[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk about fitness as we get older, don't you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: eternal loneliness.jpg (17KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
eternal loneliness.jpg
17KB, 400x388px
let's talk about fitness as we get older, don't you worry about not having the same fitness level when you are 60/70 years old. The thought of not being mobile and athletic as a old man terrifies me, isn't it better to be skinny when you get older so you have more control over your bodyweight. What are some things we can do while we are young to prevent athletic degeneration as we age
>>
reply TO THIS DIFFERENT AND GOOD THREAD NOW YOU RETARDS REPLY TO THE DUMBEST THREADS BUT WON'T GIVE THREADS LIKE THIS ONE A CHANCE
>>
fuck you grandpa
>>
>>40529883
Nigger you gonna give up and not go and not be like scooby?
>>
File: 1488229549175.png (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488229549175.png
7KB, 300x300px
>>40529883
You have to lift for the purpose of performance, and not flaunt your aesthetics. Moreover, your lifting should be done for the Glory of God rather than your own vanity or to impress a female. When your appearance and aesthetics inevitably decline as you age, you should enjoy the sunset of your material life and reflect on it using the wisdom that comes with age.
>>
File: 1481442679557.jpg (167KB, 930x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1481442679557.jpg
167KB, 930x1316px
>>40529883
60-70?? That's normal, the hard part is when in your 30s you look back at old pictures. They could be 5-10 years old, but noticing a decline is tough mentally. Physical fitness is one thing, and honestly you can maintain a nice enough body into middle to old age. It takes work.

But then you look at your wrinkly face. Crows feet. Grey hairs. Receding hairline. Even having a great body, you'll be unattractive.

Its best to make peace with the natural process of aging.

Im not saying don't fight it, just don't let it fuck you up mentally. Remember, what a man may feel about aginh, a woman feels exponentially worse.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.