[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I notice any change if I start doing some cardio and some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Will I notice any change if I start doing some cardio and some bodyweight workout but still eat as always ?

t. skinny fat
>>
File: O6sStLp.png (177KB, 396x386px) Image search: [Google]
O6sStLp.png
177KB, 396x386px
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>40513054
just answer the question faggot
>>
>>40513062
That's the answer fag
>>
>>40513037
depends if you want to just lose weight or build muscle and if you have a shit diet to begin with. also sage
>>
>>40513083
fuck off you are such a beta you want me to read a fucking 10 pages sticky instead of typing yes/no

such a cuck you will be a beta forever, i can get in shape but u will never stop being a faggot
>>
>>40513090
im alredy skinny m9 im just "fat" in my abdomen and chest but i dont have a lot in my arms/legs

so i dont want to lose weight, i want to lose it from my abs and gain in in my legs/arms
>>
If u dont track ur macros u will get hungry from exercisijg and eat more than usual without knowing.
>>
>>40513114
>lose it from my abs
No
>>
>>40513114
take yohimbine, go to the gym, and cut
>>
>>40513114
You can't target weight loss in only one section of your body. Also read the fucking sticky you clearly need it.
>>
>>40513100
Holy shit thank Jesus I will never be like you
>>
File: Just.jpg (12KB, 256x178px) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
12KB, 256x178px
>>40513100
>Calling others a beta when you can't do anything yourself

Does your mother still spoon feed your skinny fat failure of an ass.
>>
>>40513062
Kys
>>
>>40513167
So according to that logic I will always have more fat in my abs than in my arms ?
>>
File: 1483855019861.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483855019861.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>40513189
Holy fuck you're dumb
>>
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>>
>>40513189
You're helpless and have a terrible attitude. Enjoy being grotesque for the rest of your life
>>
>>40513195
this is why i am fucking asking you guys. how is it my fault to be dumb ? i did not wake up one day and said oh i wanna be dumb

just fucking explain it to me m9
>>
>>40513232
They did. They said read the sticky. Do you want somebody to lift the weights for you too
>>
File: 1482869376376.jpg (22KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1482869376376.jpg
22KB, 500x372px
>>40513232
READ THE FUCKING STICKY

All your answers are there. Do you really believe anybody has the time to write all that shit out for you WHEN YOU CAN JUST FUCKING CLICK THE STICKY YOU RETARD BABY
>>
>>40513232
If you read the sticky, you wouldn't have these questions. They would have been answered by now.
>>
>>40513037
Depends on how intense you are with your cardio and BW.

That's all I do and I get compliment on my physique here and irl all the time. If you're intense with it you'll look great, if you're moderate with it you'll look pretty good. Otherwise you'll hardly notice any change.

I'm a guy.
>>
>>40513232
Educate yourself. Why should we be responsible for your lack of understanding. If you are serious about getting in shape you dyel maggot read the sticky and stop making a fool out of yourself

You got the body of a nerd and you can't even read 10 pages. For duck sakes you are pathetic, don't even go to the gym. You will just get laughed at.
>>
some people won't make it and one of those is op.
>>
>>40513232
READ THE STICKY

FOR FUCK'S SAKE, IT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SEE WHEN YOU OPEN THIS BOARD

FUCKING SHIT
>>
>>40513037
short answer no
>>
>>40513356
bad answer. but considering op's attitude, probably correct.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.