[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went from 5'10 184 to 5'10 163ish on kito + light lift

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-02-24 14.50.47.jpg (51KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24 14.50.47.jpg
51KB, 540x540px
Went from 5'10 184 to 5'10 163ish on kito + light lift no cardio, pic related is all today.
Where should I go from here? Trying to eliminate that retarded stomach lip especially, keep dieting hard or start lifting harder with consuming more?

Also, yes, I know I have scoliosis.
>>
>>40495356
Eat at your maintenance and lift harder.
>>
>>40495380
>>
>>40495406
You just seem like the insufferable 0 muscle fat fuckthat actually got some improvement done. Body recompense to just be filling in. I'd say let the chest gains eliminate that fat lip and actually take a jog to get leaner. I'd be interested in seeing the before pics.

You should get that scoliosis fixed, it looks pretty bad, getting your spine straightened might add an inch to your manlet status and flatten out that belly
>>
>>40495442
Body recomp seems to be just filling in*
Depending on how long you've been doing it and the proportions I see I might even say your genetics aren't too bad but you've neglected your body for too long
>>
>>40495356
Not only scoliosis but you have lordosis of the lumbar and kyphosis in your thoracic spine.

Release your back and hip flexors and quads, strengthen your hamstrings, abs and glutes and stand up straight you mongoloid.
>>
>>40495356
you don't have scoliosis you have lumbar lordosis and you can work on it.
>>
>>40495477
>>40495481
its just APT (anterior pelvic tilt) yer tards
>>
>>40495593
So we just ignore the internally rotated shoulders, thoracic kyphosis and what looks like a protracted head/neck.

Nice.
>>
>>40495672
APT is Lordosis if you missed that. And everything I suggested above will help to fix APT
>>
>>40495684
>call me a tard
>then admit that you think APT is the same thing as LL

pelvic tilt is pelvic tilt. lordosis is lordosis. One of these refers to the pelvis, one of these refers to the spine. Can you guess which is which?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.