[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >read about swole left on /fit/ >decide that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: elini.jpg (235KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
elini.jpg
235KB, 960x960px
>be me
>read about swole left on /fit/
>decide that I want to join them
>go to 24 hour gym that is empty
>listening to some metal music getting pumped up
>about to squat 1 plate and a 25 lb plate
>yell "FUCK TRUMP!" at the top of my lungs for the increase in test and adrenaline
>owner of gym is in the back
>he heard me and asks me to leave, cancels my membership
What do I do /fit/? How do I find a gym that isn't owned by intolerant bigots?
>>
*BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
>>
>>40536525
I use my gym as a place of peace where i don't need to think about anything outside that building.

Please dont bring politics into the only safe space i have
>>
bait.
>>
Eleni be mine ;_;
>>
>>40536525
You can't be lefty and listen to metal, sorry
>>
Das bait

Also, metal is trash
>>
*HNNNNNNGGGG*
>slight turd protuberates from anus through leggings
*HHHHNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG*
>turd pushes against leggings, forming a slight but erotic tent
*HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG*
>turd pushes even further
>something has to give, it's either gonna be the turd or the leggings
*HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG*
-Omg Anon, I think I'm having a type 2 on the Bristol scale, it's lumpy and sausage like. I feel slightly constipated but I think I can push it out through my leggings.
*takes big breath*
*HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG*
>turd won't budge, the tensile strength of the leggings won't allow it to push any further
*HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*
>turd refuses to go any further
*exhales*
>turd painfully retracts into anus
-Omg anon, it went back in. I think I'm gonna need your help to get this one out. Can you spot me :^)
*winks and farts*
>BRRRAP
>>
>>40536561
Don't know why she quit to be a hipster photographer
>>
>>40536525
You kill yourself

In commie heaven there are the gyms you seek
>>
>>40536619
>protuberates

that's not a word, guy
>>
>>40536619
good post
>>
>>40536525
Try not being a whiny little bitch?
>>
*Deep grumbling and moaning while the most evil and disgusting spirits fester in the catacombs of her bowels, far down to the core of her soul where the most repulsive and pungent demons dwell, a portal opens very briefly and they escape into the outside world to punish and terrorize the nostrils of men*

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFFFPFF* Teehee, oopsie.
>>
File: 1487107411963.jpg (76KB, 633x738px) Image search: [Google]
1487107411963.jpg
76KB, 633x738px
>>40536619
>I'm having a type 2 on the Bristol scale, it's lumpy and sausage like.
>>
>>40536525

>I should be allowed to break common sense rules and norms of basic civility, because muh politics

> I'm a butthurt millennial who thinks businesses are required by the First Amendment to let me say whatever I want on their premises.
>>
File: 1446176181723.jpg (64KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1446176181723.jpg
64KB, 408x408px
>>40536619
kek
>>
>>40536538
/THREAD
/LIFE
>>
File: smdh.jpg (15KB, 328x409px) Image search: [Google]
smdh.jpg
15KB, 328x409px
>>40537878
>>
>>40537899
>protuberates
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/protuberates
>>
>>40536525
> I should be allowed to yell "FUCK" at the top of my lungs for no reason in the middle of the gym

You're a fucking retard.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.