[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good poorfag ways of working out? Basically just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0360.jpg (976KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.jpg
976KB, 1200x800px
What are some good poorfag ways of working out? Basically just assume all I have is walls, floors and a piece of cord that I can skip with.
>>
File: 1479851938223.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1479851938223.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>40530849
calisthenics?

>walls, floors, cord
honestly I'm speechless, do you have a roof?

please consider hanging yourself on it with your cord pls
>>
You can run.
If you want to lift you're going to have to invest some money.
>>
Find the cheapest gym in your local area.
>>
>>40530849
get a job at the ymca
free membership even if you work 4 hours a week.
>>
>>40530849
calisthenics, are you fat, are you skinny, are you skinny fat?

pushups, pull-ups, dips, lunges, pistol squats, handstand against wall, regular squats, theres literally no reason why you can't get into good shape without going to a gym. Only thing I can see the cord being useful for is calves but that will burn a lot of calories (bad if skinny good if fat)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UQwUe4l6II
>>
>>40531667
this. Also, consider investing in a pullup bar. My gains have gone through the roof after I got one.
>>
>>40530849
/r/bodyweightfitness
>>
>>40531683
what kind of pullup bar do you have?

I have to ride my bike to the school by my house to do pull-ups. Its inconvenient because I have to go at night when nobodies there and its scary at night.
>>
>>40531692
fuck you reddit why do you come here fuck I hate you guys.
>>
>>40531698
Pic related, it's a generic pullup bar ("bodyfit"). Its an incredibly versatile tool. I use it for pullups, leg raises, trap pullups, forearm pullups, pushups, and handstand pushups. Another tip for these workouts is slow negatives, look them up. For lower body I do mostly squats, pistol squats and calf (calve?) raises.
>>
>>40531816
interesting pic
>>
File: images(2).jpg (7KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images(2).jpg
7KB, 384x384px
>>40531816
Pic related.
Mobile is being a total bitch with uploading this pic.
>>
>>40530849
Chin-up bar, and a set of gymnastics rings. It'll take about $50 or so and you can do pretty much everything
>>
>>40531984
is that the type that hooks on to a door frame?

was gonna get one but I'm scared something like that might mess my doors frame/trim up.
>>
>>40532056
Good thing you know what paint you used and are an expert doors man
>>
>>40532591
r u black?
>>
>>40532667
Sure, why not
>>
>>40532684
wanna fuk my wife?
>>
>>40532056
They do. I've fucked up 3 door frames so far with one but gains>>>>Shit tier weak ass trim
>>
>>40532684
The day of the rope is fast approaching
>>
I spent ~$40 on pipes and anchor screws and installed a pullup bar on my ceiling. That + gymnastics rings (~$25) and I'm set for everything but legs.

I used a 48" pipe for the cross bar, most of those door frame bars are too narrow and too low to the ground.
>>
>>40532056
I have a metal door frame so I don't need to worry about it. I do have to do it behind my landladys back so she won't get on my case, though.
>>
>>40531706
>He's so new he doesn't even know we link reddit for their wikis

Reddit has decent wikis in bodyweight stuff and steroids. We link people there because it's a constantly updating source of information that isn't contaminated by newfags, and because /fit/ doesn't have enough people interested to make an infographic.

Now fuck off and lurk moar.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.