[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ I have a friend that is fat as fatass. Here's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486615026454.png (204KB, 460x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486615026454.png
204KB, 460x488px
Sup /fit/ I have a friend that is fat as fatass. Here's the story
>friend is 340 pounds
>says for 2 years that he is going to lose weight
>fails diet everytime
>i bring up the idea that he should go to gym with me
>he refuses to and says he needs to fix his diet first
What should i do /fit/?
>>
>>40493893
Let him be.
>>
murder him
>>
>>40493893
But he does need to fix his diet
>>
>>40493899
I want him to become a better version of himself, after all he is pre-diabetic.
>>
>>40493893 Tell his diabetes is gonna hit like a cannonball
>>
>>40493893
gym really won't do anything for his weight, weight loss is like 90% diet

if hes gonna eat himself to death nothing you can really do. that motivation has to come from within
>>
Sorry Nu-Asuka, he's right.
>>
You probably can't do much else to help him, he has to start doing shit on his own.
Sidenote; I'd love it if one of my friends came to the gym with me.
>>
File: 1461576776348.png (208KB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461576776348.png
208KB, 550x500px
>>40493918
This.
I lost my first 50lbs by not eating like a fucking pig.
>>
>>40493893
Here's what you. You tell him to:
1. To go for a walk every day - every day, it can be freezing, raining etc - doesn't matter, he needs to walk for at least an hour every day ( start with 30 minutes and build up from there ) go with him if you have to. Also tell him to cut out all soda from his diet
2. Two weeks later to cut out all confectionery - sweets, candy etc
3. Two weeks later to cut out all fast food - this is when you teach your lard ass friend how to cook
4. Two weeks later to cut out bread and starchy carbs.

And keep eating like that and keep walking. If this doesn't work cut your ties and abandon him.
>>
>>40493893
Can't help someone who doesn't want help.
If he wanted to lose weight he would have.
>>
>>40493893
If you drag him to the gym he will just make you miserable the entire time
>>
The annoying thing is for someone that fat lifting and running is actually dangerous/pointless. Cardio is going to fuck up his kneews and lifting to intensely will put too much stress on his heart.

He needs to sort his diet out and just go about his life as normal until he drops at least 50 or so pounds. It will pretty much sweat off him if he starts eating at a normal level. But he's obviously got no motivation. Doubt you can really help him OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.