[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What attitude does your parents have towards your new lifestyle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1480942555954.png (644KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
1480942555954.png
644KB, 1398x925px
What attitude does your parents have towards your new lifestyle?

My dad has been working out and always kept his body in good shape his whole life so he agrees with the changes I've made. My mom, on the other hand, seems like she worries that I'm going to develop some kind of eating disorder. Here's a dialogue between me and my mom about 5 mins ago:

Mom: Poor you not getting to eat fastelavensboller (some kind of buns with cream filling) on this sunday.

Me: Well, I just gotta get myself together to get results.

Mom: What results?

Me: Losing fat.

Mom: You don't need to lose any more fat now, you have got just enough.

I am literally chubby. No, I am not a lard, but clearly, visibly CHUBBY. How do I change her view?
>>
>>40514166
You don't.

You just humor your mum whenever you see her.

Doesn't matter where come from in the world, your mum just wants to look out for you the best she can.

don't get angry at her for it, you'll only hate yourself when she's gone and you realize you hurt her feelings.
>>
>>40514166
Post pics of dad
>>
>>40514166
It seems that she doesn't like that ur improving urself as shes sitting there eating junkfood.I had a similliar issue.My mom never wanted to make me protein dense food.I was persistent and convicing that i've been fat all my life and that i finally found a hobby that i can pursue and that i love.That i don't wanna be fat anymore.And that protein helped with that so she started cooking me more chicken breast and the like and stopped offering me and cooking junkfoods.Hope it helps
>>
>>40514166
>mfw no fastelavensboller

My mom's about the same. Every time I visit, I get the whole "YOU'RE SO SKINNY" treatment, which I'm not. Used to be a lardass, still got another ~4kg to go before I'm at my ideal weight - and all 4 are located right on my belly, so I don't look skinny by any definition. My moms will be moms. She likely doesn't understand that you do actually eat, you're just being conscious about what you do it. Been trying to get my mom to understand that, and it's been getting better, at least. Used to be she literally thought that my proton powder was the ONLY thing I consumed.
>>
She is worried she won't be able to keep her hands off you. Just keep going and you're guaranteed some incestuous pussy
>>
>>40514343
But moms will be moms*
>>
>>40514166
>How do I change her view?

By getting shredded as fuck and making your mother lust for you like a sow in heat.
>>
>>40514351
I hope you get a sibling pregnant and have to deal with the hideous, mutated repercussions
>>
>>40514372
>not just breeding with your own offspring to further isolate the aesthetic genes

apply yourself
>>
>>40514364
>>40514351
>>40514382
You don't have many friends do you
>>
>>40514388
Sounds like Somebody got knocked back by his coal burning sister
>>
>>40514166
>your new lifestyle?

Just because you started lifting two days ago doesn't meany everyone else did too you fucking DYEL
>>
>>40514396
Sounds like somebody got diddled by daddy
>>
>>40514431
Sounds like somebody got groped by grandpappy.
>>
>I think you're getting too big, anon, you should stop
>tfw not even in ottermode yet
>>
>>40514166
Most mothers have an urge to fatten up their sons. They also tend to give their daughters shit for being fat. It's a weird world OP just be nice to your mom and do what you want.
>>
>>40514656
Sounds like somebody got sucked by sissy
>>
>>40514166
I guess I'm lucky

My whole family is relatively fat. My mom being the worst at what I'm assuming is a 500lb sack of shit on a bed all day (really nice and supportive though. I love her to death)

My father hit 400lbs (he works a labor job and worked out a lot in his early twenties, so he wasn't a lardball) and decided that since he's 40-something, things had to change.
This happened around the same time I hit 310 and couldn't handle my body anymore.

So we built a home gym in our shed and have been working out and dieting since. To the point where I work under him now so that he doesn't have to face all his fat fucks at work trying to shit on him.

I'm down 70 pounds and lifts are going strong, he's down 120 and is lifting a surprising amount for his age and injuries. My mother is trying to diet but can't get out of bed because of bad arthritis, and I'm getting my younger siblings to start being more active at the least.

Comfy life tbqh. It'll suck when I hit Uni in August though.
>>
>>40514343
exact same situation my guy, I am also 4kg away after losing almost 40, all the fat is in my chest and belly right now

>tfw the eternal cut is coming to an end
>>
Did our parents get us fat because of a bad parenting generation gap?

Now that all these child protective services are out to get whatever they can, our parents had no choice but to shut our crying asses up with yummy sweet and food, and now that's what we grow up to continue doing?
>>
>>40514166
Sucks, OP. I go with my mom to the gym, and we both eat healthy as fuck, tons of protein (although we're still both eating a little too many calories for our goals, but to be fair she is tiny and weighs nothing so her TDEE is so little)

She gives me shit for always taking too long at the gym, but otherwise its great.
>>
>>40514841
I don't want t to sound like a duck but how is the weight not falling off your mum if she can't get out if bed. Who is bringing her the food?
>>
>>40514792
Sounds like somebody got ogled by uncle
>>
>>40514906
Sounds like someone is a nigger
>>
>>40514890
My father does. She gets out of bed sometimes, but she's a shitstorm of fuckery.

She's allergic to every goddamn medicine they give her, so she has to use weird workarounds if anything at all, and her joints are fucked.

She can get food if she wants, and my dad doesn't give her unhealthy food. But she only seems to be gaining weight despite this.

(she isn't the kind of person to steal/hide food either. I don't know what's going on. She'll die early though regardless. just gotta prep for it i guess)
>>
>>40514166
Bare forklar hende at du prover at blive sundere. Hvis du ikke spiser retarderet så burde hun ikke have noget problem med det. Jeg er begyndt at spise meget mere gront og får stadig masser af mad ind, så min mor er glad.
>>
>>40514166
>My mom, on the other hand, seems like she worries that I'm going to develop some kind of eating disorder.
I always find these sort of things extremely disrespectful, both to me and to themselves

it's like they're either implying I am a stupid person who has no self-control
or they're admitting that their parenting is so bad that they need to point this out
>>
>>40514166
>How do I change her view?
Her view will only change when she wants to change it, no points in arguing.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.