushups with your hands elevated are actually a good alternative to knee pushups. And you can adjust the difficulty by changing the height, which you can't do with knee pushups.

OP, start doing pushups with your hands on a chair. Once you can do 10 or so of those, try something lower, until you can do them on the ground. There's no need to go up to 20 or 30 reps.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.