[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dads are universally known to be strong as fuck >Therefore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: thinking baby.jpg (8KB, 139x141px) Image search: [Google]
thinking baby.jpg
8KB, 139x141px
>Dads are universally known to be strong as fuck
>Therefore it can be deduced that parenthood amplifies the inherent muscular strength in a male

with me so far?

>Train really hard to become the strongest man in the world
>Fug a woman, get a child
>Dadstrength kicks in
>My strength is multiplied by X
>Become the strongest man in the universe

give me ONE REASON this shouldn't work
>>
The dad's you are probably talking about are those who spent a life working a physical job to support their family, they have strength because of a demanding lifestyle, not some secret switch that flipped when they became parents.
>>
Alternatively, can you curl a baby
>>
>>40531830
>assuming the Dad operator is strictly a multiplier of strength
I don't think we have enough information to assume that, it could be that fatherhood just adds a constant to your overall strength, in which case there's no point to waiting until your already strong.
>>
Are dads natty
>>
File: 1486598297220.jpg (14KB, 236x210px) Image search: [Google]
1486598297220.jpg
14KB, 236x210px
It's the whole elephant on a leash thing.
You're small, your dad can easily pick you up and and toss you around, you grow up with the impression that he'll always be stronger than you. That it's futile to even try against him.

Even when you're a grown ass man, the impression was left on you and reinforced for so many years that, either because you're too much of a pussy or because you respect him so much, you'll never truly dare to test your strength against your dad.

That's why the only way to ever truly become a man is to establish your dominance by vanquishing your father in hand-to-hand combat. It's the only way to break through the inhibition trained into you from childhood that would otherwise hold you back from prospering and becoming a truely badass motherfucker.
>>
My brother was pretty fat and flabby, he had a kid, and now he's fucking ripped.

Science can't explain dadstrength.
>>
imagine Hafthor Bjornsson after he has children
>>
>>40533433
>That's why the only way to ever truly become a man is to establish your dominance by vanquishing your father in hand-to-hand combat.

Bring it on you little fuck stain. I'm going to kick your ass and then plow your mom.
>>
>>40533460
>>40531830
Halfthor and Shaw both recently had kids.
Is this the next step in strongman doping?
>>
>>40533433
Faurk dude

>be me
>not raised by real father
>raised by a man who took me in after mother passed
>dad is brick mason
>always have memories of him being shredded and big
>grow up a skelly nerd
>he's into sports
>I'm into vidya
>he's got all kinds of chicks
>I'm into vidya
>turn 13 psudo skater
>still skelly
>still no girls
>can see him losing faith in me daily
>turn 18
>be beta and get heart broken by a girl I was never with
>work out, get into sports
>be 22
>shredded, ditched contacts
>get hot gf
>see the pride on fathers face that he didn't raise a failure

In the end, I don't think I'd ever have what it takes to defeat my dad in hand to hand combat. Even as a 50+ year old man I don't think my mind would allow it.
Felt gud to see his face with smile pride
>>
File: 1485877160428.png (321KB, 1645x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1485877160428.png
321KB, 1645x1204px
>women steal gains
>children provide gains
Makes sense. Goku and Vegeta both reached their highest levels of power after they had their kids.
>>
Kids are pretty much a linear progression that cries if you don't lift it everyday.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.