[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey meatheads, /x/ here. I got fit af in the future and came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Hey meatheads, /x/ here. I got fit af in the future and came back to the past to tell you lifting for girls is a meme and nofap isn't a placebo. Have fun wasting a fuckton of time getting fat until you see what Zyzz has been up to!

>Tyler and Tay actually hook up and piss /pol/ way tf off btw
>>
Hey meatheads, /r9k/ here. I came here to ask if any of you guys have gotten luck with the ladies here since getting muscles. I'm not having fun wasting time being autistic and i want to see what you guys are up to.
>>
hey meatheads, /b/ here. Can you imagine being sucked into a tuba?
>>
i feel good when weasel manlets have to imagine false futures to defend themselves against their own disgusting bodies.
>>
Hey meatheads, /d/ here. Just a friendly reminder that no matter how much you lift you won't suddenly grow the dicknipples that Stacy loves so much. Why do you even bother?

Also, no homo doesn't work.
>>
Hey meatheads, /g/ here. I came just to tell you all that no matter how much you lift, you'll always be stuck in the botnet and Stacy will never love you until you switch over to GNU/Linux
>>
File: 1486917395936.jpg (47KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
1486917395936.jpg
47KB, 529x502px
>this thread
>>
Hey meatheads, /k/ here. Just to let you losers know, no matter how big your muscles are, they'll never stop my 7.62x39mm bullets from penetrating you and killing you instantly.
>>
Hey meatheads /trash/ here. Just dropped by to ask what kind of exercises could turn me into an anthropomorphic animal cartoon character capable of eating people with my cock? And if trips mods ban ponies
>>
Hey meatheads, /pol/ here. Stop wasting time in the iron jew and get married and have aryan babies. Non-whites report to the gas chambers.
>>
>>40501286
>implying a /pol/tard would claim gas chambers exist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.