[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, /fit/, I'm 6'' and I am 169lbs, that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486764021634.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486764021634.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
Honestly, /fit/,
I'm 6'' and I am 169lbs, that may be around the idea weight but I look pretty fat. Is cardio the way to go for losing weight? What should I be eating? How much water should I have daily?
Thanks in advance.
>>
read the sticky
>>
>>40507699
No; Less; More.
>>
>>40507699
I was 145lb at 6'2, now I'm 225lb and still need to gain weight. The answer is as much water as you can handle without feeling sick and then some.
Beyond hydration it'll help stretch your stomach and keep it extended. Ups your appetite something fierce.
>>
>>40507824
Isn't too much water bad for you?
>>
>>40507836
yes you should cut it out entirely
>>
>>40507699

Literally lift

You look like shit because your diet is trash and you don't move
>>
>>40507836
Evidence that around 15L can cause water intoxication if you do it for a few days in a row. You should be eating lots of food as well and drinking milk if you can. You shouldn't be able to drink that much on any given day with the amount of food you'll be eating and if you have a semi normal schedule I.e. study or work
>>
>>40507876
Milk? Is there any reason to drink a lot of milk? For calcium?
>>
>>40507887
Calories
>>
>>40507887

Are you this dense?

READ THE FUCKING STICKY
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.