[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, is it just me, or does it feel like being /fit/ is becoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: pepe hair.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hair.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
/fit/, is it just me, or does it feel like being /fit/ is becoming more and more socially unaccepted or taboo? Last night at a social gathering with a bunch of normies I felt I was being stared at and people began standing taller/puffing chests. I wasn't doing anything abnormal, and it got me thinking that with all this body positivity bullshit going around, is it wrong to be unsatisfied with yourself and want more than just an average flabby body and float through life a cuck thats weak as shit?
>>
i found it the other way here where i live. almost everyone looks like they work out. must be a USfat thing
>>
It's just you, they're insecure. Who gives a fuck what normdrones are told to think by (((them))) right now, physically strong men are and always will be considered superior to idle skinnyfats on the most instinctual level
>>
>>40513984
same. and the more people who lift, the less special I feel :(
>>
>>40513984
I'm in the US and it feels the same way here, don't know what OP's talking about. But then again I'm in Miami.
>>
>>40513984
This might be a thing in flyover country, but on the coasts everyone is fit or wants to be.
>>
OP here, in Oklahoma everyone is fat. At the gym I can see normies copy my workout and mire, but I somewhat feel bad that they don't have the willpower to actually change..
>>
>>40514020
This, what the fuck is going on, this is some cold war shit.
>>
>>40513959

that's their insecurities showing, OP.
>>
File: rw.png (670KB, 501x1012px) Image search: [Google]
rw.png
670KB, 501x1012px
>>40514096
yurop getting ready for race war
>>
>>40514079
>Oklahoma

yeah thats not the fittest state
find better surroundings
>>
>>40514003
This. Any man under 30 who can't bench bodyweight should be taken about as seriously as women or children. That's not to say you should treat them poorly, but you sure as fuck shouldn't be worrying about their opinion of you.
>>
>>40514079
>Oklahoma everyone is fat
Okfag here too

No shit, link related
http://stateofobesity.org/rates/

>tfw if you want to get a nice qt country girl she is probably going to be as large as her families animals after you get married.
>>
>>40513959
People are noticing your gains and subconscioisly feeling threathened and inferior to you. They look at you becaise of this and they start standing straighter and taller because they feel challenged by your presence. It's basic human psychology, dont be so paranoid and be proud of the fact people start to see you as someone who is superior to them. They will never say this out loud because they dont even know this themselves and live in a fantasy bubble. The bigger and more aesthetic you get the more they will feel challenged and at one point they'll even start challenging you verbally. Guys who are insecure and have a gf out of their league are the worst. As soon as their girl start a conversation with you they'll swoop in to question everything you say and harass you. It's pathetic.
You'll either have to stop getting bigger or get used dealing with this behaviour.
>>
>>40514233
>Anonymous 02/26/17(Sun)12:11:33 No.40514233▶
(OP), I understand. Thanks
>>
>>40514181
>read this
>imagine some 350-400+ lbs guy that has never lifted before
>>
File: 1487641746543.jpg (126KB, 625x416px) Image search: [Google]
1487641746543.jpg
126KB, 625x416px
>>40513959

>2017
>getting triggered by a bunch of random strangers that you have to shit post of /fit/

JUST
>>
>>40514348
>read this
>yep definitely a dyel faggot
>>
>>40514384
Not triggered & who said they were randos lol. Did u even read?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.