[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is lifting a meme? I just spent a half hour "lifting"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lifting is a meme.jpg (38KB, 459x311px) Image search: [Google]
lifting is a meme.jpg
38KB, 459x311px
Is lifting a meme?

I just spent a half hour "lifting" and all that happened was I got sweaty, tired and wasted a half hour. I didn't see any gains, I didn't get mired afterwards, I didn't feel more strong, etc.

Seemed like a complete waste of time that could have been better spent on something constructive.
>>
yeah bro go to the library so you can learn how to make betabux instead of pursuing something that actually makes you valuable socially. That is really constructive
>>
>>40530511
omg lol u almost got me
>>
File: 1455853309603.jpg (2MB, 1900x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1455853309603.jpg
2MB, 1900x1796px
>>40530511
That's exactly what my friend was saying when I took him to the gym recently.

>"DUDE, THIS IS SO SADISTIC, WHY ARE PEOPLE DOING THIS?!"
>"OH MY GOD, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER!"
>"WHAT'S EVEN THE POINT IN ALL OF THIS!"
>"I. AM. NEVER. COMING BACK TO THIS PLACE AGAIN!"

He's so out of shape he couldn't even bend properly for squats.

About 50% of the time there was him just watching me workout.

I don't understand how a "man" can't enjoy sweating, exhausted, and pushing weights around.
>>
File: 53f.jpg (27KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
27KB, 600x765px
>>40530511

>mfw started working out at home (about 45 minutes each day)
>mfw skinny lanklet
>mfw very, very noticeable changes after 4 weeks

This was unexpected

(I'm not ripped at all/trying to brag, but I'm not as ridiculously skinny as I was.)
>>
>>40530511
I used to be "tfw to intelligent to lift"-mode and thought that it was a waste of time, started doing it and although it may sound cheesy and borderline fedora, it kicks in some sort of primal instincts when I lift heavy weights and I love feeling like a caveman when I do it.
>>
>>40530585
Good job anon. Keep eating and lifting and track your weight and lifts.
>>
>>40530626

Thanks friendo
>>
>>40530511
Another question,while doing the over head press it feels like just my right shoulder is doing the lifting.Is this normal and if not how do I fix it?
>>
>>40530617
yeah anonkun, i used to be the same. i remember years ago after highschool, i'd walk around the mall with my gf and see ottermode/muscular mannequins and rant and rave about how "men don't look like that naturally it's not fair blah blah" and i was too-intelligent-to-lift. after several years of lifting and looking back, i just shake my head at my old self.
>>
idk anons I've always wanted to lift, since I was a 4 yr old, nobody in my family is physically active but I just loved the idea of lifting weights, and gaining muscles, being strong

I could only join a gym when I was 14 and that's when the gains rolled in

I remember I was 8 and I'd walk around my house curling 2 3kg weights kek, gettin em biceps
>>
>>40530745
Do dumbbell OHP to fix your imbalance
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.