[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Filthy NEET here. Decided if I want to be fashy, I need to live

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1487990660043.jpg (84KB, 747x333px) Image search: [Google]
1487990660043.jpg
84KB, 747x333px
Filthy NEET here. Decided if I want to be fashy, I need to live the life style. I've stopped drinking alcohol so my testosterone doesn't take a heavy hit. I've started doing pushups,squats and situps daily. I'm a weak fuck right now but I'm willing to see this through. What are some valid exercises I can do from my NEET cave? I'll be getting a gym membership next week but for now I'm limited to the house or the local dindu community center.
What do /fit/?
>>
>>40516011
Just keep doing body workouts and start to do cardio like running
>>
>>40516011
The first thing you need to do is fix your diet. See:

>The Perfect Health Diet, Paul Jaminet
>Primal Body, Primal Mind
>The Mood Cure
>Nourishing Tradition
>>
>>40516011
Go back to >>>/pol/
Leave your ideology there and come back for gains.
>>
File: banter stops.jpg (67KB, 602x709px) Image search: [Google]
banter stops.jpg
67KB, 602x709px
>>40516043
Is there any difference between types of cardio? I figured a bike would be valid because my knees are shit right now. I've started taking glucosamine and condroitan to help with joint health.
>>40516048
Will do. Is it really hard to eat healthy if you're poor or is that just a lazy meme?
>>40516068
Ok I'm back nigger
>>
>>40516011
Your best bet for testosterone is this ebook

https://www.sendspace.com/file/wg4jf9

thats means deadlifts and squats. Some will say SS and gomad or whatever. But lurk moar lol. Even though I am also from /pol/ doesnt mean that you should act like a newfag here.
>>
>>40516092

Buy one of those pull up bars that you adjust to a doorframe, they are only like 20~30$ bucks.
>>
>>40516011
>fashy

never use this word again
>>
>>40516119
Sorry famalam.
It's hard to turn off the shitposting faggotry. I need help. It's why I've come
>>40516131
Never done a pull up. I'm 5'6" and 230 lbs. I need to take this slow I assume
>>
>>40516092
>Will do. Is it really hard to eat healthy if you're poor or is that just a lazy meme?

I have no fucking idea as I am rich enough to not have to give a shit. The supplement can be somewhat pricey if you're poor. As for the food, it depends. You will stop buying anything processed. Your diet would, ideally (this is more or less mandatory) switch to a high percentage fat diet. You will want to favor whole piece of meat you can basically forage your way through, eating the fat and then using the bones (with some meat on it) to do broth and so on.

You will want to look up luminotherapy as well, and possibly some form of interval training. There's a range of option with an assorted range of prices. The most important thing we're trying to manage is your psychology and health.

The first step is information (Perfect Health Diet), then the elimination of bad food and the introduction of good food, and then I reckon you can acquire even more info (the other books). Check prices as you go.
>>
>>40516176
k
>>40516185
right on.
>>
File: IMG_7679.jpg (134KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7679.jpg
134KB, 634x636px
>>40516219
If you want to do it right, do a body weight strength program and couch to 5k. Then do StrongLifts.

Eating healthy is cheap. Don't believe the meme. You just need to learn how.
>>
>>40516858
>couch to 5k

Aerobic, long duration, cardio might be a meme though. Short burst, high intensity intervals may very well be better.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.