[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up gym stories thread >be me >walking into the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ....png (32KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
....png
32KB, 800x600px
Fucked up gym stories thread

>be me
>walking into the gym
>there is no door... huh that's weird
>walk straight while the manager guy is trying to speak to me, as if to warn me, ignore him
>there is a what seems to be 60 year old man in a pool of his own blood right by the bench
>have to bench press and no other bench...
>20-30 people crowded around this guy including staff and the gym owner
>literally a few cm away from the bench I need to bench press on
>stare at him for 5 minutes with everyone
>slowly deload the weight on the bench and start bench while there is panic literally 5 cm away from me

>he probably died and I just lifted

I drew a pic to illustrate how close and how awkward this was
>>
he died for your gains
>>
>>40526751
You're gonna make it brah
>>
WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>40526751
thats dedication. youll make it anon.
>>
>>40526751
That is a very nice drawing do you mind if I save it?
>>
>>40526751
Yeah that didn't happen Mr Redditor now try posting your shitty story elsewhere to get more le upboats
>>
>>40526776
>>40526802
>>40526810
>>40526818
>lift while someone right next to me dies in his own blood, quite brutally as I saw but prob not as brutal as being shanked to death in the eyesocket
>"WAY TO GO ANON YOU'RE GONNA MAKE IT BUD!"

wew

>>40526851
i do mind very much so, you'll have to purchase a lease off me if you so wish to save it (you are not allowed to redistribute)

I accept gains

>>40526866
swear on my life it happened

turns out they were waiting for me to get off the bench to do something, idk what they were doing but they removed the barbell and then I just turned away and did the rest of my workout

but I did see him get carried away on a stretcher

funny thing is I did preacher curls where his blood pool was later on and I didn't even notice I was stepping in bits of his blood
>>
>>40526881
Ok I wont save it I'm sorry pls don't call the police
>>
>>40526917
they have been called anon
you'll be lucky if you only get fined for your bicep pal
>>
>>40526881
>turns out they were waiting for me to get off the bench to do something

They waited for you to finish your set? While the guy was dying and they wanted to do something to stop that from happening?
>>
if that actually happened, you should of snapped a quick pic while you were on your bench

Doubtful
>>
>>40527270
the gym owner was there and I already fooled myself infront of him the first few times when he tried to be my friend but my social autism got in the way and I feel like he hates me now

so I tread lightly

>>40527250
well they prob told me to fuck off or something, I had my earphones in kek, although I prob would have noticed

the guy was on the floor anyway, the next time I saw him he was being taken away by a stretcher

I'm sure the bench thing was of minimal help to them
>>
>>40526751
>It's a busy day at uni gym
>give up trying to lift for the day because all the benches are taken and people already waiting for them
>so I'm working on a machine upstairs instead that overlooks part of the free weight area
>looking over people watching I see there's this one girl straddling one of the benches
>swinging 5lb barbell weights around in circles over her head standing directly over the bench
>some relatively /fit guy comes up to talk to her
>then he stomps away angrily as she continues to flail around for another 10 minutes

Whenever I feel like shit because I'm weak as fucking benching lmao1barbell I think of this and laugh
>>
>>40527529
anon can I axe u how nutritionally deficient are you that you can only just bench the bar?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.