[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody on /fit/ ever use this? I added it to a cup of water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3020.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3020.png
1MB, 750x1334px
Anybody on /fit/ ever use this? I added it to a cup of water this morning and it legit tasted like salt water.
>>
>>40525090
yeah
i stopped using creatine tho. hated the feeling of being bloated
>>
>>40525093
Is it decent with a shake? I fucked up and put four scoops with my shake and it tasted horrible. It was the last of my milk, too. ;_;
>>
All creatine is the same, if you want to make sure it's reliable just get some from a brand that uses Creapure by AlzChem, pretty sure they make most creatine anyway and that is what is always used for scientific studies.
>>
>>40525123
>AhlzeimerChemicals
>>
>>40525132
>Not buying from the most scientifically trusted brand because it begins with "Alz"
Do you see frogs in real life and say "hey it's pepe!" too?
>>
I use myprotein, don't taste anything
>>
>>40525123
I got it because the guy at GNC said it may help for muscle. I regret it.
>>
>>40525113
you can put it in a shake
tho i usually use those sports mix packets with my creatine. sometimes i use juice also
but why 4 scoops lol
just use one
>>
File: creapure.jpg (339KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
creapure.jpg
339KB, 1600x1600px
>>40525189
Oh shit just realised OP picture was Creatine HCl.

Standard Creatine Monohydrate is more efficient, cheaper and has better manufacturers than Creatine HCl, there is no reason to buy Creatine HCl, you will even need to take more water with it too. Next time just get some from a brand that uses Creapure (will probably be on side of tub, see Optimum Nutrition, MyProtein, etc.)

For a list of solid brands check labdoor here:
https://labdoor.com/rankings/creatine
>>
>>40525189
I'm surprised he didn't try to sell you the store brand monohydrate (which is actually decent), HCL has little to no benefit over monohydrate and half the time is poorly made and doesn't work. Plus as you noted it tastes like ass
>>
>>40525642

Is what i've been using for the last 18 months or so. Take one scoop raw with a couple swigs of water every morning. Yes, it tastes like salt water, but it's over in 10 seconds rather than dragging it out for several minutes in a shake. Previously I took the creatine hcl pills from GNC, exact same dose and effects but probably 5x the price. The ease of swallowing 2 pills vs salt water for a few seconds isn't worth that price difference imo.

Plenty of studies out there regarding Creatine Monohydrate vs HCL, most of which say it doesn't make a notable difference in terms of helping with muscle endurance. One note that consistently shows up is that some people get bloat and indigestion from mono where they don't with HCL. I don't bloat on either, but eh.
>>
>>40526171

My bad forgot pic. Buy on ebay in bulk in the biggest bag you can find, saves hella money.
>>
Is it confirmed whether or not this causes baldness?
>>
>>40526488
Only if you have a family history of baldness
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.