[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

guys i just shit my pants at the gym. im in the bathroom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486497389542.jpg (33KB, 231x346px) Image search: [Google]
1486497389542.jpg
33KB, 231x346px
guys i just shit my pants at the gym. im in the bathroom stall now, what do i do
>>
>>40503564
How bad was it? What were you wearing? Any seepage, leakage, or plops on the way to the stall? Good god man, give us the details to asses the situation.
>>
>>40503564

bet this is a stealthy brraappp-thread
>>
File: 2017-02-25 14.21.23.jpg (769KB, 805x1436px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-25 14.21.23.jpg
769KB, 805x1436px
>>40503577
>>40503585
i wish it was a joke, it was mostly wet. i had just finished my bench set and was going to pee, felt a fart coming on and decided i could do it quietly. i was very wrong. now im sitting on the toilet, smells mildly bad
>>
>>40503611
Is that just the underwear? Or did it soak through? It looks very wet, I hope it didn't.

You may have to switch gyms.
>>
>>40503611
holy shit son
this why you always take a shit before squatting

clean yourself up, wipe up your gym shorts with as many paper towels as possible

leave the shit stained underwear out in the open
make a dash for the exit
change gyms. never come back.
>>
>>40503670
i really hope i dont have to, i was just becoming comfortable at this gym
>>
A top less guy at the gym looks daft but it's acceptable. So what you gotta do is take your top off, turn it upside down and wear it like pants. Then just stroll out of there like a boss.

Also, always take a change of clothes to the gym
>>
>>40503701
Did it soak through the shorts???
>>
>>40503564
Remove underwear, wipe ass, wipe any shit from your pants that might have seeped there.

Toss underwear into the trash while nobody is looking, or stuff it under the toilet or something.
>>
>>40503611
oh god did it leak out of your pants or did you contain it before it splattered on the floor
>>
>>40503744
Have you ever shit your pants?

>pro tip: always diarrhea running down your leg.
>>
File: 1487530982354.jpg (31KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1487530982354.jpg
31KB, 500x516px
>>40503611

Are you at a nigger-poor gym or a good gym? My gym gives you free towels in the locker room. Leave the stained clothes in the bathroom and walk out naked and go get a towel, go sit in the sauna for a minute and then go throw on your clothes and leave.

>never return
>>
I really don't understand how people manage shit their pants.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.