[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>5'9 >65kg >still no visible six pack I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1487715338699.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487715338699.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>5'9
>65kg
>still no visible six pack

I've literally starved myself the past few weeks and I've got nothing
>>
>>40501004

>Deprives body of nutrition
>Wonders why he has no muscles
>Actually wants to have a skinnypack in the first place.

wew
>>
>>40501004
show pics op
>>
>>40501004
Why are his testicles swollen so much?
>>
>>40501015
i already have enough muscles for ottermode

>>40501021
no i'm scared
>>
You need to train them lol
>>
>>40501033

I actually doubt that's even true if you've been starving yourself

"ottermode" and all that other autism is pile of bullshit anyway. Just because some guys naturally look pretty decent with a minimal amount of muscle doesn't mean everyone automatically will. Most people will just look like skinny twinks.
>>
>>40501056
I do l-sits, dragon flags and crunches for abs

My core is strong
>>
>>40501064

If you don't post pics so we can judge bodyfat % this thread is literally a pointless fucking blogpost and you should delete it.
>>
>>40501064
post pics you literal autist
>>
>>40501097
>>40501111
stop being fucking queers
>>
File: rippetoad.png (182KB, 364x260px) Image search: [Google]
rippetoad.png
182KB, 364x260px
rippetoad was right, you muh abs dyels will never make it
>>
File: 1455115851173.jpg (54KB, 487x469px) Image search: [Google]
1455115851173.jpg
54KB, 487x469px
>>40501119

>Starves himself like an anorexic bitch
>Comes on the internet to cry about not being pretty to strangers
>To scared to post pictures of himself because "omg I'm so scared"
>Calls other people queer

OP I've been on /fit/ on and off since it was created and you're in the top ten gayest faggots I've ever seen here. Actually think about what I've just fucking said about you.
>>
>>40501140
listen you dumb faggot you can play school yard rimjob artist online but if you stepped down the stairs up to my face in the gym i'd literally run circles around you in any sport or quest of fitness
>>
>>40501149

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
your a fucking idiot
>>
OP, to be honest, you really need to post a pic of yourself. How are we supposed to address the issue if we can't get a solid look on where you stand?

You may have them already but body dysmorphia is creating a mental barrier and thus you aren't able to see what we could have seen if you weren't so afraid.

Best I could do is tell you to work on your core, maybe change your diet a bit or keep cutting.
>>
Go on a bulk for a while, actually hit weights and do ab isolation exercises, go on a cut, get a tan, profit.
>>
post pic so we can see what's the problem
>>
File: 1475087318887.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1475087318887.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>>40501004
>I've crashed my metabolism for a short period of time why am I not sub 15% bodyfat
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.