[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If diet is linked to education and health, why doesn't the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 20

File: 1488251526898.jpg (85KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488251526898.jpg
85KB, 720x720px
If diet is linked to education and health, why doesn't the government further limit what can and cannot be purchased with food stamps/government assistance?
>>
Bread and circus. If poor stupid can't eat cheetos they have nothing to live for and will start causing greater unnecessary issues.
>>
>>40533209
>muh freedoms
I believe a lot of big corporations (couldn't say which off the top of my head) lobbied to have their junk foods be food stamp eligible. Back when food stamps were a state level thing, the rules were stricter, and only a few states let poor fags get soda and chips on food stamps. When it became a federal thing, the federal guidelines were set inline with the least restrictive states.
>>
>why doesn't the government

Impotence.
>>
>>40533209

You're assuming the purpose of food stamps is health. It isn't. Also that the government gives a flying fuck about how welfare money is handled - largely that gets delegated to the states.
>>
Person on food stamps buys expensive food: ZOMG, MY TAX DOLLARS!
Person on food stamps buys cheap food: LOL, SO LOW CLASS!
>>
>>40533209
You sound like someone of privilege, (probably white) getting mad when someone of minority has something better than you. This just sounds like you want to justify your disapproval of anyone that isn't white having something better than you.
>>
>>40533209

>I strongly and passionately believe that poor people should not be given foodstamps! If we start to provide impoverished people with greater nutrition assistance that allows them to regularly eat healthier, more expensive foods, then it might cut into the high obesity rates seen in lower income groups, and then who will I mock while pretending to be concerned about their health!?!?"
>>
>>40533209
because healthy food is generally way more expensive per calorie
>>
Why do Americans hate poor people so much?
>>
>>40533279
you know you can buy cheap/healthy food..
>>
>>40533209
>I strongly believe that poor people should survive on bread and water.
Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>40533209
>I think poor people should die a slow painful death because uhh... muh tax dollars... or something
KYS OP
>>
>>40533331
>>40533319
>>40533307
>>40533295
>>40533288

same(poor)fag
>>
>>40533307
legacy of calvinism and puritanism
>>
>>40533209
So you think that poverty should be a constant state of deprivation, with no moments of pleasure or leisure. Poor people should be punished by their poverty because of their poverty.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>40533350

not an argument
>>
>>40533209
>If poor people would stop consuming food they would literally become millionaires overnight.
This is what republitards actually believe.
>>
>>40533295
>he thinks that poor people buy a small amount of high quality food while on government assistance
Even those that get hundreds per week just spend it on overpriced garbage instead of actually healthy food, they just buy a shitload of it. Theres a reason those on government assistance are disgustingly fat on average.
>>
>>40533350
This.

Poor people are cognizant of the fact that the money saved by buying cheaper food wouldn't significantly alter their life for the better, otherwise they would've done it already.

Being poor means being painfully aware of money. You're constantly calculating and making tradeoffs. They would do the math and know you'd get more utility from buying good good than in depriving themselves and dealing with the additional stress.
>>
>>40533288
>>40533295
>>40533307
>>40533319

>Not providing people with Pizza Rolls and Coke is cruel and unusual punishment.

I don't see the problem with restricting provided goods to things like grains, fruits, veg, meat and dairy.
>>
>>40533375
The worst is, if you want to be able to eat a decent quantity of food... you're a bit SOL if you're on assistance. And, from my friends with infants, despite how helpful it can be, fuck WIC for being too damn complicated. Even the clearly labeled things need to be bought in the exact right size, or they don't qualify. You've already got a (probably) crying infant with you. You're probably not used to having one around yet. Guess what? Time to distinguish one box of cereal from another based on size!!!
>>
>>40533279
20 dollars is 2 bags of chips, 2 frozen pizzas and a 2L of coke.

Its also a bag of potatoes, carton of eggs, yogurt and some fresh produce.
>>
Is there such a thing as richsplaining? OP has obviously never had to deal with money problems, and the psychological trauma associated with it.

Eating is a fantastic stress relief, and for some is the only relief they get from debt collectors, rising food and rent bills, and a crappy minimum wage job.
>>
>>40533406
I think mansplaining covers it. It describes condescendingly explaining something from a position of privilege. It might usually be a man doing it to a woman, but in spirit, richsplaining, whitesplaining, whatever just fall under mansplaining IMO.
>>
>>40533406
Now THIS is b8
>>
>>40533398
No, that's fucked up. People who make less money than you deserve every opportunity to make bad decisions you're allowed to make- and on most of planet earth, right now, that includes eating pizzas and chips if you choose to do so. They don't have a fundamental human right to eat pizza, but they do have a fundamental human right to choose how to spend their money and their time. It's the systems that cause poverty- low wages, systemic discrimination, the enormous renters' bubble, and so on, and so on- that need to be fixed. Poor people don't need to be told how to behave, or told they can't complain- that's the privilege here.
>>
>>40533307
Something something american values
>>
>>40533312
Unless you're going on the rice and beans diet, it's not cheap enough for food stamps.
>>
>>40533398
I get EBT and you know what? If I want a pizza, I'm gonna buy a fucking pizza. If I want a fucking soda, I'm gonna buy a fucking soda. Have I bought any of those items in the past few months? No, but I budget my money how I fucking need it. Being poor doesn't mean we're resigned to only buying discount vegetables and sacks of potatoes and rice every month.

I guess poor people aren't allowed to enjoy a delicious meal every now and then. Or Gaga forbid have a small treat. Nope, back to your boiled potatoes and cabbage, peasants! And gimme those cigarettes! Poor people don't get cigarettes.
>>
>>40533414
>They don't have a fundamental human right to eat pizza, but they do have a fundamental human right to choose how to spend their money
Oh the ironing
>>
>>40533414

>a fundamental human right to choose how to spend their money
>spend their money
>their money

Do you see where you went wrong? Did you completely miss the entire point of the OP?
>>
>>40533431
It is legally their money. You can disagree with the idea of taxation, but once the government takes it from you, it's not longer your money.
>>
>>40533279
If you're on food stamps, you really shouldn't be giving a fuck what anyone thinks of your status.
>>
>>40533425
Bullshit. Poor people just use this as an excuse for their shitty diet. I grew up on foodstamps in section 8 housing. Ive known families with more food stamps than they could possibly use in a month.
>>
>>40533440

That's beside the point anyway, OP's saying that those who are unemployed buy more junk shit, and because the money is coming from government assistance, they don't really see it as "their money" and had zero responsibility (and therefore made zero effort to get that money), and they will buy a fuckton of stuff they don't need
>>
>>40533408
You are the problem
>>
>>40533426
>you can't eat a good meal using vegetables, meat and dairy

t. never seen a stove
>>
http://nationalreport.net/new-study-reveals-89-percent-food-stamps-squandered-junk-food/

https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/junk-food-stamps

Low IQ + Shitty Life + Food stamps = binge time
>>
>>40533306
Only if you're buying pre-packaged crap marketed as 'healthy food'. Oats and fruit for breakfast, vegetables and meat for lunch and dinner. Extremely fucking cheap.
>>
>>40533461
Is there a source on that? I'm not saying it's not true, I'd just like to see the data or a psychological explanation of it.
>>
>>40533470
Do you have a link to the actual Malbeck Data Institute study cited in your first source? They don't link it and I'd like to read it firsthand, and not through a biased source.
>>
>>40533473

See

>>40533470
>>
>>40533209
>>40533209

Weirdly accurate.

Apartment is in a gentrified area but still has the projects near it.

I see the people with food stamps load up on tons of junk all the time, carting bags of crap.

Then you have the 200lb black guy at the door of the grocery asking for a dollar and gets angry if you don't give him any because "you have a job" and he doesn't.
>>
>>40533486

That first source is a satire site btw, second link is legit though
>>
>>40533497
The first is a satire site. The second is not a study and doesn't have anything to say about how much of food stamps are used to buy unhealthy food or why they do, just that people on food stamps can do so.
>>
>>40533279
>ZOMG
What a ridiculous faggot you must be
>>
>>40533486
that's because it doesn't exist and >>40533470 is an absolute paint-eating retard who posted this same shit when he posted this stupid fucking thread on /ck/, too. he's a gullible rube who's 100% guaranteed to have given money to nigerian princes in his lifetime
>>
>>40533440
The problem is not with the idea of taxation, but with the idea of welfare. Now, helping people who have shitty period in life is good, but enabling them to be lazy and irresponsible fucks for the rest of their welfare-sustained life isn't.
>>
>>40533392
This reads like a blog post
>>
>>40533426
PSA
Welcome to 4 chan
Stop posting like you're on reddit
That is all
>>
>>40533392
>Time to distinguish one box of cereal from another based on size!!!

It's always time to do that. It is never time to randomly grab shit off the shelves. This is not a good hill to die on.
>>
>>40533209
or person with family on the left

single person on the right

why are you so retarded?
>>
The only argument I've heard is that a lot of people live in areas where basically the only food around (that they know how to prepare, or have the means to) is the shitty junk food
>>
>>40533425
dude, people sell their foodstamps all the fucking time. my gf's sister and co-worker both get more than they can use for their pile of kids so they're always trying to trade some for cash.

the thing that pisses me off the most is when people say you can't eat healthy and cheap. $5 of oatmeal and eggs will feed your kid a healthy breakfast for a week. beans, rice, potatoes are all cheap and straightforward to prepare. you just have to give a shit, and throwing more money at people won't make them give a shit
>>
>>40533347
can you further explain this? Im a catholic and we are fucking commies, im trying to figure it out.
>>
>>40533209

First of all, this seems to imply that poor diet is the cause of poor education, which is stupid. Having the government somehow magically fix the diets of idiots will not make them less idiotic.

Secondly, food stamps are already a massive distortion of the marketplace, that ruins utility on the aggregate. FURTHER restricting what can be bought with food stamps would effectively further consolidate the subsidies essentially being paid to food providers into an even smaller group of goods, which would cause an even greater market distortion.

IF your goal is to help poor people the most (PROTIP: This is not the goal of the government or of politicians) while causing the least interference in the economy and the wealth that it generates for everyone, you want a negative income tax. Which is where every citizen gets X Dollars per year, and are otherwise left to their own devices.

This works well because even stupid people usually have a good sense of how to cover their own ass with the resources available to them, and straight cash is the most versatile asset, and has the greatest utility per dollar of cost.
>>
>>40533362
If you save $20 or more a week from your food bill by only buying ingredients, save that, and are healthy from not eating shitty for the next 20 years you suddenly have a much more lucrative outlook at middle age.
>>
>>40533606
>fat family
Also people here forget families exist
>>
>>40533646

To super-simplify things, religion in the US managed to pick up a strong strain of the prosperity gospel through a tortured reading of certain protestant positions - basically that a) you're either saved or damned and nothing you can do will change this state and b) you can get a good idea of who is and isn't saved based on their success in this life. The rich are right because they wouldn't be rich unless they were, the poor are wrong because they wouldn't be poor unless they were morally compromised.
>>
>>40533632
That's not really relevant to what that anon said. You don't get more cash that way. Standard, you get half the cash the stamps are worth. You sell your food stamps to buy drugs and alcohol and other things not allowed, it makes no sense to sell them and then buy food.

Agreed on it being easy to eat cheap and healthy though.
>>
>>40533656
Families are smaller and split nowadays and looking ahead millenials arent going to have as many families. Also store bought junk food is getting more expensive to the point a lot of poor people now snack on cheaper slightly healthier things like apples, sunflower seeds, peanuts, popcorn, etc. or they go for donuts or get street cart food.
>>
>>40533679
i guess i wasn't clear. point i was trying to make is that most people who get food stamps are getting plenty, they just aren't using it well enough and giving them more will not help improve their diet when they're already making poor choices to begin with
>>
>>40533392
>it's too hard to read :(

Fuck you. I get fired if I don't tell your broke ass to buy the right size.
>>
>>40533426
I guarantee you're fat.
>>
>>40533569
I make fat stacks of cash and I'd be perfectly happy to have three quarters of it taxed away so my coworkers who don't want to work could sit at home and be lazy pieces of shit their whole lives rather then come in just for the money and amuse themselves for forty hours a week by being obstructionist asshats.
>>
>>40533651
>poor diet is the cause of poor education
Reverse that and you're spot on.

>Secondly, food stamps are already a massive distortion of the marketplace, that ruins utility on the aggregate. FURTHER restricting what can be bought with food stamps would effectively further consolidate the subsidies essentially being paid to food providers into an even smaller group of goods, which would cause an even greater market distortion.
>I should be able to use taxpayer money to buy twinkies and takis and there's nothing wrong with this cycle>>40533651
>even stupid people usually have a good sense of how to cover their own ass with the resources available to them
Nope. Do not confuse resourcefulness with leeching.
>>
File: pinopee.jpg (61KB, 976x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pinopee.jpg
61KB, 976x1024px
>>40533288
>t. commie nigger
>>
Way I see it, if they're poor enough to get food stamps, they deserve to at least be able to drown their misery in junk food.
It's not like they'd get off of food stamps by eating healthy. It's the same drain on taxes either way.
>>
>>40533889
>It's the same drain on taxes either way.
Its not. Fat/ generally unhealthy poor people cost a lot to keep alive because they contribute nothing and need a lot of healthcare. It would be a good idea to subsidize gym memberships if poor fatties would actually use them.
>>
>>40533651
I think this is the most intelligent post I've ever read on /fit/
>>
>>40533856

>Reverse that and you're spot on.

Yes, that was my point. The OP seemed to imply it was the other way around.

If you don't want ANY state support of losers, that's fine. A defensible position if you actually understand it. But it's inarguable that these targeted, in-kind benefits distort the market, destroy wealth, and generally just exist as a backdoor subsidy to the whatever businesses people are using the government cheese to get shit from.

A negative income tax as I described would "help the poor" in the least disruptive manner possible.
>>
>>40533307
We don't hate poor people. Like any other rational human beings, we hate poor people who want nothing except to continue to be a drain on the system, and do things like spend $300+ of taxpayer money on junk food every week, and then complain that they're not receiving enough welfare. For me personally, they don't have to be fat for me to hate them. Any person that does this, and any person that feeds children a diet of junk food, deserves nothing from the government. If you feed a homeless man, he has no reason to find a job. All you're doing is enabling him to stay alive long enough to panhandle his next meal.
>>
>>40534138
Actually the average recipient of food stamps gets 126 dollars a month and in most states you can only be on food stamps for 3 months without a job if you're a non-disabled adult with no dependents.
>>
>>40533307
If you don't hate poor people you're doing something wrong
t. straya
>>
>>40533651
Not familiar with America but am post-grad econ student, iirc food stamps and some small program for single mothers are the only two programs that don't cause welfare traps
>>
>>40534204
That's WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) and WIC only covers nutritious food. It's very limited compared to food stamps.
>>
>>40534204
Foodstamps are a welfare trap. If you begin to make enough to not receive them, youre actually making less overall because your food expenses have risen more than your wage. Unless you suddenly double your income, it makes the most sense to intentionally stay below the income line.
>>
>>40533209
We should just stick welfare queens in work camps and pay them with ingredients. That way they're giving something back and not eating an economy piece by fucking piece.
>>
>>40533632
I miss that shit. Had an old coworker who was on food stamps. Sweet older Mexican lady. She was able to feed her husband and four kids on about half of what she got. So she sold the rest to us for 50 cents on the dollar. Fuckin loved getting to feed myself for dirt cheap
>>
>>40534250
>bring back the factories for all the shit that is now made in China
>make welfare recipients work there
China status: BTFO
America status: made great again
>>
>father has been homeless many times in his life
>father has been in prison many times in his life
a few things always stuck with me, he said:

1. food is the easiest thing to get when you are homeless. food is everywhere. dumpsters are overflowing with food, churches hand it out constantly, charities cant get rid of the shit fast enough. you just have to walk over and pick it up. it's free, you just have to fucking go get it, but most homeless bums are drug addled lazy pieces of shit who cant be fucked to walk 3 blocks to a church and load up on hearty stew every day.

2. dont give hobos money. ever. hobos always have some spending money from begging or stealing, any good hobo will have ~$20 on him at any given time. all of that money will go to drugs or alcohol or smokes, every last penny they save is for their addiction. dont give the homeless a single thing, they dont need food, and they dont need you to fuel their drug habits.

3. prison is not at all like movies make it out to be. prison is just boring. imagine that you didnt have a car, the power is out, and you're sick. all you can do is sit in your house all day and do nothing. other prisoners dont want to fuck with you since there is no point, crazy violent retards get shipped to ultramax, your regular county/state prison is full of regular guys who sleep all day since there is nothing to do but sleep, read, eat, and play board games. bores you to tears.

tl;dr poor people choose to be fat
>>
>subsidize poor blacks/hispanics
>they grow 8 broodlings who in turn grow broodlings of their own
>welfare state collapses

we are experiencing this now, welfare is the largest mandated expense of the federal govt. nobody ever wants to talk about race issues, but social welfare is pretty much just about blacks and hispanics

it's probably just the white man and his devil work that they also happen to be the two least intelligent races that make up a large part of america, in addition to causing the majority of crime

whoops i mean #blacklivesmatter, had some badthink there for a second, its all socioeconomic, race doesnt exist, biology stops at pigment!
>>
>>40533306
Like 80% of Americans are overweight or obese. They don't need more calories.

There's also shit like beans, rice, whole milk, and chicken thighs if you need more calories.
>>
File: 1369517317249.png (42KB, 291x293px) Image search: [Google]
1369517317249.png
42KB, 291x293px
>>40533209

Jesus Christ, you niggers

I mean, the Yurop vs Mmerica debate is as old ad as 1776, but sometimes it's just painful to look at the lobbying you guys allow

Here in Italy the equivalent of "Foodstamps" can only be used for 'basic needs'.
You can buy yourself ingredients, not frozen pizzas.

The purpose of food stamps is to prevent the unprivileged from starving.
Junk food is a privilege, not a right.
Yet there's so many poor people in these thread acting as if it's in their right to buy shit with the government's money.

No it's not.
You don't have a right to junk food.
You should be grateful you even live in a country where you can get that kind of unwarranted handout.
You should be thankful you even get to EAT thanks to people richer than you, instead of complaining "Hurr durr I have the right to eat what I want"

No you don't.
You buy that right with money.
Which you don't have.
>>
>>40533497
>>40533470

>People on food stamps literally buy the exact same shit as people who aren't on them, in the exact same ratios

It's all just calories anyway. It's not like you get more ebt if you waste it all at the star t of the month.

https://qz.com/846882/the-idea-that-us-food-stamp-recipients-buy-more-junk-food-than-other-americans-is-a-myth/
>>
>>40533279
just buy less of it
>>
>>40534159
>if you're a non-disabled adult with no dependents.

so if you shit out kids and claim diabetus it's all good
superb system my man
>>
File: 1439098021133.jpg (112KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1439098021133.jpg
112KB, 554x439px
The main issue with poor people is that they live month to month, and have this misconception that they're "Good with managing expenses" just because they manage not to starve.

It's proven that being poor rewires you to make inefficient short-term decisions that will produce immediate, but inefficient, results. That's why they buy a bucket of KFC, thinking "This will feed me for a meal", while a normal person will buy a sack of rice for 1/4th of the price and think "This will feed me for a month".

For the same reason, they're very vulnerable to advertising.
Compared to an educated member of the middle class, the poor person will see an ad for some super organic scam food, and think "I can't afford that. Healthy food is not affordable".

And so, they will buy $20 of KFC.
A poor person will end up spending like $300 a month to feed themselves poorly (pun not intended), while a person with actual money will be spending LESS than a poor person buying real food.

Bottomline, you're expecting the dregs of society to behave like something they're not.
>>
>>40534864
Well, someone has to look after those kids until they're school age and if you're on food stamps, you can't afford preschool or a babysitter.
>>
>>40534872
>they buy a bucket of KFC, thinking "This will feed me for a meal", while a normal person will buy a sack of rice for 1/4th of the price and think "This will feed me for a month".

I will NEVER understand how it's so difficult to understand this. Brains don't run on money, but why does it seem like being poor makes you unable to understand such basic shit?
>>
>>40534794

>>40534794
>No you don't.
>You buy that right with money.
>Which you don't have.

fuck you you privileged cunt go back to your ivory tower you dont know anything about being poor
the rich arent taxed nearly as much as they deserve to be and this post is proof
you think youre better than us or something just because you have more money? fuck you
>>
>>40534908

>ooga booga pls gib more welfare
>>
File: IMG_0506.png (545KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.png
545KB, 605x453px
>>40534872
I was attending the birthday party of a family friend of my gf's dad's gf and it was motherfuck astound.

They were fattass lower class latinos (we're in commiefornia kek) and the main event was a McDonalds eating contest.

Someone put on a playlist from their iPod, and one of the notable lyrics from a Tupac song was "We need to change the way we eat". But that's just the way it is, and things will forever be the same.

And I was motorflock appalled by how they probably listen to that song multiple times a week, and have done so for a long ass time, and just don't give a shit.

Then again, at my job I assist a man who had his foot amputated due to complications of obesity+diabetes and his morbidly obsese wife still brings him countless liters of soda.

Fuck it
>>
File: 1330123464234.jpg (13KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
1330123464234.jpg
13KB, 200x240px
>>40534908
>>
>>40534908
The US has the most progressive tax system in the world kek
>>
>>40534834
Shouldn't that article be alarming, though?

Like, HOLY SHIT, THESE GUYS ARE POOR AND THEY WASTE THE SAME AMOUNT OF MONEY ON FOOD AS THE AVERAGE PATRIOT, THAT'S FUCKED

Because the average patriot is fucked
>>
>>40534933

It's never enough for niggers
Soon enough they'll be asking for food stamps to be eligible for buying videogames
>>
>>40534890
Because your brain basically short circuits the part that controls long term decisions and increases impulsive bullshit behaviors.
It's easier to skip an immediately filling meal when it's never been a question that you'll have money for one later.
The environment in a poor household trains you to eat whenever you can, not when you're hungry.
>>
>>40533652
> inflation keeps increasing cost of ingredients and minimum wage never goes up Because the same people inflating the cost don't want to pay you to cover inflation
> Now those same people are kicking out the filth that pick said ingredients from the field so the cost shoots up even more and those poor farmers need more subsidies and tax breaks
>>
>>40534941
I've observed some much deeper bullshit occurring in my mother's side of the family

>no dad
>everything is shit
>kids were fucked
>the mom is batshit
>kids fucked even more by bat-shit
>she then thinks her kids need o be controlled
>candy and crap makes them happy
>buys crap on a bi-daily basis
>kids are niggered
>mfw they're actual niggers
>mom has to work constantly from home as under the table accountant
>thinks she deserves a treat
>simply buys more crap than usual
>buys kids crap
>she drains her EBT
>still buys a 32 pack of Natural Light (TM)
>gets boyfriend
>invites him over
>more candy and shit

The solution to all sorts of shit is crap in their heads, baka farmagangledingshlong
>>
>>40534984

You do realize that it doesn't change anything, right?
Inflation affects everything
If ingredients cost more, it means that the shitty fast food your retarded poor ass buys also costs more
>>
>>40533392
If only there were a legal procedure to get rid of unwanted children before they become a burden on society
>>
>>40534984
Ingredients are not even close to being less cost effective than pre-made anything.

I live in California and consume about 3500-4000 calories on a daily basis, with good macros and micros, and usually end up spending just over 100$ a month.

And I'm not even trying by my own standards.

You are the retarded.
>>
>>40534999
Free abortions for poor people would save the government a shit ton of money.
>>
File: IMG_0254.png (287KB, 502x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0254.png
287KB, 502x502px
>>40534999
OH BUT MUH MURDER IS WRONG

IM A CONSERVATIVE BUT I ALSO BELEIVE YOU SHOULD PAY THE PRICE FOR SOME DUMB BITCHS BAD DESCISION BAKA DONT YOU PRAISE JESUS
>>
>>40535012

lmfao keep dreaming faggot
>>
>>40535016
not paying food stamps in the first place would save them even more money
>>
>>40534416
> companies paying employees a living wage instead of just paying Chinks a slave wage and keeping the profits

How will my personal chef afford a personal chef for his yacht? You monster
>>
>>40534733
Yet whites are the biggest drain on welfare programs even though per capita blacks have more participants. It's costing more tax dollars to feed lazy whites than minorities.
>>
>>40535025
Just because people abuse the crap out of it doesn't make it inherently bad.
There's some poor veteran out there that got himself mutilated for this country that buys milk and bread for himself on food stamps that needs them.
>>
>>40535021
Rice, beef, beans, and spinach.
>make chili
Buy in bulk, that's about 6 meals.

Chicken thighs, rice, mixed veggies
>make food
Buy in bulk, that can be 12 meals from costco

Peanut butter, jelly, bread
>make sandwich
Buy in bulk, that can be about 20 meals
(Costco sells PB and jelly jars in packs, same with loads of bread)

Bulk milk (comes in packs of two from Costco)
Bulk eggs.

I have absolutely spent over 100$ in one month for food. However, I rarely spend more than 3.50 per meal. Overall it's just over 100$ per month.

I have several other meal suggestions, this shit is not hard.

You have twice the million retarded shit.
>>
>>40534995
> I pay the same price for 1 apple that Mcdonalds pays for bulk 5000000

OK friend
>>
>>40535075

McDonald's isn't going to sell you that apple for less, you fucking retard

Even if the price of apples rises, it's still going to be less expensive to just buy an apple from the grocer's than from McDonald's

Just like making fries yourself costs like a fourth of buying them from McDonald's

If you are absolutely clueless about cooking it's not our fault
You're just the sterotype of poor and stupid
>>
>>40535085

but cooking is WORK!
>>
>>40535085
The point was inflation affects everyone. My counterpoint is it effects some people less than others. We are talking about buying ingredients
>>
>>40535112

Yes.
And my point is that no matter how much inflation happens, buying junk food when you're on food stamps is retarded.

If you're on food stamps it already means you're under the bare minimum earnings to be a functional human being.
It means that you shouldn't waste your money on expensive fast food when you're already getting barely what would be sufficient to eat like a real person.

But no, we're overrun with niggers who complain that food stamps aren't enough to eat every day at KFC
No shit you fucking coon, they weren't made for that
>>
>>40535127
You can't buy fast food on food stamps.
>>
>>40535133

You can buy chips, pre-fried chicken and sodas.
All things magnitudes less nutritious and more expensive than real food.
>>
To my knowledge the only thing you can't buy is alcohol or cigs i can't say what else that's consumable. However alot of people are lazy for cooking or just don't know so they go for whats easy. Open a box/bag, eat.
>>
>>40533209
>why doesn't the government further limit what can and cannot be purchased with food stamps/government assistance?

it's cheaper to give people cash or same as cash benefits than to restrict the products they can buy or distribute products to them directly or indirectly from distribution centers

the SNAP program does not exist to make people healthy, it exists so that people do not starve.

>>40535133
>You can't buy fast food on food stamps.

lol how old are you? you sure as fuck can use SNAP benefits at fast food restaurants in the ghetto. go read about food deserts in poor urban areas.
>>
>>40535146
You aren't allowed to buy hot food with food stamps, it's one of the only restrictions.
That's why ghetto grocery stores have that section with food from their deli refrigerated.
>>
>>40533209
This is the government's offical response. Not saying I agree, but it's not like the idea hasn't been at least dicsussed and explored.
https://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/arra/FSPFoodRestrictions.pdf
>>
>>40534890
>I will NEVER understand how it's so difficult to understand this. Brains don't run on money, but why does it seem like being poor makes you unable to understand such basic shit?

lol

poor people don't buy "rice and beans" because their family didn't fucking cook when they were growing up. not cooking and eating at the bodega/mcdonalds/popeyes/whatever is a symptom of generational poverty. their mothers didn't cook, their mothers mothers didn't cook, their father is in prison (if he's alive), etc. they grow up eating cereal, chips, fast food, and other microwaved shit.

on top of that, you think the local party store/bodega has a bag of rice, or big fuckoff cans of beans? nah, they don't. they don't have anything like that. walmart has that, but there's no walmart in the ghetto, and you don't have a car, so you're eating chips and ketchup for dinner.

>>40535155
>You aren't allowed to buy hot food with food stamps

haha

take a trip through the east side of detroit and you will see plenty of fast food restaurants that say "EBT ACCEPTED HERE". your delusions are not reality, exceptions are made so that people don't starve.
>>
>>40535172
>take a trip through the east side of detroit

I'd rather not get stabbed by niggers
>>
>>40535172
Those place are using a loophole if they work like the 7-11 that sells pizza for EBT.
Technically, the food is purchased cold and therefore legally. The heating of it is just a free service.
>>
>>40535165
the important part is right there on the first page

Implementation of food restrictions would increase program complexity and costs.
•
There are
more than 300,000 food products on the mark
et, and an average of 12,000 new products
were introduced each year between 1990 and 2000.
The task of identifying, evaluating, and tracking
the nutritional profile of every food available fo
r purchase would be substantial. The burden of
identifying which products met Federal standards
would most likely fall on an expanded bureaucracy
or on manufacturers and producers asked to certify
that their products meet Federal standards.
•
Responsibility for enforcing compliance would rest
in the hands of employees at check-out counters
in 160,000 stores across the nation. While many have modern scanning and inventory control
systems, others – especially small stores and specialty markets – do not.

now imagine how much fucking money that would cost in administrative overhead alone just to sort out.

it's always, always cheaper to just give people cash or same as cash benefits. people can feed themselves with dollars in their pockets.

>>40535178
cool
>>
>>40535138
But he's saying shit about KFC which is entirely invalid
>>
>>40535188

Unless you're retarded, I refuse to believe you think that makes any differences for the purposes of this argument
"KFC" was clearly just a stand-in for shitty food
It's a very known complaint that poor people waste their food stamps on stupid shit
>>
>>40535188
>But he's saying shit about KFC which is entirely invalid

let me repeat myself--you absolutely can buy fast food in many urban areas with food stamps/snap benefits.

SNAP props up many local businesses in locations like these. many people may not realize it, but SNAP is a direct stimulus, basically monthly helicopter money, for impoverished areas in america.
>>
>>40535196
No its not because he just HAD to mention the reason being blacks complain about KFC.
>>
>>40533307
Everyone here believes they are a future rich person.
Even the poor believe "I am not like these other poor people. I'm better. I'm special."
>>
>>40535198
I'd like to piggyback off of this comment to tell everyone something very important

Volunteer some of your money or time to your local food bank, creating a class of dependent niggers is bad for everyone.

Another great opportunity is your community garden. Volunteer some time and money, please.

The bystander effect is much more expansive than most people think. You may beleive that if you do not know what the problem is, then you are not obligated to solve it. You may beleive that if you do not know how to solve a problem, then you are not obligated to solve it. You may believe that if the chance if success is low, then you are not obligated to solve it. And this goes for many other problematic characteristics: such as when the problem is small, big, personal, not yours, or has a reward that you do not receive directly. But responsibility is not a burden, it is a chance to define yourself. With this self definition comes self worth and a greater sense of fullfillment.

Not only are you responsible for the problems that could have been solved, but you are responsible for the things that could've been made better.

And if you want to solve a rampant problem which pervades every corner of every first world country, then spend one hour per week to volunteer at a food bank or community garden. It is easy and the rewards are noticeable. You will make friends and develop purpose.

Fucking niggers
>>
>>40533319
/pol/ was right again

>>40533307
It's not necessarily poor people. There are poor people who are driven to do well. It's welfare scum who don't try at anything and sponge off the tax payer.
>>
Not much mention of food stamps recipients who sell their 200$ monthly budget for 125$ cash
>>
people on food stamps should only be allowed to buy potatoes, rice, beans and eggs. That won't solve that fat problem but will give them motivation to work harder so they can buy their junk and also have to actually cook food.
>>
>>40535295
>i don't understand the first thing about poverty: the post

shut up retard
>>
>>40535295
Nah, you'd just have them selling their food stamps to buy junk food.
>>
>>40533440
>you can disagree with the idea of your bike being stolen, but once it gets taken from you, it's no longer your bike
>>
>>40535364
>my money in part pays the checks of strangers who work at schools and teach elementary kids about their genitals
>>
>>40533838
you know you can just give your money away
>>
>>40535364
That is illegal. The government taxing you is not.
>>
>>40533279
Commie faggot posts on /fit/: ZOMG, KILL YOURSELF!
>>
>>40533414
it's not their money
>>
>>40535395
There isn't a functioning government out there that doesn't tax people and corporations. It'll never be illegal
>>
>>40535395
just because its legal doesn't make it not theft
>>
>>40535405
Social contract says it is.
>>
>>40535410
It's not theft because it's legal. Nice try though. You don't have to pay taxes anon. You just forfeit the right to use things that were paid for by them. Like everything
>>
File: 1971738796.jpg (437KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1971738796.jpg
437KB, 1280x720px
>On ESA in the UK
>Buy 10kg of chicken at a time
>Spend the rest on electronics and shit
>>
>>40535427
>you don't have to pay our protection money, we'll just burn down your business if you don't
>>
>>40535414
ok so can they buy alchohol with it?
>>
>>40534908
You are human waste and don't deserve to live. If you're so goddam incompetent that the only thing you want to feed yourself is junk food WHILE being too poor to survive the government shouldn't pay for you.
It's not about privilege, it's about culling the herd. Welfare queens need to be eliminated form the gene pool.
>>
>>40534984
>> Now those same people are kicking out the filth that pick said ingredients from the field so the cost shoots up even more and those poor farmers need more subsidies and tax breaks
THEN GET A JOB PICKING FRUIT YOU FUCKING RETARD THERE ARE VACANCIES
>>
>>40533414
>but they do have a fundamental human right to choose how to spend their money and their time
And I think it's everyone else's human right not to pay for their pizza.
>>
>>40535414
>the money you worked for is now mine. Why you ask? The "social contract". Now pay up, whitey.
>>
>>40535440
Who's forcing you to live in a country that taxes people? Move to some other first world country that doesn't tax people. What's that,There are none? Well try a 2nd world country. None there either? Try a 3rd or 4th or maybe even 5th.

> I want nice things but I shouldn't have to pay for them
>>
>>40534984
I bet you think white people have invisible privilege and we need open borders because spics "work hard".
>>
>>40535477
Instead of forcing productive people to leave we should force all of the leeches out instead.
Also I wonder what would happen if everyone who paid taxes moved to an entirely new country? That new country would become successful and the country they left behind would become 3rd world.
>>
>>40535477
>it's not theft because everyone has to do it
:thinking:
>>
>>40535473
> the money you agree to be taxed when applying for a job is spent in a way that the politicians you voted for made laws allowed it to be used
>>
>>40535477
>If you don't like how your country works, move
Wow great advice anon
>>
>>40535507
>politicians you voted for
hahahahha
if you've voted for any president in the past 100 years you're retarded
>>
>>40535507
>implying politicians work in the interest of the taxpayer and not the majority they can get the most votes from.
Democracy is the rule of the 51% to take everything away from the 49%. Democracy is the right for the government to import 3rd world voters to vote the rights away of the native citizens for peanuts.

The founding fathers never intended to for Americans to pay for lowlives to eat processed sugars and fats to obesity and shit out 5 kids, never having to work a day in their lives.
>>
>>40535499
> It's not theft because the vast majority of people agreed to get together and agreed to pay it

Sorta like how the majority of people voted for an Orange who agreed to lower it. See how that works?
>>
>>40535477
Tell me, how do you think this is going to end up? If we keep subsidizing poor fat people to consume resources and have more children than productive people, in a few generations, what do you think will happen?
Do you not think the unproductive will outnumber the productive to the point where the whole system is unsustainable and causes a collapse?
How long do you think we can keep doing this? We're already trillions in debt. Humans have lived for thousands of years without welfare, mind you, I think we'd be fine to get rid of it.
>>
>>40535409
Dubai...
>No taxes
>No distribution of welfare
>No incentives to be lazy, no crybabies
>No poverty
>>
>>40535532
No they didn't but the majority of their descendants did.
>>
>>40535545
America is a debt based society anon. That's how we print money. Based on debt.
>>
>>40535540
Do you think the vast majority of people voted to have literally millions of third world immigrants move in who leech their welfare and take the low-skill jobs?
Do you think the vast majority of people voted for the US government to allow 30million illegals to move into the country unopposed?

The government works inside of a very small window based off of their own interests, and only pretends to let you decide the outcome most of the time. One of those interests being that they need more votes to stay in power so they open up the gates because 3rd worlders are more numerous and reliable voters bribed by welfare services.
>>
>>40535569
> Dubai is a country

Jesus fucking tap dancing christ
>>
>>40535570
This is what happens when you give everyone the right to vote. They vote to take away things from the people who have things.
It all started going downhill when women were given suffrage. It got worse when we treat all foreigners of the world as potential american voters to import, as well.
>>40535578
Gee then maybe we should just keep doing it then? Wonder why our previous presidents fought tooth and nail to stop the creation of the federal reserve up until 1913?
>>
>>40535570
Idk about the tax laws in Dubai but i lived in the neighboring emirate of Abu Dhabi and ik for a fact that they tax foreign corporations but im not sure how much.
>>
>>40535597
I know it's an emirate dude, but the united Emirates have different taxes in the different Emirates, Dubai has zero
>>
>>40535631
>>40535632

That one was for you too
>>
>>40535569
>No incentives to be lazy, no crybabies
Because they all have infinite money from oil to pay others to work for them to generate themselves more money
>>
>>40535632
Which still stands that as a country Dubais no taxes are offset elsewhere
>>
>>40535645
Go and look how much of dubais gdp comes from oil first
>>
>>40535617
Men are the ones that gave women the right to vote. That's their fault
>>
>>40535645
2% of dubais income comes from oil. Most of the gdp comes from trade, services and tourism
>>
>>40535657
And we need to take that right away and deport all of the non-whites.
Then America would be a decent fucking country again.
>>
>>40533651
>negative income tax
>every citizen gets X Dollars per year, and are otherwise left to their own devices

hmmm

>LaTeesha and Jamarcus blows their $2500 welfare checks on day one
>suddenly realize they have no mo money
>LA riots ensue
>>
>>40535677
Nothing stopping you senpai. Cept the fact whites were too lazy to do their own work so they kidnapped blacks to work their fields
>>
>>40535677
Naaa. I'm not American tho. The problem in my opinion is the black communities, that live thinking that they deserve to be paid welfare as "reparations", they will never progress with that mindset. Nobody deserves nothing in this world.

Oh and also Cubans, communists are entitled pieces of shit, also because they think they "deserve" welfare

Mexicans, Asians, and other communities go to America to seek opportunity, they work man, thats why they do better than blacks.
>>
>>40535692
That's the problem, family.
The West is going to collapse, it is a guarantee. Either whites will rise from the ashes or go extinct. Whatever outcome, we deserve it. But I have faith.
>>
>>40533252
I wouldn't doubt this. I'm all for eating whatever the hell you want (your mlneu, your body, your choice) but if the state is paying for your food I believe it should be limited to certain foods because it's not your money. It's a shame
>>
>>40535569
>Dubai...
>>No poverty
You can't be this stupid
>>
>>40535708
>Mexicans
Mexicans consume equal welfare to blacks, 1st gen Mexican immigrants consume more welfare than blacks. The "hard working Mexican" is a myth peddled by the media, corporations, and government. The Mexican government literally sends their criminals and underclass into the united states. If you aren't American you probably wouldn't know this since most people won't talk about it, but it's pretty glaringly obvious if you have lived near them.
>Asians
Sure, some, but most East Asians coming here are Chinese trying to manipulate the housing markets. It's very destructive, Vancouver is an example, even though it's in Canada. Other Asians (like Indians) drive down the wages for STEM workers using H1B visas. Both groups are better than blacks on a productive level, but ultimately do harm to the US and its citizens and should be removed.
>>
>>40534933
>progressive tax system

You mean

>squeeze the middle class because they're the only ones who have enough money to take but not enough power to prevent it from being taken
>>
>>40535569
Idk about dubai but in Abu Dhabi the local government provides to emirati population with multiple forms of help from the state. This includes lower electric and water bills for citizens, higher pay for citizens, housing and transport allowance for citizens, and free schooling and healthcare. And this system is one of the reasons the new generation of the Emirati population is one of the laziest and most entitled. All the government help and personal wealth makes those who live in the cities lazy, but there are plenty of poorer people in the smaller emirates. However, almost every local I've met, adult or child, is a crybaby. They just complain about how they have to drive their porsche because the maserati is in the shop.
>>
>>40535750
>>squeeze the middle class because they're the only ones who have enough money to take but not enough power to prevent it from being taken
Very well said anon.
>>
>>40535750
What cunt no
>>
>>40535749
>Oh no de azins are driving down my 6 figure salary slightly!!11!
>>
>>40535787
>6 figure

Maybe in the 90s.
>>
>>40535787
>>Oh no de azins are driving down my 6 figure salary slightly!!11!
It's more like the Asians are taking away jobs from American people who study and work here in America. No doubt you've heard of the horror stories of STEM workers who are forced to train their Indian replacements. One of Trump's more popular talking points was the problem with H1B visas. It is very bad for Americans and American workers.
It's not fair to the American people to replace low-skill workers with Mexicans and higher-skill workers with Asians. Where does that leave the native whites?
>>
>>40535798
If your earnings/earning potential from a STEM degree isn't 6 figures you've fucked up
>>
>>40535810
High-skill immigrants are very beneficial to the nation as a whole.

And Immigrants also don't take jobs pleb, lump of labour
>>
>>40533426

Why shouldn't you be restricted?

By eating shit food you FURTHER become a drain on the system by needing medical assistance you can't afford either!

Cholesterol and high blood pressure medicine, insulin...Muh beetus
>>
>>40535787
>Mexicans can work low skill jobs
>Mexicans can work blue collar jobs
>Asians can work STEM jobs
>Blacks can work at the DMV and other similar government jobs
>Jews can work the government and the media

And whites? Uh I guess they can be women's studied majors. How does that make money? I don't know.
Why is it that libertairans, liberals, socialists, and capitalists all want white people to be discarded and replaced? Do you not think that this is maybe a bad idea?
>>
>>40535821
How is a highly skilled immigrant better than a highly skilled citizen? Aside from cheap labor.
>>
>>40535837
>Whites can work low skill jobs
>Whites can work blue collar jobs
>Whites can work STEM jobs
>Whites can work at the DMV and other similar government jobs
>Whites can work the government and the media
>>
>>40535763
>>40535763
The thing is, do they make their own money? Everybody complains, it's a conversation starter, the thing is if they get really angry
>>
>>40533410
Implying this whole thread isn't one big b8
>>
>>40535821
>High-skill immigrants are very beneficial to the nation as a whole.
How is it more beneficial to hire an Indian programmer for 50k a year instead of a native white for 60k a year? How is it beneficial to import a slightly lower status group of people and leave the natives here without work?
>And Immigrants also don't take jobs pleb,
Yes they fucking do. What do you think would happen if somehow white Americans flooded into Japan and took all of their stem jobs but at a 10% discount, and prevented native Japanese from getting jobs? The Japanese would be pretty fucking pissed. They wouldn't be thanking the Americans for "giving" them "new" jobs.
>>
>>40535851
That's not the point, tard. The more highly skilled people, the better. Hell, the average immigrant creates 1.2 jobs, let alone highly skilled
>>
>>40535749
Hi Trump. You should visit a farm sometime
>>
>>40535854
But all of those other groups have government assistance, lobbyist groups, and work for less than whites and employers are forced by the government to "diversify" their hires.
Is that fair, in a white country?
And don't say that whites should be forced to work for less than minimum wage to compete with Mexicans. We should be entitled to the first world nation we created and shouldn't even be having to compete with the rest of the world in our own nations.
>>
>>40535569
>Dubai
>No poverty

It's one of the most famous cases of modern day slavery, what the fuck.
>>
>>40535867
Boost AD, create more jobs, more tax revenue, higher per capita income, higher income for low-skilled workers coz shifted out DC, boost productivity, more innovation
>>
>>40533279
7 LIMES

L
I
M
E
S
>>
>>40535749
As I said I'm not American so I'm probably not that informed. Does the 2nd generation Mexican work?

I know we latins are usually lazy but Mexicans probably generate more added value per capita than blacks

On the other hand, you complain about the immigrants, but there are so many unproductive unhealthy whites out there...
>>
>>40535772
There is a reason the top 1% own over 50% of the nation's wealth.

Poor people spend money and rich people hoard it. This explains why they're rich but giving money to poor people in the end just puts it in rich people's pockets. It just requires there be a system of goods and services in place to get to their pockets
>>
>>40535884
Did you ever think that maybe Trump got so popular because he was right? People are so tired of hearing the chattering classes of rich liberals and jews telling them that there aren't any problems with America and that they should go extinct so they can be replaced by "new Americans".
I was raised on a farm, faggot. I own my own business now, and what I am telling you is reality, and it's reality to millions of white working class people the establishment likes to treat as an old hat.
>>
>>40533350

> eating is the only leisure in life

STAY FUCKING FAT

And guess what, they can buy their junk food with extra cash, JUST NOT FOOD STAMPS.
>>
>>40535905
Wealth inequality is the most pointless statistic ever. It literally has no impact on anything. Scandinavian countries have wealth inequality as high as the US
>>
>>40535895
>7

Just yesterday they were 15 for a dollar though
>>
>>40535886
I think you are confusing it with Qtar
>>
>>40533375
>
Being poor means being painfully aware of money. You're constantly calculating and making tradeoffs

Not really true, you very often see poor people buy first-hand clothing and fucking useless gadgets every month. They are too easily guiled into consumption by advertising.

Although my standpoint is that this should be tackled through education rather than restricting their possibilites and holding their hands. Schools should have classes and activities on basic economic and financial issues.
>>
>>40535906
Yeah, Trump tapped into the cultural backlash from the far right and the traditional left wing voting white working class
>>
File: annoyedpepe.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
annoyedpepe.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>40533414

> their money
>>
>>40535935
pls don't point out that I failed to greentext
>>
>>40535735
Look the statistics
>>
>>40535750
>>40535765
Well I hope you didn't expect anything else from voting for a billionaire president who calls taxpayers stupid
>>
>>40533426

> wasting your money on cigarettes

> defending eating like shit

why are you here?
>>
>>40535900
>Does the 2nd generation Mexican work?
Not like they should. Welfare consumption for 2nd gen+ Mexicans is around 52%.

>I know we latins are usually lazy but Mexicans probably generate more added value per capita than blacks
That doesn't mean we need to bring them in. I'm sure that mice are cleaner than rats but that doesn't mean I want mice in my home when I already have a rat problem.
You mention Cubans, but it's funny, since Cubans are actually generally more productive than Mexicans. Most Mexicans moving here are almost all pure Indios. Cubans have way more white admixture, and have a higher IQ, proportionally.
>On the other hand, you complain about the immigrants, but there are so many unproductive unhealthy whites out there...
Proportionally there are less. Proportionally whites consume less welfare and commit less crime. Living around your own racial group also promotes more social cohesion and a higher trust more functioning society. You can read "Bowling alone", there was a study on this. One of the main reasons Americans are so opposed to socialism and social programs (to the confusion of many Europeans) is because Americans live in a more diverse environment and know most of their welfare money is going to "the other".
>>
>>40535952
Well then I should have voted for Hillary then? If Trump stops fucking 1 illegal from hopping the border it would be a vote well cast, since Hillary would have offered amnesty to the 30million here already, and the United States would slowly turn into a giant barrio.
>>
>>40533209
Yeah eating healthy is just more advantageous all around.

Healthy foods are less expensive if you prepared them vs eating out or eating shit.

You feel better and more active eating healthier

Being weight conscious means you eat less in general when calorie calculating.

Etc... Only morons eat like shit cause they haven't figured this shit out yet.
>>
>>40535947
The statistics that ignore 90% of the workforce who are imported immigrant workers slaving away in Dubai because they are not legally citizens?

Yeah, right
>>
>>40534794
It's not just a Europe vs US thing.
As someone living in a developing asian country, I've always found it interesting when it comes to the poor in america. It's even weirder to hear americans talk about how it's expensive to eat healthy since over here the poor eat mainly veg, roots and soy products for protein.
>>
>>40535984
>Worse living conditions for everyone who isn't rich?
>Well worth it, at least I won't have to deal with Spanish-speaking neighbours
>>
>>40536018
It's possible that over the short term Trump's policies could be beneficial for the middle and working classes tbqhwyf
>>
>>40533426

>I didn't choose to stay poor
>I have a right to make bad decisions

Kill yourself then, quality over quantity cunt
>>
>>40535995
From wich source did you got that 90%?
>>
>>40535967
>>40535967
Hm, nice to know. Where do you get all that info? What do you work at? Just curious
>>
>>40536041
http://www.migrationpolicyinstitute-europe.org/article/labor-migration-united-arab-emirates-challenges-and-responses
>>
>>40536018
You're a fucking idiot. Illegals consume more government money than blacks. They aren't just "spanish speaking americans" like me, they are 85IQ indios who leech off of the government, drive down wages, flood the workforce, cause crime, litter, start gangs, and prevent native children from getting better education since their children are dumb as bricks and can't speak English.

And what about Hillary's policy would help me? I run my own small business. She would take more of my taxes and I barely make that much to begin with. It's like you think everyone who isn't a mega billionaire is some kind of feudal serf. Well, we will be soon if the government keeps squeezing the middle class.
>>
>>40535947
That's the same argument the Singaporeans used for 'no poverty', despite there being a bunch of old people who literally have to do stuff like go through garbage for petty cash and sleep in cardboard boxes under some bridge.
>>
>>40536064
Anon you're just being ridiculous there's no way an increase to the CGT could ever hurt a small business
>>
>>40533288
>of minority has something better than you.
b8

try better next time.
>>
>>40536064
>leech off of the government
How can they leech of the government if they aren't even registered citizens?

>drive down wages
For jobs nobody wants to do like cleaning toilets

>flood the workforce
Yeah, for jobs which require no intelligence, education and registration

>prevent native children from getting better education since their children are dumb as bricks and can't speak English.
Somehow I really doubt you care a lot about native Americans

>>40536102
It would hurt them a bit, but it would hurt big businesses far more.

Which is why it would never happen with a business owner like Trump
>>
>>40536136
>It would hurt them a bit, but it would hurt big businesses far more.

>Don't vote in your own interest
Gheeneyass
>>
>>40536102
>implying Hillary wouldn't tax the fuck out of the middle class, like she already said
>implying there wouldn't be even more red tape for me to go through

Also why the fuck are we talking about Hillary? The bitch is irrelevant. If you still love Hillary there's something wrong with you.
I'd rather have no increase in tax for anyone. I'd rather just deport all of the leeches so we don't need so much of other people's money to feed and house them. How about that, anon? Instead of importing dependents and taxing Americans to take care of them we just send them back and save ourselves the money and the trouble?
>>40536049
The government collects these statistics. For welfare participation by race/immigrant status, you can look up the SIPP.
>>
>>40536136
Not really, taxes on capital tend to falls on the least elastic supply (workers), much easier to shift the burden for a multinational than a small business
>>
>>40536156
It was irony pleb
>>
>>40533209
My wife and i were grossing $200k in a poor state by 30 (last year). Although i agree people need assistance and taxes are needed, the amount we pay in taxes per year is waayyy over the median household income in this state.

And all for what? Is it to subsidize education, healthcare, etc.? How about for maintaining our failing infrastructure? Federal and state taxes are addressing none of that shit.

Meanwhile, i work in construction management and see these 20 yos with kids (that they can't afford) who have money for cigarettes, energy drinks, and the newest iphone, yet are on government assistance. You could argue that they're working and trying, but they're still a drain on society.

Quit fucking having kids, poor people. The cycle will never end and their spawn will unevitably be lazy, unproductive pieces of shit. There are always exceptions, but i see this cycle continuously here in southwest PA
>>
>>40536060
Ok, you are right. The other thing is tho, arent they better there than in fucking India or Pakistán? Their children arent going TO be emiratis? Dont they generare added value?
>>
>>40536136
>How can they leech of the government if they aren't even registered citizens?
Most illegals live in California, California offers welfare programs to illegals despite Californians voting against it (there's your democracy again!) Prop 187, if you're curious. I'm sure there's more shit like this, since every California politician sucks up to their illegals.
Not to mention that if they have children they are entitled to benefits. Food, housing, you name it. And have you seen a Mexican woman without at least 3 kids? Highly doubtful.

>For jobs nobody wants to do like cleaning toilets
Just fuck you. I don't want to give my country away to foreigners so they can clean toilets. We should have our own boys doing our own jobs.
>Somehow I really doubt you care a lot about native Americans
Oh I fucking do. All of you shitlibs and lolbergs treat Americans like walking piggy banks or economic units instead of actual people with actual interests. You just said Americans should be replaced by low skill foreigners, I doubt it's because you "care" about them. You people are corrupted. No, I don't want my country to be flooded by "others" since it looks good in the numbers to billionaire kikes, that's fucking soulless and autistic.

>>40536168
Sorry then, I just know actual people think like this.
>>
>>40536146
>What is progressive taxation
Why would Clinton take from small businesses when there is so much more money in the big ones?
>>
>>40536203
>when there is so much more money in the big ones?
Because the owners of the big businesses are paying her, and the small businesses have no resources to fight back against being fucked over.
>>
>>40536203
>What is a capital gains tax
Delete your account
>>
>>40536220
You can't be serious. For every reason Clinton has to treat big businesses favourably, Trump has two reasons. His government has more billionaires and ex-bankers than any before, and you really think you will fare well with him?
>>
>>40535906
>The Mexican government literally sends their criminals and underclass into the united states

citation from a non fake new source then. thats pretty simple. The nigger straight up lies to everyone to get what he wants. Sure he can be right but when every week he makes up a new terrorist attacks that never happened or says something that is debunked in seconds, he loses a little more trustability
>>
>>40535919
It does when tax distribution comes into play through programs like foodstamps. Im glad the truth upsets you anon
>>
>>40535906
I was raised on a farm as well you dick licker. Mexicans everywhere working the field. None of them criminals
>>
>>40536198
>Most illegals live in California

You seem to be confusing Texas for cali
>>
>>40533209
tbqfh, it should be a ration box containing

>beans
>rice
>green veggies
>eggs
>oats
>chicken
>milk
>corn
>tap water filters

All cheap as fuark, and nearly impossible to abuse. Plus it would cut down on the health problems building up because the recipients are genetically incapable of making rational decisions with regards to their health.
>>
>>40533362
>If they consumed healthy food instead of processed shit, they would cut down on the medical bills which financially cripple themselves and the taxpayer.

Fixed, fuckface
>>
>thinks the government cares about your health and mind
This isn't the Third Reich
>>
>>40536264
I'm not a Trump shill or Trump apologists. He is not perfect and who knows how his presidency will end but I have more hope in him than Hillary.
>>40536620
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/world/americas/a-mexican-manual-for-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0
http://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2017/01/30/mexico-will-pay-legal-defense-illegal-immigrants/
Mexico has been dumping illegals here way before Trump got involved in politics.
The Mexican government doesn't do jack shit to prevent their illegals from coming here, and won't take them back if they can help it. The Mexican government is an extension of the cartel, so of course they would help illegals to come to the US. Illegals also send billions worth of moneygrams back to Mexico while living here. Tell me, why WOULDN'T Mexico be trying to get their foreign nationals into the US?
>>40536699
So your rich dad pays pennies and dimes to let illegals pick fruit? Wow so hard working.
>>40536723
Both states are fucked, but California is a special case of retardism. At least Texans still have some testosterone left in them.
>>
>>40536881
>nytimes
>breitbart

Non fake news anon.
>>
>>40536136
Hey anon, do you think that the entire world should be flooded with a bunch of spics to clean their toilets? Should South Korea and Singapore be getting a bunch of dirty spic imports to do menial labor and collect welfare? I mean Mexicans are such hard working wonderful people. They should be the world's janitors. I'm sure everyone will be fine with that, right? No one would not want that right? I mean think of the economy!
>>
>>40536914
What isn't fake news to you?
>>
>>40536881
Breitbart is literally run by Banon who Trump put in office. Is that really your source? Do you really think people are dumb enough to fall for that?
>>
>>40536931
>http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/08/birth-control-makes-women-unattractive-and-crazy/

you tell me
>>
>>40536934
Fuck you're right anon, I think I want to flood my country with 85IQ beaners now, thanks for making me see the light.
>>40536976
>Written by Milo Kikeopolis
Milo being an insufferable faggot doesn't mean the President of Mexico isn't trying to dump his problems on the US without punishment and isn't in bed with the cartel.
>>
>>40536136
>Yeah, for jobs which require no intelligence, education and registration

And what about citizens that have no intelligence or education? What will they do? Just be unemployed forever?

Go to school? With what money?
>>
Why do you even care? In many cases poor people just don't have the time or privilege to make chicken and rice for the week while living with their mother (you)

Soda is cheaper than water. The mcdouble is the cheapest source of nutrition in the history of mankind. Unhealthy = cheap and fast
>>
File: FAIRY-TAIL-20-Large-02.jpg (245KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
FAIRY-TAIL-20-Large-02.jpg
245KB, 1276x720px
>>40533306
>per calorie
That's 'cause there's less calories in it, fat stuff. Precisely what you need less of!
>>
>>40536923
I would clean toilets for citizenship in A V E R A G Eland. But I'm also capable enough to improve my situation pretty quickly.
>>
Josh?
>>
>>40534872
>It's proven that being poor rewires you to make inefficient short-term decisions
Think u got this reversed familio esteves
Making short term feel good decisions like lotto tickets, cigs and comfort food causes poorness.
This is why people don't like to support them, because putting off short term feel goods, and hard work are all it takes.
>>
>>40533307

because the alpha mentally they have ingrained in their society

kinda ironic because the majority of their population are betas and/or cucks

why do you think social norms like "everybody wins", "respect my decisions", "my gender my choice" are rising? betas are taking their socity
>>
>>40534864
Diabetes isn't considered a disability for food stamps.

>t. SNAP worker
>>
>>40533252

In a truly free market, nor food stamps nor lobbying would be possible. I guarantee these were created on the back of some well-intentioned but damaging socialist policies.
>>
>>40533408
Nice b8
>>
>>40539068
In a truly free market this country would quickly devolve into an empire of nobles and surfs with constant social war and civil war on the verge of happening

There would be no upward mobility nor small businesses. Just business empires and enslaved states/chunks of the country.
>>
>>40539021

As a snap worker what concerns if any do u have re farm bill reforms from the Trump admin?
>>
>>40533307
>liking poor people
Not even american
>>
>>40536171

>Quit fucking having kids poor people

That would destroy the current economic structure. If the socioeconomic structure changes where there are less potential poor people then the value of the entry level worker goes up causing 1% to have to funnel money downwards to keep society still running. That's actual trickle down economics and bad for keeping money at the top. The way it works now there is a large mass of uneducated, poor people to drain money from upwards.

>also the reason why defunding birth control and abortion is so prominent
>you need more poor people to keep capitalist structure moving
>>
>>40533295
>if we just give obese poor people enough free money, they will make good food choices, eat healthy and exercise

LMAO
>>
File: 1373632349896.jpg (97KB, 563x563px) Image search: [Google]
1373632349896.jpg
97KB, 563x563px
>>40537086
This really goes to show how the left, who claims to be the champion of the poor, is actually totally and utterly contemptuous of them

>If your job is so low skill and low paying that an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT can do it, then you're basically a fucking retard and should die!

fuck... damn... my neurons...
>>
File: WFB.jpg (54KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
WFB.jpg
54KB, 850x400px
>>40533279
>Person on food stamps buys cheap food: LOL, SO LOW CLASS!
No, this isn’t how it works at all. I’ve never heard of someone, in my 25 years of life, look down on someone for being thrifty with their food purchases. Don’t make up false dichotomies.

>>40533307
>Why do Americans hate poor people so much?
We don’t. For one thing, few Americans live below the worldwide poverty line. Real, 3rd-world-tier poverty is unknown here, in a nation where obesity is the main problem. The fact you can read these words means you have access to electricity, internet, and you’ve been educated.

We look down upon poor stewardship and ingratitude. If someone gives you something, the proper response should be to take better care of it than your own possessions.
I’ll indulge with my own money. But if I’m given money as charity, I will steward the heck out of that. It’s going to be used with the utmost care.

So when we see people using others’ money for indulgences (like buying televisions, alcohol, and drugs with welfare money) we’re disgusted by the lack of gratitude it shows.
>>
>>40533426
Why show you be allowed to "treat" yourself on another mans dime?

Also, spending money on cigarettes when you can't even afford to buy yourself food

>we need genocide
>>
>>40536035
>>I didn't choose to stay poor
>>I have a right to make bad decisions
This.
>>
food stamps should really be limited.

I used to work at a gas station, and these poverty moochers would come in, buy $50 of lotto tickets on cash, then buy a half case of red bull tall cans on food stamps.
>>
>>40536064
>like me, they are 85IQ indios
yuh
>>
>>40536171
Without poor stupid fucks, republicans wouldn't have voters
>>
>>40540401
t. low test beta
>>
>>40535056
>i have never taken an elementary statistics class: the post
>>
>>40540464
t.
>>
>tfw before mexicans were invented nobody ever did plumbing, ate food, cleaned a house, or cared for the sick/elderly

thank you mexicans for inventing civilization, now fuck my wife and take my money, don't forget to bring your 32 children and 18 siblings with you!
>>
>>40533350
No but why should they expect to enjoy those things when someone else is footing the bill? Assistance is temporary and for necessities.
>>
>>40540464
being poor and stupid is high test alpha now
who knew
>>
>poor people are poor because they dont get enough welfare
>poor people are unhealthy because they dont get enough welfare to buy "good food"
>mexicans deserve to be in america because they are hardworking and do the jobs that natives dont want to do
>mexicans have the highest welfare recipient% of any group
>2nd gen mexicans have inordinately high rates of welfare use
>the solution is amnesty and more welfare

i cannot wait for the mexcrements to be rounded up and mulched into fertilizer. when we finally purge the shitskins, so much money and time iwll be freed up as to start a second technological revolution. so much money is wasted on darkies to buy chips and soda, imagine if those trillions TRILLIONS of dollars were put towards sustainability, space exploration, education, or revitalizing trades/infrastructure.

imagine the /hundred million/ "minorities" that suck up social welfare to feed themselves and their children whilst contributing peanuts back into the system. puppy-humans, who do nothing but blunder about and would die without whitey feeding them and caring for them.

absolutely fucking disgusting, every last one needs to go. feels good that the "far-right" is becoming the dominant political ideal again
>>
>>40533209

Just from a practical standpoint, it would be difficult to go through literally every single food item available for sale and decide if it's "healthy enough". By what standards? Where exactly do you draw the line?
>>
>>40534159
Thats 1/3 of a year on the dole when there is no real reason they can't work? That's way too long. Why don't they staff temp agencies from this pool of non-workers?
>>
>>40540630
how mad does that make u
>>
>>40540630
I've applied for 50 different jobs, I got an interview to work at a supermarket but they wanted at least a year of prior experience stocking shelves.

No one is hiring the jobs don't exist.
>>
>>40540401

Actually that's a lot more true for Democrats than Republicans.
>>
>>40540656
you literally need to become friends with people who work

we are quickly entering into black mirror s3e1, but without any need of a score. Just cuck the undesired by firing them from P/T without reason
>>
>>40540671
It's true for both actually.

At least dems have the educated, wealthy people in California
>>
File: ivory tower huh.jpg (106KB, 899x637px) Image search: [Google]
ivory tower huh.jpg
106KB, 899x637px
>>40534908
>calling people who work "privileged" while defending welfare parasites' right to free junk food
>implying your opponents are sitting in an "ivory tower"

Indoctrinated fucking loser.
>>
>>40540613
a rudimentary line could be processed & packaged foods, with more variance.

example: cheese
>yes
block cheese, sliced cheese from the deli counter
>no
pre-packaged string cheese

example: meat
>yes
raw meat from the butcher, sliced deli meats from the butcher
>no
pre-packaged beef jerky, bacon bits, pre-made sandwiches

example: vegetables
>yes
frozen veggies, fresh produce
>no
pre-made soups

it really isnt difficult to make a list that is essentialy non-processed foods. limit it to bags of rice, oats, corn, meats, hard cheeses, whole loaf bread, eggs, vegetables whether frozen or not. Candy, alcohol, smokes, sugar anything, juice, pet supplies, car supplies, clothing, cosmetics, batteries, etc. are specifically forbidden, and stores who are found to be selling those for EBT cash will be fucked in the ass six ways from sunday.

you want to feed your dog, buy new clothes, get some nice shampoo, or replace your headlight? then GET A FUCKING JOB
>>
>>40540702
I live in SoCal

dems are not educated or wealthy, the vast majority are impoverished mexicans/blacks

the ones you consider "educated" means they have at least entered college, and I can assure you they are stupid as fuck and should not be allowed to vote.

most people can't defend their political/philosophical beliefs past 3 questions, but leftists have a far more destructive ideology
>>
>>40540599

I'm going to pretend this isn't bait...

The percentage of spending on welfare is less than 1% of the Federal Budget, and even an infinitesimally less amount of annual GDP. Most of the people consuming the useless junk you're referring to, are in fact, taxpayers. And it's nice to see conservatards come out in support for R&D investment and infrastructure since they're the ones who always vote to cut spending on NASA and Transportation funding. Funny how conservatards suddenly discover their inner liberal once they're in a position to take credit for policies that actually work.
>>
>>40534138
>If you feed a homeless man, he has no reason to find a job.

No one will give him a job regardless of whether or not you feed him you fucking retard.

Every job requires an address to get mail sent to, and a phone number. Almost all homeless people don't have these for obvious reasons.

Many don't have any proof of identification at all.

Many of them are deranged (yet still don't get disability)

It is also hard to be hygienic enough and wear clean clothes to a job interview, clothes cost money, haircuts/trims cost money, showers cost money. How would you keep clean enough for a job when hygiene is such a challenge?

Just fucking kill yourself. Anyone who tells a homeless person to "just go get a job" should be beaten to death for how fucking stupid they are.
>>
Why do people naturally assume people with welfare money have lots of groceries? So I'm assuming people can't dish out 200 dollars a month on groceries?
>>
>>40533838
Just give it to them then?
>>
>>40540730
Sorry, my bad. I was talking about people, not the other things that call themselves dems
>>
File: Untitled.png (50KB, 1264x626px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
50KB, 1264x626px
>>40540741
>welfare is less than 1% of the federal budget
oh my sweet summer child, it made up almost 50% of 2016 expenditures, and has only been getting bigger

>implying i'm a conservative
wew lad
>implying obama didn't rape NASA during his 8 year tenure
how can you seriously be this ignorant? product of the state university system, I'm sure
>>
>>40540712
>juice

Juice is very healthy. Real juice of course, is just liquid fruit, and humans are frugivores. Fruit is one of the healthiest things a human could eat, juice is great with a healthy meal to get micro-nutrients and anti-oxidants and other beneficial substances found in fruit.
>>
>>40540806
do you really think la'trine and her kids are going to buy a juicer and a bunch of oranged and pears, or buy sugar water with food colouring and artificial flavouring

juice is a no-go, if you're poor you shouldnt make everybody else pay for your soda-lite, if you want to start juicing then GET A FUCKING JOB
>>
>>40535437
Fucking disgusting
I'm 19 and I've been working from apprentice level at 18
I despise the fact that my tax £s go, and will continue to go to people like you
If it were up to me I'd bring back the poorhouse, not even joking
>>
>>40540749
Explain how illegals get jobs then. They come here with nowhere to live and even with the language barrier still get hired.
>>
>>40540651
It doesn't make me mad, I wouldn't mind working at a temp agency until a job come though, I've done it before voluntarily.

I've never felt people owed me things if I didn't work for them since I was first old enough to get a job though. I don't like the idea of being dependent on people when I'm perfectly healthy to work.

When I worked at the temp agency, I got to do some interesting temp jobs. It's a decent solution for everyone.
>>
>>40540833
>GET A FUCKING JOB

1) There aren't enough jobs for the amount of people who need them. Many people try to get a job but can't.

2) Even if they got a job, it probably wouldn't pay enough for them to be able to afford to live without welfare because their wages are so low.

You're probably against raising the minimum wage, even though right now full-time works still have to get welfare to make up for the low wages the companies are paying them. You would rather have tax money pay for them instead of just making the companies pay them a livable wage.

Soon basic income will exist anyway, do you know what that is? It is getting rid of almost the entire current welfare system and replacing it with a system where everyone (including you, and even millionaires) get a check in the mail each month for something like $1300, free to spend it on whatever they want.
>>
>>40533673
this. even among the nonreligious, the idea that you get what you inherently deserve based on your innate moral worth is why few people care about mass incarceration, poverty wages and the working poor, or wealthy businessmen running the country. also, besides predeterminism, the Protestant work ethic mentality believes that only people who do not work hard become poor, and that people who are wealthy work very hard.

i grew up in working class America, where everyone got a job as soon as they legally could and where people in their 50s and 60s were doing ehausting labor for poverty wages trying to keep up with teens and 20-somethings or else lose their jobs and be unable to provide for their families. they comply with inhuman corporate policies and work unpaid overtime because they believe it would be a moral failing to do less than what their bosses ask. corporate managers exploit this mentality to the fullest, and the refrain is: "at least you have a job. anybody could replace you."

these overworked, underpaid poor also believe they are morally superior for not relying on government assistance and actively protest their hard-earned wages going to "welfare queens." the Protestant work ethic has them thinking that, as long as they work till they physically can't, they're morally pure. so, politically, they partner with the exploitative middle and upper classes to protest public assistance programs.
>>
>>40540877
I live in a small city with many illegal Mexicans.

Do you know many of them have fake IDs and birth certificates? They rent places, own cars, and even pay taxes, all while still being illegal immigrants. They usually have large families that work together to succeed, and have them to rely on when they initially come here.

It is not comparable to a homeless man with no one to rely on.

Disclaimer: I fucking hate Mexicans and don't want them coming here
>>
>>40540945
>1) There aren't enough jobs for the amount of people who need them. Many people try to get a job but can't.
remove illegals, slap a 30% tariff on competing manufacturing states, enjoy return of manufacturing jobs for the low skill/education population. problem solved, states who cry about it cant do shit regardless, less so once america once again becomes the manufacturing hub of the planet

>2) Even if they got a job, it probably wouldn't pay enough for them to be able to afford to live without welfare because their wages are so low.
>probably
multi-generational households, thriftiness, and seeking better employment. dont have family? time to shack up with other people and live together in one house in a pseudo-family unit. no family and no friends? life is going to be tough no matter where you are.

>against raising the minimum wage
min. wage is tertiary to immigration and internal manufacturing prospects for those who rely on min. wage. repeal the requirement for companies to offer insurance to full time employees and watch as companies are more willing to hire

>basic income
if poor people cant budget money now, sending them a check won't make it any easier. tell me why people won't just raise the rent once everybody has an extra $1300 with no incentive to improve their situation?

free market retards assume that all humans are rational actors, when in fact most are completely irrational and only semi-actors

tl;dr your fantasy doesnt exist
>>
>>40540986
I also hate Mexicans
>>
>>40539068
>well-intentioned but damaging socialist policies.
You're way too optimistic about what the government is doing. You think they didn't know what would happen giving free welfare to the worst kinds of people? They knew, they only told you the "humanitarian" purposes so you would accept it.
>>
>>40535223
this is depressingly true
>>
>>40539645
>Real, 3rd-world-tier poverty is unknown here

You've never seen Camden NJ, I don't care if some of them have cell-phones or cars, it's far worse than living in a rural area of South America which would be considered "third-world poverty".
>>
>>40535266
>And if you want to solve a rampant problem which pervades every corner of every first world country, then spend one hour per week to volunteer at a food bank or community garden. It is easy and the rewards are noticeable. You will make friends and develop purpose.
Will gardening improve my functional strength?
>>
>>40540361
Even if he was a 85iq subhuman, why does a 85iq foreigner have more of a right to menial labor in his home country?
>>
>>40541005
>if poor people cant budget money now,

There's poor people who would be a million times better at managing money than you. Poverty is usually decided by what family you were born into, and how much privilege you received from that, not how hard you work in life.

> tell me why people won't just raise the rent once everybody has an extra $1300 with no incentive to improve their situation?

The term you're looking for is inflation, you probably don't know what that is. It will steadily rise regardless, and so too will everything else, including the payments of basic income, although wages haven't raised along with inflation...
>>
>>40541126
>There's poor people who would be a million times better at managing money than you.
And yet they are still poor, which by your own admission means that laziness played a part in their downfall. Having a family that worked to provide for you is not privilege, it's "the work of your ancestors that they gave to you", similarly that me providing for my own children is not privilege.

>talking down to me as if I am economically illiterate
this is why nobody likes you, or respects your ideology. Inflation is not an inevitable event, stop pretending that it is. Contemporary American inflation is caused by fractional reserve banking via the federal reserve. If you print more money than you destroy, and then start lending hypothetical money out to people, suddenly the market is flooded with money and everything slowly gets more expensive as it works it way into the market.

the further you are from the source of currency, the slower the effects you will experience. banks experience changes in currency the fastest, while bottom-level consumers are extremely slow to see change. this is why you have trillions being printed with no change in wages, because the workers are all but removed from the process

introducing $1300 to everybody would suddenly put them right in the middle of currency change, and they would feel the effects very rapidly. by higher rent costs, higher cost of food, and higher cost of energy/gas.

read a fucking book you middleschool dropout, god damn
>>
>>40541183
>which by your own admission means that laziness played a part in their downfall.

Where did I say that? I said the opposite.

> Having a family that worked to provide for you is not privilege, it's "the work of your ancestors that they gave to you", similarly that me providing for my own children is not privilege.

That's a very long winded euphemism that means "privilege".

>Inflation is not an inevitable event

It actually is, the only thing that can be done is slowing it. You cannot fully stop inflation.

>introducing $1300 to everybody would suddenly put them right in the middle of currency change, and they would feel the effects very rapidly. by higher rent costs, higher cost of food, and higher cost of energy/gas.

Yet they would still be in an infinitely better position than they are now. Basic income payments would increase as needed with inflation.
>>
>>40541126
>>40540945
ADDITIONALLY, what incentive would international corporations have to NOT just raise prices on good and services once UBI is introduced?

by freeing themselves from any nationstate, they are free to prey upon host countries with impunity. mix in corruptionand supranational entities, and they are beholden to none but themselves.

if you actually think that UBI would work in a non-homogeneous society, you are laughably stupid. UBI could have worked in NSDAP germany, fascist italy, or fascist england. it could have worked in a trad/monarchist society

mixed democracy? not a chance in hell. why would somebody want to give resources to their political enemies for free? people already hate conditional welfare as it is, unconditonal welfare for literally everybody? forget about it

somebody who makes nothing a month suddenly could live like a comparative king, somebody who makes $1300 a month has just doubled their income

but what of those who make more than $1300 a month? the further away from that you get, the less benefit you recieve. it begins to work against you, as now people who before were locked out of certain realms of the market can now access it. why would people who "own the means of production" want to drastically reduce their quality of life, and the lives of their children?

the one thing that free market retards cannot understand:

HUMANS
ARE
NOT
RATIONAL
ACTORS
>>
File: 1485121858248.jpg (84KB, 799x739px) Image search: [Google]
1485121858248.jpg
84KB, 799x739px
>>40540877
>Explain how illegals get jobs then. They come here with nowhere to live and even with the language barrier still get hired.
I'll tell you exactly what illegals do.
Paco and his wife hop the border, Paco's wife if already 8 1/2 months pregnant.
His wife then shits out an anchor baby paid for by the taxpayer in some crowded hospital in L.A.
Consuela, his wife, collects a few thousand a month to support her baby, since her child is a citizen and none of the old fat black women and cat-ladies at the welfare office are going to call ICE on her since the management won't allow it. Consuela never tells the government that Paco is even in the U.S.
They get their own section 8 house in some barrio outside of L.A, or course, on your dime.
Paco ends up picking fruit or mowing lawns for a few bucks an hour under the table, and pays no taxes.
Consuela shits out about 3 more kids over the next 5 years. Her government checks get bigger and bigger with each little hellspawn.

Every time they get sick, maybe a little cough, maybe Consuela's feet hurt, they go to the hospital and rack up 1000s of dollars in medical bills. Of course they can't be denied, and your premiums will go up because someone's gotta pay for it...
Let's not forget they need to send a third of their money back to their familia in Mexico. Money we'll never see again.
Oh and each little child (each Mexican broodsow has about 5) needs to be given an ESL tutor and other tutors to catch them up the grades they missed for being retarded. This cuts in on the time and money spent on your children.
And once their children turn 18 it's time to invite their whole extended family! little Paco jr is now able to vouch for citizenship for his mother all the way up to his 4th cousin twice removed, causing a chain migration of beaners who all then get their cousin's cousin to chain migrate.
I'd say your average illegal spic family is making 60k a year or more with all expenses paid to live here in the states.
>>
>>40541246
>what incentive would international corporations have to NOT just raise prices on good and services once UBI is introduced?

The same thing that does now. Consumers decide what they buy, if one company raises their prices, then people will just buy the alternative that is much cheaper.

The only exception would be monopolies, which are already illegal/regulated.

>if you actually think that UBI would work in a non-homogeneous society, you are laughably stupid

Immigrants wouldn't be allowed to receive it, nor will their kids. There would have to be an incentive not to breed.

>but what of those who make more than $1300 a month? the further away from that you get, the less benefit you recieve.

Boo hoo, no one cares, you don't have real problems.
>>
>>40541241
>That's a very long winded euphemism that means "privilege".
is it unearned? if it is earned privilege then it is not privilege at all, but birthright. privilege carries the connotation of something that was by pure chance, not something that was worked towards. go back to SOC101 you cretin, keep unpacking that invisible knapsack

>You cannot fully stop inflation.
what is deflation, then? if there is no more money being added to a system, then inflation is impossible, unless external factors weigh in (natural disasters, new technology nullifying a majority of a states manufacturing, etc.) once again, you come off as being incredibly uneducated and a product of community college introductory economics courses

>Basic income payments would increase as needed with inflation.
UBI would SPUR inflation you retarded faggot, not rise with them.

UBI is only a viable prospect in a post-consumerism society, which we are not going to get past in the foreseeable future. techonology has to advance to a point where manufacturing is no longer a think that humans do. we aren't there yet. we do not have AIs that take care of all managerial aspects. We just have an overabundance of illegla immigrants weighing the state down, not a hyper-advanced space colony.

you have STILL not addressed my point of why somebody would support la'darquinius getting $1300 a month just for being a convicted felon. people want their team to win, they dont want random darkies to live high on the hog at their expense. until you can come up with a way where everybody is able to win, the only winners would be the undeserving who suck up welfare regardless, and a suddenly overburdered treasury who has to dole out an ever increasing paycheck once a month to an entire nation.

you think illegal immigration is bad now? wait until they are further incentivized
>>
>>40541260
This is how in 1980, the U.S beaner population was at 4%, and now it's almost 20%. Chain migration, border hoppers, and spiclet factories (Mexican women) have cause the beaner population to explode.
Mexicans should be considered biological weapons by this point.
>>
>>40541315
>The same thing that does now.
except the cost of living has constantly gone up since the switch to fiat currency. where does it end, and how does accelerating inflation via UBI help in any way?

>Immigrants wouldn't be allowed to receive it, nor will their kids. There would have to be an incentive not to breed.
immigrants arent allowed to recieve welfare currently, and yet they do. how would your system prevent them from getting on the state dole, especially with such a great payout?

how can you say there is no incentive to breed when every citizen gets $1300 a month? why wouldnt you want to have as many kids as possible, make a familial total of $13,000/mo, and live like kings, constantly shitting out children? I want an answer.

>Boo hoo, no one cares, you don't have real problems.
it isnt a pity party, why would people support this if it would go against them? the only person who benefits from UBI are the unemployed, the unemployable, and immigrants. most everybody else else is directly harmed by it due to increasing competition in education and housing, not to mention second-hand vehicles and services

either develop your notion or fuck off, prove to me that UBI would work in America, leftist handwaving is not allowed
>>
>UBI autist leaves, unable to defend his position

trad natsoc: 1488
leftist cockmonglers: -69
>>
>>40541388
>prove to me that UBI would work in America
It won't. There's too many nigs and spics in America who are all too willing to sit on their asses the rest of their lives if they were allowed.
Only whites pay into the system. Whites are dying and and aging demographic.
Plus, non-whites are reproducing so rapidly it will become even more unstable. There's not even enough whites to support the non-white population as is, and the numbers are looking worse and worse each day.

Either you have a homogeneous society of productive whites and a welfare state or you have a capitalist multiracial meritocracy (and some people will inevitably starve and die). You cannot have multiracialism and welfare programs, it will collapse.
>>
>>40541466
but bernie told me it would all work, wtf??
>>
>>40541473
If you believe anything a kike politician says you need to either consider suicide or start listening to uncle Adolf.
>>
File: happy leaders.png (188KB, 431x316px) Image search: [Google]
happy leaders.png
188KB, 431x316px
>>40541498
>tfw everybody is employed and you have nominal deflation while simultaneously making the largest technological leaps in human history with near 100% approval
feels good man
NSDAP germany is probably the most inspirational decade to have ever existed
>>
>>40541525
Ugh but there weren't millions of beaners there to clean toilets (to the germans didn't have to, thank god) and collect foodstamps! What a horrible place to live, honestly. I mean who wants to live in a clean wholesome German societies when I don't get to see 5'4 brown squatamalans walking around my formerly white cities, making them smell of old taco meat and garbage?
>>
>>40533279
Nah, it is possible to feed a family on stamps and not feed them trash.

Just dont buy the trash. Ever.

Problem solved.
>>
>>40533209
...youll notice nearly nothing in the pile is cookable.

No meat in packs, no nothing. Its not about cheapness, its about effort of cooking and improper serving sizes.
>>
>>40534159
Try 180$ a month, for six months on uour first application for them.
>>
>>40534713
1 and 2 can be learnt by living in a homeless shelter.
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.