[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redbull me on whey. What are you supposed to look for when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: whey.jpg (119KB, 736x1209px) Image search: [Google]
whey.jpg
119KB, 736x1209px
Redbull me on whey.

What are you supposed to look for when choosing a brand? And what's the difference between concentrate and isolate, and which one is better?
>>
>>40511592
concentrate
>20% impure
>isolate
>10% impure

All you need to do is buy a brand that is well known and is made of 100% whey protein. No soy, rice, or collagen protein crap.

Also it isn't necessary, I only eat it when I am too lazy to open a can of tuna or male some egg whites.
>>
I just pick ON Gold like the one in the picture because I need to consume a lot of protein so I might as well drink a shake that doesn't taste disgusting. It doesn't have as much protien per scoop in it as plenty of other brands but the tastes are great and the BCAAs in it are pretty helpful.

Chocolate Peanut Butter is a taste sensation.

But also, if anyone has unflavoured Protein is it actually unflavoured? as in, does it go in milk and you can't taste it? Or does it still have a taste? Thinking of mixing it up a bit.
>>
I got unflavoured once but only because I got a bunch of flavour droppers and wanted to mix up the flavours. Never tried it without any flavouring.

I am thinking of making some protein pancakes so it should be good for that also.
>>
>>40511592

There is no red pill you fucking faggot pick the one that you can afford.

It's SUPPLEMENT. You are meant to SUPPLEMENT your diet with it.

Only make a shake when you have trouble hitting your daily macro's. Prioritize REAL FOOD over shakes.
>>
up
>>
>>40511592
Waste of money, just eat food.

For a workout pre/post shake:
water/lime or lemon juice/salt/creatine/dextrose
>>
It's a good whey to get some extra protein.

GET IT?
>>
>>40511881
>There is no red pill you fucking faggot pick the one that you can afford.

cheaper is not always better though. If you buy the cheapest protein out there that is spiked with shit ton of amino acids, label could say 25g of protein but you are really getting 10g.
>>
>>40514072
But aren't amino acids good?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.