[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been going to the gym for 2 years and I alredy achieved

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: zyzz 5.png (267KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz 5.png
267KB, 500x299px
So I've been going to the gym for 2 years and I alredy achieved athletic mode.

The thing is that I dont want to go to the gym anymore because it became fuckng boring and I dont give a fuck about bodybuilding.

So how can I mantain my godlike body without going to the gym ?

Would bodyweight excercises at home and cardio be enough ?
>>
>>40525147
Eat at maintenance, do some cardio and resistance work once a week.
>>
>>40525147
cruise on roids and do bw at home
>>
>>40525159
just once ?
>>
>>40525533
Cardio more often, resistance work once a week minimum, I assumed you were asking how to be lazy and do the bare minimum to keep your body.
>>
>>40525571
Im just bored of the gym. Im trying to find something new to get rid of this boring going to the gym routine and mantain my body.

I've been doing 3 times a week bodyweight exercises at home and biking 3x
>>
>>40525592
Most people have boring jobs, but they have to support their children. Lifting weights is boring but you have to support your muscle children.

It's a chore just like half the shit in life.
>>
>>40525620
Only faggets have that mindset.

>i will have a shitty life because i have no option

kek
>>
>>40525634
Nothing worth having comes without struggle. A natty physique is a perfect example of this. Maybe if you're a rich white girl you can have daddy subsidize whatever dumb fantasy you want to live out, but the rest of us humans are not so lucky.
>>
I'd recommend still hitting all your body parts at least once a week. Either go to the gym once a week and do full body or go twice a week and do an upper/lower .
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.