[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell? People of /fit/ told me to eat lots of peas because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: cw.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
cw.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
What the hell? People of /fit/ told me to eat lots of peas because they're good. Had bunch at lunch and now can't stop fating in my uni..
FUCK you guys I'm sure it was one of those "BRAPP" memers. HAHAHAH very funny
>>
>>40504050
Just wait till you shit and they shoot out of your asshole like anal beads

Funny story; one time I was mad at my stepmom, so I ate an entire bag of frozen peas in one sitting and downed about a half litre of castor oil afterwards. I drove over to her house and had to shit instantly, so I stood on the hood of her car and shit as hard as possible and they shot out like a pea bb gun. It was enough force for them to bounce off and go everywhere. I actually created small cracks in the windshield where I was shooting them. Around the time I could feel them stopping, I turned around so I would be shitting on the hood, and the rest of the pure liquid castor oil shit came out after the peas did, and it splattered all over her hood. As I was cleaning up her and my real dad came outside, and they started flipping out. I didn't get my jeans on all the way, so I ran back to my car in my underwear and had to drive off as fasst as I could. The problem is I didn't have time to wipe and my boxers were thin, so the shit remnants got into my drivers seat. and the castor oil caused my asshole to be kind of leaky, so the rest kept leaking out into the drivers seat. I stopped at a mcdonalds to get some napkins, but I went in without realizing I didn't actually have pants still so they tried kicking me out but I got into an altercation with the manager. That's another story, but I got my napkins to sit on for the ride home. Once I got home I finally wiped it all off the seat, but I'm pretty sure it soaked in because I can still smell it now even when I ride with the windows down. The stains in the backseat already made a pretty bad smell, but this just makes it even worse. My friends wont even ride in my car anymore and they make me sit on a towel in their cars in case, but we always have our suits on when were together anyways so I don't really think I'd be in any danger of getting anything on their seats, but that's a different situation entirely I guess.

Anyways, just wait
>>
File: 3a1.jpg (9KB, 200x175px) Image search: [Google]
3a1.jpg
9KB, 200x175px
>>40505244
Holy fuck someone screencap this
>>
>>40505244
Is this a meme or is this real life.
>>
File: Witt.jpg (50KB, 635x854px) Image search: [Google]
Witt.jpg
50KB, 635x854px
>>40505244
>>
File: IMG_8767.jpg (78KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8767.jpg
78KB, 699x485px
>>40505244
Let it all out anon
>>
>>40505244
(You)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.