[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After working out and you need that sweet complex carbs and protien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Should I tip.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Should I tip.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
After working out and you need that sweet complex carbs and protien meal, you will tend to order to go.

Since this is different from sitting down and ordering, do you tip?

I mean, why should I tip if I am the one that placed the order and drove ther to pick up my food? Have the servers really done anything to tip?

General generosity thread.
>>
>>40506904
No. I'm a server and even I think that'd be dumb. Obviously if youre feeling generous anyone would appreciate a couple bucks, but if they did nothing but take your money and hand you your order, they don't deserve anything
>>
Of course you tip.
I bet you're one of those rude faggots who doesn't even tip the receptionist at the gym.
>>
>>40507352
I give her tips on how to get swole.

>>40507217
Thank you based anon
>>
>>40506904
I never tip anyone. Fuck 'em. If they want more money they should get a better job.
>>
Nationality and if you tip.

GO
>>
>>40509164
>White
I Don't tip
>>
>>40507352
Why would I tip the receptionist when the gym waiter does almost 75% of the work?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.