[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I don't wish to annoy everyone with my question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Strsdut.jpg (82KB, 1080x807px) Image search: [Google]
Strsdut.jpg
82KB, 1080x807px
Hey guys, I don't wish to annoy everyone with my question as there is a sticky and yes I've read it multiple times.
That said, I am about to go grocery shopping. Thanks to this board I actually lost heaps of weight which is great.
Somehow though I would like to find a new 'staple' of my diet so I don't purely live off chicken, turkey and rice with some veggies. That and yoghurt.

So, I'm about to clean the shithole I live in, and I need to go get some groceries. Any suggestions or tips? What do you live off mainly? Do you mix it up?

Thanks!
>>
Bleach
For the cleaning
>>
>>40500634
I tried bleach when I had my crippling depression.
>>
>>40500628
Pasta salad with feta and veggies for one week, then dhal with bulgur for one week, oats in the morning, quark in the evening, peas and spinach whenever I get a bad conscience.

That's pretty much all.
>>
Try eating oatmeal with PB cinnamon, heat up a mix of frozen fruit and slice up a banana
If you like pasta that's not a bad meal as well, but a lot of carbs
>>
>potatoes
>legumes
>fish/seafood
>>
>>40500641
Thanks. Do you still supplement with protein? No idea what dhal and bulgur is but will google it! I'm already on yoghurt/quark with the most plain oats you can imagine.
>>
>>40500642
Hmm gonna write that down too. The pasta suggestion yeah, I mean I'm not afraid to eat pasta but I'm basially 10 kg off my target weight (20 pounds). I think If I start doing more pasta that might not be the best idea.
>>
>>40500646
I'm always mega lazy for actually peeling the potatoes. Will get a small bag to see if I can be arsed.
About seafood, it's quite expensive where I live so when I do get it I get it in tiny amounts. Can't staple it. :/
>>
>>40500648
No, quark is both better and cheaper than protein but I might make some protein bars from oats/honey/almonds/powder/ground flaxseed for when I'm out too long to eat much.

Dhal is just a recipe for lentils that allows me to include some more veggies and some fat and isn't too try because eating dry food in large amounts is cancer. Bulgur is just wheat basically, it stays better in the fridge than rice imo and is a bit less toxic. Eating rice every day in huge amounts isn't healthy.

Oats+milk+fruit is goat and I'll never get people who boil their oats.
>>
>>40500664
The cheapness and tastiness of potatoes is worth the effort. Something like 10 kg for 5 dollars here when it goes on sale.

And for the legumes I make a mixed bean salad with feta cheese that takes about 5 minutes. Canned beans, feta cheese and salad dressing. I add onion and bell pepper too. It's awesome.
>>
>>40500673
When I was training for some powerlifting I had to hit quite high amounts of proteine, or so the calculations went. Now I'm basically just trying to get on a healthy weight and I don't care much for how much I can lift or not. Just want to get healthy again. Do you manage to get enough in just from quark? I recall I was eating that stuff in like half a litre a time goes.
>>
>>40500685
Fuck you sold me on the potatoes and the feta salad. Gonna buy that stuff in an hour.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.