[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Made myself a nice dinner of chicken, rice, broccolini and diet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Pepe-Frog-e1483973863122.png (329KB, 1106x583px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-Frog-e1483973863122.png
329KB, 1106x583px
Made myself a nice dinner of chicken, rice, broccolini and diet cola. Halfway through eating it I decided to just throw away the rest because I want to lose weight faster and I have no abs. Now all I have left is 100 cal desert of a popcorn.

Who else throws away food?
>>
Often if it turns out to be inactivated
>>
>>40530297
Why not just save the other half for tomorrow
>>
File: 1478730150532.jpg (38KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1478730150532.jpg
38KB, 785x757px
>>40530297
Are you autistic?
Refrigerate the leftovers and eat them the next day.
>>
Should have thrown out the rice
If I feel like I want to lose weight and dont want the calories I had, I press my abs really hard to throw the excess food up
>>
>>40530340
I would do that but I dont want to destroy my gums and teeth
>>
>>40530297
>who else throws away food
Spoiled brats. Save it for later at least, I hate throwing away food and end up over eating just to not throw it away. I feel incredibly guilty. More than likely a habit of growing up poor
>>
>>40530374
theres no greater feeling than throwing away food, poorfag.
>>
>>40530297
I throw away food when I cook it and its been sitting in my fridge long enough for me to believe bacteria may have began to proliferate on it. So if I have chicken breasts in my fridge for like 10 days I toss it usually to doggers or into woods.
>>
>>40530364
If it's recent it's not acid at all. In fact I have great teeth. I have very balanced acid production and if I have reflux it's usually bitter intead of burning.
Other benefits is when you eat a combination of macros, quality proteins and complex carbs fall to the bottom and you are free to release the fats on the top
>>
>>40530445
You are a disgrace. At least make it compost or something else that is less wasteful.
>>
>Broccolini
>>
>>40530526
>Other benefits is when you eat a combination of macros, quality proteins and complex carbs fall to the bottom and you are free to release the fats on the top

Wut?jpg
>>
> throw food away
> have "dessert"
Nice b8
>>
>>40530526
Benefits of intentional vomiting after eating. I'm going to go ahead an request a citation for this one bub. What you should be doing is Intermittent fasting and limiting carb intake not vomiting and starving.

Is paris Hilton your personal trainer
>>
What veg can I substitute broccolini for?
>>
>>40530784
chinese broccoli
>>
>>40530822
FUCKING CHINKS
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.