[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember seeing one of you fucks mention this yesterday. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: MasticGumJordan350g_grande.jpg (16KB, 332x257px) Image search: [Google]
MasticGumJordan350g_grande.jpg
16KB, 332x257px
I remember seeing one of you fucks mention this yesterday.

What exactly is Mastic Gum and why would it be beneficial?

If it is beneficial, what would you guys recommend be bought?
>>
>>40529553
I believe its made of some kind of tree sap, and its basically like very tough gum.

The idea is you chew it for a few hours a day (becomes pretty tiring) with the goal of increasing jaw muscle size. Basically compensate for having terrible maxillae.

No proof it works though but I've been tempted to buy it just for experimenting
>>
>>40529553
>>40529591
this is true, but those muscles get worked every time you eat or talk anyways so it's kind of a waste of money for 95% of people

dumbasses around here seem to think that it will magically give you some killer jawline/chin, which is completely false, since those are entirely genetic

put your hand in front of your ear on your face/cheek and clench your teeth. the flex that you feel is the muscle that mastic works. If you can talk and eat you don't need it
>>
>>40529736

This may be true, that I don't need it.
But I chew gum all the time to stop eating so much, wouldn't chewing this instead only help?

A lot come in each package, and the prices line up fairly well with standard gum.
>>
I bought some of that but it ended up just being mastic flavored instead of real mastic. feels bad man
>>
>>40529736
Yes, but no talks/eats for long periods of time
>>
>>40529736
Bones are malleable to long term stress
Tennis players on average have larger bone mass in their arms
>>
File: deusvulttrump.jpg (143KB, 690x1035px) Image search: [Google]
deusvulttrump.jpg
143KB, 690x1035px
>>40529553
>buying terrorist gum

it's like you want your jaw blown off
>>
>>40530047
Kek I hate the flavor in mastic gum why would anyone want it
>>
>>40529736
Then what about people with teeth grinding that end up with absurd jaw muscles and need plastic surgery?
>>
>>40530229
Dumb
I bet you aren't even aware of Trump's policies and recent accolades
Go back to r/the_donald
Oh wait... Now you have to shit up our boards with this dumbfuckness
>>
>>40530221
yeah if you want to spend decades chewing this stuff for unnoticeable growth and call yourself an elite masticator then be my fuckin guest man. But until then it's a waste of money and time
>>
>>40529553
Just chew on some delicious raw veggies instead
>>
File: masseter.png (125KB, 320x322px) Image search: [Google]
masseter.png
125KB, 320x322px
>>40530283
those are the same muscles i was referencing either way, and usually those seem to be people that grind from early childhood and have surgery in their 30s-40s
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.