[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be fit > semi attractive > can talk to girls but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0288.jpg (28KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0288.jpg
28KB, 225x225px
> be fit
> semi attractive
> can talk to girls but don't know how to escalate
>extreme anxiety around new girls
> prob just really autistic
> accepting the fact that I may just be a monk

Where did I go wrong fit?
>>
if you're like me it was not really having contact with females until 17/18
>>
>>40509096
You gave up before you tried. Now take your shit thread to /adv/
>>
>>40509096
You tried

Next time don't. Women are a meme, just workout and fap
>>
>>40509096
no everyone can be some pussy-slaying """((("""Chad""")))""". and that's good. imagine how terrible the world would be if everyone was like that.
>>
>>40509096
PUA in general is bullshit their advice on "kino" is awesome. Lets you escalate with girls without actually saying anything and works great.
>>
>>40509175
This.

Fuck growing up on the countryside with a single mom.
>>
Think of it like it's working out m8.

You systematically expose yourself to something that challenges you, and you leave it to your body and mind to adapt to it, in order to make that task easier.

Try going out more and talking to more people and make sure you always do it and eventually you'll get the gist of it and gain confidence in doing so.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.