[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here unironically spend hours upon hours at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0935.jpg (24KB, 369x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
24KB, 369x398px
Anyone else here unironically spend hours upon hours at the gym because you have nothing else to do?

Been lifting for 5 years now, I thought I'd be over this by now.
>>
Yeah, not working atm and just bored of life. Spend an hour and a half on my lifts, sit in the change room fuckin around for half hour, hit the sauna for another hour or so and try and talk to people because ronery, but socially retarded so doesn't work that good. Then wonder what to do with my day.
>>
Dont you people have jobs?
>>
Not in the gym but I lost like 60lbs by going on long ass bike rides last summer because I literally had nothing better to do.
>>
Currently looking for a job, but there's only that much a day I can do. Already applied for every single one I could, now I just have to wait and kill time. I started swimming every day and am in the gym every day. Only because i have nothing else to do.
>>
>>40518102
Bike rides are goat. Went from 260 to 200 in two months one year riding my bike out to the lake 20km away, end of summer girls would be walking up to me striking conversations, and I was still superfat autismo mode in my head because the change seemed insignificant and fast to me, so I'd always be like why are you talking to me? Then sperg out and repel them
>>
I plan on doing a lot of swimming when it warms up trough my Unis pool. Gotta cut down a bit more to feel confident being half naked in public Though. Only about 8 more lbs to go
>>
I did my usual Sunday arms workout which takes about 2 hours. After I did my 25 minutes on the bike postworkout, I realized I had nothing to do if I went home, so I did the same arm workout again. This happens with about 2 workouts a week.
>>
>>40518299
t. Rich Piana
>>
>>40517874
I hate to admit it but the gym is the best part of my day.
>>
>>40518282
8lbs ain't making any difference, just start now. Nobody will care how you look. It's even faster to start now, because you'll lose weight faster. Swimming is the best kinda cardio (at least for me) and it helped me so much accepting my body, since it teached me that nobody even looks at you, because they are so troubled with themselves.
>>
>>40518307
No joke, I've done his 8 hour arm workout before. It really does work. Arms grew a full quarter inch when measured 1.5 weeks after the workout.
>>
>>40518358
I'm on a cut my nigga. That's the 8lbs.
>>
>>40518444
Also I should add that the pool isn't open in the winter
>>
>>40518444
Then what the fuck is your problem? Cardio will make you lose your weight even faster...
>>
>>40518499
See
>>40518465
>>
>>40518514
Is there only one single pool in your town? Even small villages here have indoor pools...
>>
>>40518553
The only other pools that are indoor are hotel pools. Stop acting so condescending on that fact
>>
>>40518577
Sorry, I just have no idea how it is in different countries / states. I never travelled much and just don't really know.
I'm always completely amazed how different things can be, even just a few kilometers apart.
>>
>>40518343
Oh it absolutely is, between being in agony at uni, and feeling like a worthless piece of shit at home, being at the gym is definitely the preferable option
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.