[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo fit how fucked is my gyno I'm hooking up with a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 20170227_132923.jpg (1003KB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_132923.jpg
1003KB, 2592x1458px
Yo fit how fucked is my gyno I'm hooking up with a girl this weekend and I'm so nervous at taking my shirt off.
>>
File: 1471206822291s.jpg (3KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1471206822291s.jpg
3KB, 125x100px
You don't have gyno. I hate seeing these people with zero muscle and a layer of baby fat thinking they have fucking gyno. All you have to do is more ab work. A LOT MORE. Just doing compounds isn't gonna do it. Then work on upper body width. Specifically do shoulders and lats. Eat a lot of meat and protein rich foods.

You don't have an ounce of muscle on your fucking body and you wonder why your shoulder to hip ratio sucks. Fuckin retards man.
>>
>>40519088
Stop being a bitch, aside from your child bearing hips, you don't know what true gyno is.
>>
bro you're fine, i lost my v-card to a qt when i was skinnyfat, you look way better than i did. girls dont care about your body once you get them in bed
>>
>>40519088
Believe it or not women are 2-3x MORE insecure than men. She isn't going to be thinking
>oh man that guy's hip to waist ratio is shit
She is going to be thinking
>Oh damn I look so fat shouldn't have eaten that fast food last week. My tits are so small how is he even hard.
>>
File: 20170227_132932.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
20170227_132932.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
Another angle idk guys it just fucks with my self confidence so bad
>>
>>40519160
>falling for the ab-workout memes

You're better off doing cardio than wasting time doing ab work.
>>
>>40519990
Post a side angle.
>>
>>40519990

that looks more like gyno than the first pic. do you feel a really hard lump underneath the nipple?
>>
>>40519160

/thread
>>
>>40519200
this

and >>40519184

Girls are insecure and busy worried about their own appearance. They care more about face than body, and once you are shirtless, they already got the mindset of going all the way

you look fine for a dyel faggot
>>
>>40519990

Bitch you got flared ribs, not gyno.
You actually have reverse Gyno, flared ribs make it near impossible to get bitch tits. But you can't get a good core look for women unless you go Fridgemode.

Fucks up an aesthetic chest/core except makes tons of rooms for a huge thicc bear core.
>>
>>40519088
Bro if a girl is hooking up with skelis she doesn't give a fuck if you arnt perfect looking. Dont be that fag that wont take his shirt off and tries to fuck through his pajama pants. Just strip that shit off when the time is right and have some naked fun.

If she's letting skelis in her bedroom she already likes you enough to fuk. Women mostly like the idea of a man. If you get a good physique that usually puts them over the top as most dudes dont have one and women have no idea how to control themselves around a guy that actually has a body.
>>
Cheers guys I went to the dr he said it should go away in in a few months here's hoping it does.
>>
File: 1476286807243.png (256KB, 337x399px) Image search: [Google]
1476286807243.png
256KB, 337x399px
>>40520078
oh shit i have a hard lump under my nipple, what does this mean
>>
>>40520750
Its probbably gyno then how old are you if your under 21-22 theirs a high chance it will go away on its own
>>
>>40521482
19. Hopefully it goes away. There's really not much
>>
>>40522289
Also 19 here bro but i've had it since 13 if you've had it since early puberty aka 11-14 and it's still there it's not going away especially if it was caused by puberty and not chemicals,my doc told me that usually after 2 years the chance of it going away naturally is incredibly low,3-4 years or longer? it never happens
>>
No gyno
No muscle tone below the middle of your pec
Something weird going on with your ribcage below your pecs, like they're too constricted. I feel like you should be wider at the waist.
>>
no gyno sorry op
still better hope she has low self esteem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.