[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is 5'11 @ 185 lbs and this body literally soaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>this is 5'11 @ 185 lbs and this body literally soaks women on the spot
Discuss
>>
Try 170 at most
>>
> body
>>
>this body

it's brad pitt bro. assuming he doesn't go full potato again and gain 20 pounds, he can pick up any girl by doing push ups and crunches.
>>
You forgot to mention that it is Brad Pitt who is arguably the most desirable male on the planet(in his prime).
>>
>>40519290
>>40519291
>being this in denial
>roidmonkeys that lift for girls get assblasted when girls think they're gross
Girls literally pick his body in Troy and Fight Club as the ideal male body
>>
>>40519265
His arms and shoulders are so much bigger than his chest
>>
>>40519265

>women want rich rich CHADS

gee thanks OP i had no idea
fuckin idiot
>>
>>40519265
his status is what soaks women on the spot you numbskull
his face and body are practically incidental
>>
>>40519411
they look pretty proportionally small to me
>>
he would soak women whether he looked good or not, he's rich you fucking faggot
>>
>>40519265
>5'
M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
>>
my mum and sister say he is ugly
but my mum and sister says the fat man in "The Nice Guys" is sexy because of voice

is voice the only thing that matters?
>>
>>40519487
Tsst
>>
i don't know why you faggots are sucking brad pitt's cock dude isn't that good looking he has a huge forehead and nigger tier lips with chubby cheeks and wide nostrils
>>
>>40519496
yeah if you wanna fuck your mom and sister
>>
>>40519496
Voice is very important.
>>
File: Troy.2004.jpg (291KB, 1280x528px) Image search: [Google]
Troy.2004.jpg
291KB, 1280x528px
>>40519496
>>40519578
He's pretty sexy
I saw Troy like 12 years ago when I was 13 and even then thought scenes like this were for women
>>
>>40519872
And now you are a grown /fit/izen and you realize scenes like these are for us.
>>
>>40519389
>not knowing women
Girls don't know what they want until they see it. They want something different every goddamn time. But roid monkeys generally aren't what the majority of women like
>>
>>40519265

And yet he still raises nigger children like a fucking cuck.
>>
>>40519389
totally forgot about troy and diane kruger. she is fucking gorgeous
>>
>>40521081

she looked the best in national treasure
>>
File: 952.jpg (31KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
952.jpg
31KB, 628x314px
>tfw height starts with a 5
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.