[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the power of aesthetics? any facts? can i get away with shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0250.jpg (17KB, 250x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0250.jpg
17KB, 250x231px
the power of aesthetics? any facts?

can i get away with shit the normal person cant?
>>
>>40506647
people are nicer to me and I have more "leeway" with my weirdness but it isn't magic. It's just easier and people are nicer.
>>
Yes. People look at you differently. People just like you more. It brings out something animalistic in people that they will just subconicuously like you more if you have aesthetics (defined jawline, good physique). Going from skinny to somewhat muscular i have noticed that people treat me better.
>>
>>40506676
Similarly, but going from fatasfatass to (somewhat) aesthetic I've noticed two different things:

From women: it's legitimately night and day. They treat animals better than they did me, and now it seems like I can get away with about whatever I want.
For men: Chads are generally more accepting of you than you used to be, betas tend to flock to you, and guys with girlfriends tend to be standoffish, as they see you as a threat.
>>
>>40506666
I got quads

It's important to realize that it isn't an endless joy. It doesn't make you complete any more than anything else we idolize in our head. It's a benefit, but it isn't something that makes life worthwhile.
>>
ive noticed a trend recently... why does no one talk about aesthetics anymore?

everyone on this site seems to focus on gaining weight or only doing compound movements. has aesthetics really died or did everyone now realize that aesthetics arent attainable unless you have rare genes or are in a tour de france?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.