[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has more mental disorders? The fatty who can lift a bigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault (3).jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
27KB, 480x360px
Who has more mental disorders?
The fatty who can lift a bigger number once and is convinced that's superior health and athleticism?
Or the aesthetic freak who is never satisfied with how he looks?
>>
>>40524259
Honestly this is what made me realize crossfit is the best way to go. It has purpose.
>inb4 (omgud lul xfit meme!)
>>
>>40524270
>It has purpose.
Express ticket to Snap City?
>>
>>40524270
what would be that purpose?
>>
>>40524270
calisthenics is the only way to go
>>
>>40524270
>It has purpose
It's a hobby, just like the two other.
>>
>>40524346
This. You will never need a 300 kg deadlift or a 250 kg sqwats for anythung unless you compete.
>>
>>40524384
>what is ragelifting someones car because they parked like a retard
>>
>>40524270
omgud lul xfit meme!
>>
>>40524384
So what? You'll never need calisthenics for any purpose either.
If you just want to be healthy you run/sprint.

I lift as a hobby and because I want to feel good, look good, and pick up heavy shit.
>>
>>40524384
Tbh all training beyond a certain point is only for your own satisfaction. No one "needs" to look better than ottermode, be able to do muscle ups, bench more than 100 kg etc.
>>
>>40524413
My ex gf liked 250lb muscle bound giants. A lot of girls will get wet for huge dudes. Lol @ you for buying into the ottermode meme. Yourr what, 22 or under? Women like to feel small and be dominated
>>
>>40524442
So? You still don't need to be 250 lbs, it's just for your own satisfaction.
>>
if you work out for girls you have mental disorder otherwise you're good
>>
Athletic heavyweight e.g football player, rugby player, boxer, mma is the way to go
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 279x181px
>>40524395
>>
>>40524442
A lot of girls? Who really fell for the meme here. Sit the next few rounds out, champ.
>>
>guys thinking muscles are required to pick up women

If you're not a troll and can get them to laugh that's all you need, literally no lifting required to get women.
>>
>>40524596
How are you supposed to pick something up without musclemass
>>
>>40524259
they both look like shit
>>
>>40524270
> Sure you might be able to squat 600lbs or weigh 250lbs at 5% bf, but how many kipping-kurtsy-snatch-pullup-goblet squat-deadlifts can you do???
> Yeah. That's what I thought.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.