[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2017 >still worshipping stacies who would ditch you for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1487620717185.jpg (114KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487620717185.jpg
114KB, 720x1280px
>2017
>still worshipping stacies who would ditch you for anyone else with a fatter wallet
>not finding ambitious and driven women with interesting careers and few financial dependencies

i dropped out of my engineering program at a top ten national research uni in america to pursue illustration. yes, i financially capped myself at 60k a year tops, but i know the alternative would have been misery. this has never been an issue for the women i have been with, and my friends in industry report similar experiences.

is this chad/stacy dichotomy just a problem among people with little mobility who attended low-tier state universities or something? it doesn't seem like any of the girls i went to school with ever calculated whether to fuck/date someone based on whether they were going to medical school after graduation or if they were working in the valley, i'm guessing because they had their own career paths going for them.
>>
>>40498912
That is a HOT Asian chick
>>
>>40498912
>pursuing illustration

Haha welcome to hell
t. /ic/
>>
>worshipping stacies

The vibe I get from the /r9k/ threads here isn't that they're worshipping Stacy, but rather literally every single woman who will speak to them.
>>
>>40498912
this isnt how it works dummy. Stacy still fucks Chad whether or not he makes money. If she has a sugar daddy or beta bux she will still be loyal to chad
>>
>>40498912
>yes, i financially capped myself at 60k a year tops
Nigga, I'm in a STEM program as well as studying theatre, and if you think the salary cap is your main concern, shit is going to hit you hard
>>
>>40498982
i've already graduated and am working mate.

i remember dicking around on /fit/ years ago. everything's degenerated into /r9k/ plus the occasional powerlifting thread or whatever, jfc.
>>
File: 1480511423573.png (298KB, 540x278px) Image search: [Google]
1480511423573.png
298KB, 540x278px
>>40498912
>worshipping women at all
>not having them worship you

beta subs leave forever
>>
>>40499013
You just described this entire site.
>>
I fucked that girl the other day for 2k baht
>>
>>40498912
>ambitious and driven women with interesting careers and few financial dependencies
who will leave you whenever she's bored
>>
>>40498912
Wealthy women care way more about how much a guy makes than anyone else does.
>>
>>40498933
>fell for the ss+gomad meme
>fell for the loomis meme
>>
>>40498912
>some people care about status and some don't
Wow fucking wisdom right there.
If you can stand the artist type who thinks Harry Potter is the pinnacle of literature, believes in chakras and crystals, votes Hillary and leaves you because you have doubts about sending your child to a 90% refugee school then I'm sure illustration is a great field.

There's something bad to be said about any type of people. If you have to make a thread justifying your decisions that's usually saying something about you, by the way.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.