[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is it lads, I'm finally joining a gym. I have the L.A.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: mLPC4G.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
mLPC4G.png
551KB, 964x912px
This is it lads, I'm finally joining a gym. I have the L.A. Fitness site open as I write this. I'm a little nervous, but I know it'll be worth it. I don't wanna be an /r9k/ broesing skinnyfat anymore.

So, what was your first day at the gym like?
>>
cancer. the first week is cancer. don't be scared if you feel sore the next day. It's normal. And for the love of god don't ego lift. start with literally the bar, and like 5-15lbs dumbbells untill you get the form down.

ALSO READ THE STICKY
ALSO READ THE STICKY
ALSO READ THE STICKY
ALSO READ THE STICKY
ALSO READ THE STICKY
ALSO READ THE STICKY
>>
>>40533201
Honestly, im still dyel and really the people seriously do not give a fuck about you lol. Unless ur a hot girl u wont be getting any huge stares. First day was nerve wracking of course but as i kept going i realized no one even batted an eye.
>>
>>40533201
Honestly it wasnt bad.

A week after i joined though, saw some jersey shore looking bro got choked out by some old bald dude in the parking lot if the gym.

Later i found out the old bald dude is a martial arts expert and has a pretty popular YT channel talking about mma or some shit idk
>>
>>40533213
>start with literally the bar, and like 5-15lbs dumbbells

how to be someones bitch in the gym

chiefkeefnah.jpg
>>
>>40533201
First week was hell.

Everyone knew I was new and was doing this to mess with me like slap the dumbbells out of hand.

In the gym I got hit by toweles and one guy sexually harassed me in the shower.

However once another new guy joined I joined the bully club and we abused him instead.
>>
>>40533237
Jesus Christ that sounds horrible.
What city do you live in?
Or is this a gym culture thing?
>>
>>40533272
San Francisco.

Maybe it is just a thing around here but I heard it is common.
>>
I just started SS this week, is it safe to work out again if you're still really sore? Idk if my leggies will be ready for more squats tomorrow
>>
>>40533544
yes, it's fine. the soreness will mostly go away during your warmups. even if you can barely walk you can still squat heavy after enough warming up. you can wait, but it's really just a waste of time.
>>
>>40533201
I was nervous as fuck walking in, but I knew there was no turning back. Just did what had to be done. When I got in and settled, I just walked around doing machine shit listening to music. Felt amazing when I left. After like 2 months I worked up the courage to enter the free weight area and started learning some compounds. Feeling really great today with how frequently I go, I honestly don't think I would be nearly as happy of a person if I decided to turn around that first day.
>>
>>40533237
>>40533536
did you mean to post this in the gymbully thread? am i being memed right now?
>>
>>40533237
What the fuck?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.