[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf is a little bit of a fat fucker, she's on the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: chora.jpg (22KB, 461x223px) Image search: [Google]
chora.jpg
22KB, 461x223px
My gf is a little bit of a fat fucker, she's on the gym for almost two months but now she wants to leave it for swimming. I know she likes to swim very much, but I want a fucking lean gf, not a fat fucker. Is swimming a good exercise for her? She's insecure about her body and asks me multiple times if she's fat, I always answer "no". Should I start to shame the motherfucker when she asks me this shit, and say that she's fucking fat and a couple more kilos I'll not have sex drive to fuck her anymore? I know she eats sweets when she gets "anxious" (fucking fat fuckers can't even take responsibilities for their fucking fat guts). Jesus, she's not a blob, but my dick gets soft as fuck when I see her belly.
Fuck, I don't even hold hands with her in the streets and my friends think I'm just fucking her. She already noted I'm ashamed of her, but I was able to convince her it was her mind making she believe this.
>>
Swimming is one of the best forms of cardio, especially for those that are overweight. It provides constant resistance on all parts of the body but does not cause the strain that some forms of exercises may put on the unhealthy. Definitely encourage her to pick up an HIIT or Aerobic regime for swimming.
>>
>>40502142
Tell her she should do both, and get her on a diet
>>
Swimming is the best form of cardio. She still needs to diet though
>>
>>40502226
I think she's already on a diet, and I'm not the best one to giver her adivices: her mother is fit as fuck and her grandfather is fucking bodybuilder. I think the fucking sweets are the fucking villains. Should I encourage her to fucking smoke to kill the anxious attacks (if there's such things with her) or some shit like that? I encouraged her to run when she gets anxious, she said it helped, but I don't know if she stopped with the fucking sweets.
I think I'll tell her the truth next time, Jesus Christ, I don't want to lie anymore, the bitch is getting fat.
>>
>>40502142
Swimming is some of the best cardio she can get and if she likes it you should motivate her to do it.
>>
>>40502264
Yea it's definitely her diet that is making her fat, and until she gets that in order swimming is going to do jack shit. I knew several fatties through my years of swimming that got pretty fast in the water but lost virtually no weight because they wouldn't stop eating so damn much
>>
Tell her that losing weight and gaining muscle mass will improve her swimming skills immensely and she will have more fun swimming
>>
How fat?
>>
>>40502386
She's 175 cm with 73 kg, I think.
>>
>>40502264
Give her a good fuck, when she gets anxious. Real talk brah.
Do you know why she gets so anxious sometimes? If it is bcs of you, for example she thinks you will leave her, because of her body, you must convince her, that you want to be with her, but also you must ger her to exercise. If she has some common sense, and i hope she does, she will take it as an option to improve her body in your and her eyes. If not, well you know what to do brah.. Of course don't rekt her completely, put it mildly, because her ego will be shattered enough already.

Remember, insecurities are not something you can learn to live with and learn to ignore the roots of them. Often these roots comes from something, that is true and not just something, that is made up. Insecurities must be crushed by hard work and improvement. Tell that to her. Good luck anon, update us
>>
>>40502142
>male definition of swimming as cardio: wrap towels around fists and swim laps until you almost drown

>female definition of swimming as cardio: backstroke one lap, then text for ten minutes, take a few selfies, do another lap, then get a heavy cream wet dream as a reward

she's looking for a way out, OP
>>
>>40502457
This is what I'm thinking as well. I've worked part time at a pool for the last couple years and have seen a lot of the same people show up to swim on a regular basis. There are quite a few obese people that have been there 4-5 times a week for years now and have not visibly changed in weight because they don't swim fast or for very long and likely eat piles of junk
>>
>>40502431
> If it is bcs of you, for example she thinks you will leave her, because of her body, you must convince her
That's what I'll end up doing, dude. I can't even bath with her without felling repulsed by her fucking belly. Sometimes when I'm fucking her I accidentally grab her belly and it physically repulses me. She notes these things, I'm pretty sure.
I love this mother fucker, but I was talking to her today and she told me she did eat chocolates today, Jesus fucking Christ, I can't take this anymore.
>>40502457
>>40502720
That's what fears me, brehs.
>>
>>40502142
>She's insecure about her body and asks me multiple times if she's fat, I always answer "no".

how much of a beta bitch can you be? tell her the truth even if she doesnt like it, you dont have to be harsh about it neither
>>
you sound like her fucking mom. How are you going to tell her what she can or cannot do? How about you stop being a little passive aggressive bitch, tell her shes a grown girl and can do whatever she wants, and that you are disgusted by her body. If she gives enough a shit about you she will change, if not, move on
>>
File: IMG_0279.jpg (34KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.jpg
34KB, 264x300px
>>40502264
>>40502431
>>40502849
Why do I have a feeling you two are niggers?

You communicate with each other like primitive chimps.
>>
>>40503846
No, at least i am not. If it's regarding my english, sorry, not a native speaker.
>>
>>40502849
Sorry for your situation anon, but you need to tell her asap, because both of you are suffering.
>>
>>40502849
She's never going to be what you want her to be, she's just going to get depressed and make things worse because she doesn't feel good enough for you. Been there, you're best off either accepting her for who she is or moving on.

It won't work any other way, you might prolong the inevitable a bit, that's it however
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.