[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 182/3 cm and 85 kg,im kinda chubby but it isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1486936739260.jpg (98KB, 768x768px)
1486936739260.jpg
98KB, 768x768px
I'm 182/3 cm and 85 kg,im kinda chubby but it isn't recognisible through clothes.I've never felt strong and i've always had a sluggish body and i've always felt my legs hurt even after 15 minutes of walking.I don't want to have muscles,because i know that muscles mass is a meme.I want strength,power and functionality but it always boil down to my laziness and my indecisiveness of what can i do.I started training kickboxing 6 months ago ,but i dislocate my right knee and stopped training altogether.Now i just go to school,study and sit and home. A have a dumbbell and a jump rope and the closest gym is 350 m. I don't know what to do and how to achieve it.A basic training program would be welcomed.
>>
someone do the honours
>>
>>40515623
>I don't want to have muscles,because i know that muscles mass is a meme.
K
>>
>>40515623
>muscle mass is a meme
what??

and build a home gym
>>
>>40515648
I meant big biceps and triceps
>>
read the sticky you little bitch
>>
read the sticky retard
>>
>>40515623
BRAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
If you're to lazy to walk 350 metres you're never gonna make it
>>
>>40516720
kys yourself
>>
>>40515623
fuck off loser you'll never make it
>>
>>40515623
>want strength gains
Read the sticky

>want to do homegym/calisthenics
Read the sticky

>need a beginners program
Read the sticky

>want to know what to do and how to achieve it
By, reading. The. Sticky.
>>
>>40516786
>Kill yourself yourself
>>
>sticky
>sticky
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.